Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) (23751 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / SSA And Son-In-Law To Kebbi Governor And His Business Card (Photo) / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by mrborntodoit: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
CR77:
God bless GEJ

Amen
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by benitwater(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
sai baba,sai Nigeria!GOD bless d federal republic of Nigeria and GOD bless us too.can't wait to go and register.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by fergus0n: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bubu As clueless as jona
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Achilies(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Some of us wey register as far back as 2005 no dey make noise

But our president is proud of himself for registering in 2015 he even called press conference to announce it.

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
CR77:
Ode tongue
Thank you..
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by joseph1832(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
chymystique:
So its now he is doing his own registration and am wondering how this is news.

Awon latecomer.
Madam, there was never an expiry date to this exercise so he's free to do his whenever he wants. This is not BVN you know.

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
chymystique:

Awon latecomer.
Awon hater

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by onunwa21(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
so just only yesterday Buhari got registered with NICM...... PMB Sir, Nigeria is not in ur dictionary......
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by akosh005: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Will do my own wen am president of 9ja.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by SamuelOjiulo: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
only if it was this stress-free
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by sunny63(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
d DG is a chief,PMB pls remove dt man sharperly. Mr christ onyekonam is not doing any good work in NIMC. d staff r not happy with him
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by jaybee104(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
chymystique:
its news cos he is the president.. everything abt am na news bro. get that
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by olaboy33(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
wat are those figo lamps doin there............have we got river's returning there.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by guttentag(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Since 2011, I applied and still no news on the card, can I reapply?
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Lamasta(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
I was here
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by CharliParker: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
I have registered since last year November And they are yet to Holla me for pickup as they say...

Abeg wetin they happen
your own is November I did mine June 4th last 2 years

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
we need the card.... i uave registered since last year...
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What it means is that "If Buhari Never Won or became Nigeria president, he wouldn't have enrolled in NIMC registration??

Naija Una Weldone Oh!
His new ID has 2 reflect his position ok.
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by CrazyMan(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
chymystique:

Awon latecomer.
I haven't done mine.

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
What has he been waiting for? Mcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by eddy4naija: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Unbelievable, so buhari no get national id card all these while. Na patrotism be dat?
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by elbaraj001(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Gej work,Buhari dey collect honor
D qstn is...what is honor itself?... what honor is he collecting? For just doing what ordinarily Nigerians are doing amount to collecting honor from his predecessor? Pls think well..n b sure of what re saying...dnt just drop comments coz odas re dropping
..fanx
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by bastien: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
How and where can I register mine?
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Xmani: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
so,mr.presido go wait like 2yrs b4 him own card go show now....because na so me i don dey wait since i register o...come to think of it, how he's just registering? hope they charged him #500 bucks like them charge we here o!
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by jwils(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
How can a nation's number one citizen be without the nation ID card .. ....... Nigeria is never serious, save my country from hypocrisy Oh God undecided
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by mrpackager(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
chynergy1:
so surprise the president is just doing his bio-metric registration now.
he was really out of touch with some realities on ground. undecided undecided undecided

no wonder he is so sloooooooow grin grin grin

SLOW Buhari grin

*dodges bottles cool
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by obatablet: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
HOW AM I SURE I VOTED FOR A NIGERIAN MAN

NA WOOOOWW OOOOOO ALL THIS WHILE
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by ajepako(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
chynergy1:
so surprise the president is just doing his bio-metric registration now.
he was really out of touch with some realities on ground. undecided undecided undecided

no wonder he is so sloooooooow grin grin grin

What else do you expect from our 'ancestor' that still thinks the best thing in technology is typewriter?

Baba of Daura..

Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
CharliParker:
your own is November I did mine June 4th last 2 years
Chai.. shocked
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
This shows how he hates Jonathan, why didn't he do it when Jonathan was in power, jealous Mai gworo
Re: Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) by Obienesarah: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
chymystique:

Awon latecomer.
Always late in his doings.

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / China Congratulates President Buhari On His Re-Election (Photos) / Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light