Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million (47195 Views)

Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Damsman10(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
like seriously, devil need to open gate widely for this young man...nothing on earth will ever make me to sell my kidney.

broda pray nt 2 c d thing o, d tin dey o, if life show person pepper d person no go think straight again o, na God go dey help us o
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
this one is just a greedy Igbo guy, Igbo guys I know hustle and work so hard to get money.

NO shortcut to success.

selling kidney in Malaysia isn't a new business for Nigerians who are eager to get rich or die trying.

If I sell my one kidney, how am I sure the second one is working perfectly?

no wonder some ppl are just too stingy to give ppl their money......

"hello bros a beg I need 20k "

"you dey mad, why can't you go and sell your kidney too. "

There's a reason why God made them two and two.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by nightmile: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
goingsolo:
FAKE STORY FROM ONE OF THOSE THAT ARE FIGHTING VERY HARD TO GIVE IGBO PEOPLE BAD NAME. I LIVE IN MALAYSIA, TELL ME YOUR SOURCE, LOOSER.

You better face the Okrika biz you are doing under the bridge in Lagos..Ole.
Everyone knows flat heads are crooks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by DONSMITH123(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
nightmile:

You better face the Okrika biz you are doing under the bridge in Lagos..Ole.
Everyone knows flat heads are crooks.

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by nightmile: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
femi4:
It can only be Chukwudi

hope it's Chukwudi44...
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by ibedun: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
j1mmy:
IGBO,
get rich OR die trying!

I wish all IGBO people will do the same and get the hell out of Nigeria

CLASSIC!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by nightmile: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
j1mmy:
IGBO,
get rich OR die trying!

Nooooo, haba!!! you are too hash on the crook tribe.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by ibedun: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
nightmile:

hope it's Chukwudi44...

HONESTLY, I WOULD THROW A PARTY!!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by ola4yinka(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
" he died in the process while the rich man had a successful kidney transplant."

I think they killed him!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Its only a citizen of biafra that can be that nice to sell his kidney grin
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by oc2fish: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Big lie. Nothing like organ sell in Malaysia. Nigerians are hard working in Malaysia. They are the best in Academics even those doing business are doing well.

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by musicwriter(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Just want to say Malaysia is not in the Middle East, but in South East Asia.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
sonnie10:

You missed the point. The concept of vulnerability and exploitation of economically disadvantaged persons such be the focus of this argument. Rather than blame the donor, we should concentrate on issue of regulations and the ethics in selecting donors. Whether you agree with me or not, people who are in distress due to financial need or reward are subject to being coerce. Are you aware that in a more regulated world, someone who is unemployed would not be allowed to donate his/ her organ? Because it would be seen as an act of desperation. Malaysia is still a developing country with so many lapses in healthcare laws.

You and I know that this case is a result of undue inducement emanating from attractive offer of money which left the donor with a sense of having no meaningful choice. Freewill; the freedom to make right choices on ones accord could be clouded by attractive inducement. I will explain why this is a problem. First, in a situation when those making the offer are aware that the risk is more than the level of risk of everyday activities. Lets be honest here, do you think the donor would have accepted the offer assuming everything being equal?

Two things to ponder over here and present to the jury are; One, was there an excessive payment? The answer is YES. Secondly, was there an excessive risk? Again, the answer is YES. Therefore, this is a case of manipulation of a young boy who was in a poor situation, in a distant strange country.
And the Jury or the government is to be held responsible?
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by deltateam: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
superior1:
And what shall profit a man who gained the world and lose his soul?

What shall it profit a man who became a millionaire but lost his life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Make up stories from yellowbaa, why u pple love lies? Why?
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
oc2fish:
Big lie. Nothing like organ sell in Malaysia. Nigerians are hard working in Malaysia. They are the best in Academics even those doing business are doing well.

My bros no mind them this is the hand work of yellowbaas, lies nd betrayal run in there blood grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Bigdream1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Story for the gods..... . Just to tarnish the image of the igbo's. Abeg add more dragons and dinosaurs #LONGLIVEBIAFRA
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by kestolove95(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ibo! Ibo!! Ibo!!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by edorhe14(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
May his Gentle Soul rest in Peace.. Amen..
But some times we as Youth don't have choices cos it's taken from us.
Imagine been a Graduate with no work having a family to look after and the only alternatives is either Crime or starting a business where to even get a loan is Near impossible.
Sometimes it just not our fault trying to get rich quick cos Other means are so far fetched...I don't know him personally but I can say I can relate with his situation
It's a huge Loss to our nation but we still have to keep hope Alive.
#Sighs #Itiswell #ThereisGod
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by amanikondo: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Toneyo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where did you get the statistic? 2,000 Igbos killed in Malaysia?

I read through your other posts, now I see you have so much hate for the Igbos.

You wish all Igbos would do the same. For real? Igbos are not that foolish. Pick out a tribe in Nigeria that has no greed.

To tell you the truth, the young man that died in my vicinity that did same trade. 3 years ago was not an Igbo. Even his colleague has not really enjoyed his cause health issues. The same colleague is not an Igbo.

One thing I know. The media always generalise issues when it comes to Igbos, and always spread lies about them.

j1mmy:

Are you kidding?
Not many other tribes have the greed to match IGBO people EVER!

2000 IGBO killed in Indonesia alone for drugs...they knew the death penalty is death but for the extra dollars they went there instead of other places.

Greedy IGBO people, die like fowl
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Your pin?
I added u but no response or hav u changed pin?
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Kelvin3028(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you are broke, you are dead anyway... So what's the big deal about using what you have to get what you need... Abegy, u pple shld stop acting like you won't have sleepless night while thinking about it if such offer is given to you!!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Aitee1: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I added u but no response or hav u changed pin?

Just drop your pin
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Just drop your pin

2C14765F
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Mznaett: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Just drop your pin
Hmmundecided
Nkor asogor dia uwem ke Nairaland?wink
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Kkjam(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
j1mmy:
IGBO, get rich OR die trying!
useless talk from a useless idiot
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Kkjam(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
j1mmy:
IGBO, get rich OR die trying!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by dombenis(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
bunmioguns:
What a wasted life

what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul.? is a pity that a pity man died in a pity way. rest in peace kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by dombenis(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kkjam:

senseless man with anti Igbo.and enemy of Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by tonimenia: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is a Didactic Story!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health / COVID-19: 51000 Cases In Africa. 17000 Recoveries, 1900 Deaths (Country Figures) / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.