Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) (23757 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / SSA And Son-In-Law To Kebbi Governor And His Business Card (Photo) / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Ofodirinwa: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
All Photographers Congress
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by danpaul1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
So what?
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by LanreBrown: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:
Do you call this patrotism or what?

Why is he just doing the registration now?
Where have he been all these while?

https://www.nairaland.com/2554423/chris-onyemenam-shamefully-took-bow
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by frfrank(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
it took PMB to become the president of this country before he can get his own identity card.. Smh

One nigeria indeed
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by justmi1: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who else saw those orange aboki touch light? I thinks it's for lighting grin
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by christinie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
He's looking for ways to say some states are more in NO than other states so that their monthly revenue allocation will be more.
#Northanisation
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by kimmy0000: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's about 2 years since I did mine no reply. Naija I hail o.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by konjivity: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
NIMC no dey serious jor. I no know whether na when i die i go collect my ID card
I will advise you to go to their website and input your details in a designated portal, it will tell you if your card is ready and the Batch No. which you must present at the centre where you registered. If you are waiting for their text or call, you might wait forever.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
konjivity:
I will advise you to go to their website and input your details in a designated portal, it will tell you if your card is ready and the Batch No. which you must present at the centre where you registered. If you are waiting for their text or call, you might wait forever.
Okay! Thanks so much
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Madam, there was never an expiry date to this exercise so he's free to do his whenever he wants. This is not BVN you know.

You know that it's been 10 years since the inauguration of that project right?
Yet a President of a country just registering for a national ID card 10 years late is ok by you?
What are you guys on??
Does that say much about patriotism?
If it was saner climes he should be impeached for such an unpatriotic act.
A whole president haba!!!!!

Wait, is it that he didn't believe in the process previously because it was done by the PDP led Administration he has been accusing of corruption
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by jayhansome: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
I did my registration about two years ago,til nw I Neva collect d card. whenever I go there,they will tel me d card is nt ready.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
So he's busy since registering his cows nd forgot to register his own,...this man is providing everyday that his brain is dead as many pple said grin grin cool
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by mrborntodoit: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
elbaraj001:

D qstn is...what is honor itself?... what honor is he collecting? For just doing what ordinarily Nigerians are doing amount to collecting honor from his predecessor? Pls think well..n b sure of what re saying...dnt just drop comments coz odas re dropping
..fanx

Stop quoting people because you are uncomfortable with the truth, failures always support their fellow failure,I hope your real life doesn't reflect the arrant nonsense you just quoted me with
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

You know that it's been 10 years since the inauguration of that project right?
Yet a President of a country just registering for a national ID card 10 years late is ok by you?
What are you guys on??
Does that say much about patriotism?
If it was saner climes he should be impeached for such an unpatriotic act.
A whole president haba!!!!!

Wait, is it that he didn't believe in the process previously because it was done by the PDP led Administration he has been accusing of corruption
Dude, before you start showing just how little or no knowledge you have about this, I ask you, when did PMB become President? And is it a crime as printed/enshrined in the constitution for one not to register for the identity card scheme? And which legislator have ever been impeached because he or she was unpatriotic?.

You speak of patriotism, do you have any idea what the word even mean? All what you just said above clearly show you have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by tonimenia: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice one!

I will soon do my own.

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude, before you start showing just how little or no knowledge you have about this, I ask you, when did PMB become President? And is it a crime as printed/enshrined in the constitution for one not to register for the identity card scheme? And which legislator have ever been impeached because he or she was unpatriotic?.

You speak of patriotism, do you have any idea what the word even mean? All what you just said above clearly show you have no idea what you're talking about.

Dude you should consider what you just said.
[size=18pt]You asked me when PMB came into power, yet you failed to ask yourself when the National ID card scheme came into existence, and that was almost a decade old, you also haven't asked the President why he previously didn't register(keyword being register) until now.
Someone ran for president of a nation yet he didn't have the National ID card of the nation he was running for president of. To you that sounds patriotic? What are they feeding you guys?

So in other words it's not compulsory to have a National ID card, then why bother in the first place?
Or is this another photo op?[/size]
Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by elbaraj001(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Stop quoting people because you are uncomfortable with the truth, failures always support their fellow failure,I hope your real life doesn't reflect the arrant nonsense you just quoted me with
U mustn't back before I know u re a dog...fink gay..
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by joseph1832(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Dude you should consider what you just said.
[size=18pt]You asked me when PMB came into power, yet you failed to ask yourself when the National ID card scheme came into existence, and that was almost a decade old, you also haven't asked the President why he previously didn't register(keyword being register) until now.
Someone ran for president of a nation yet he didn't have the National ID card of the nation he was running for president of. To you that sounds patriotic? What are they feeding you guys?

So in other words it's not compulsory to have a National ID card, then why bother in the first place?
Or is this another photo op?[/size]
Unbelievable.
At the embolden, kindly show me where it is written that the National Identity card scheme is compulsory for every Nigerian.

Yet again I ask you, when did PMB become president? Is it stated or a prerequisite that one must possess the National ID card in other to run for political office? So according to you one registering for the scheme mean one is patriotic?

Like I once told you, "define patriotism" before I further engage you and show you that you're just speaking from your own short sighted perspective.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by mrborntodoit: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2015
elbaraj001:

U mustn't back before I know u re a dog...fink gay..

Oponu , go and look for your fellow gay , I'm not interested in whatever it is you are selling, I know you are cursed so I won't waste my time with a dying slow poke
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Me2You225(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
are you sure that he is a Nigerian? please can someone investigate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's SURE-P A Monumental Fraud: Tinubu / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.