Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million (47189 Views)

Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Toneyo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
You don't have to generalise it.
You think it's only the Igbos that do this trade? Come to Festac town, Amuwo, Lagos, and do your findings then you'll know what's up.

Raiden:
Igbo boys and the " Get Rich or Die Trying Syndrome"

I hope he takes the money to heaven
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by sonnie10: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
kennyman2000:
He can enjoy the money in hell..

I don't think he is going to hell. At least, he saved a life, lets not only focus on the compensation that was involved. Until you know someone who is waiting for a transplant, then you will understand. It takes a good heart to be an organ donor. Moreover, these type of people sometimes donate whatever money they received to charity.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by mymadam(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
BEING DEAD BROKE IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL... PITY

angry Yes, just as the love of money is. SMH
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Makanakin(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by nwadiuko1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
BEING DEAD BROKE IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

PITY
get money ma nigga, do good with your people
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

What a pity.

Wait o i dont get it.

something must have gone wrong somewhere because people do donate kidneys successfully.
His intent must have killed him... He was selling his...
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by kennyman2000(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
sonnie10:

I don't think he is going to hell. At least, he saved a life, lets not only focus on the compensation that was involved. Until you know someone who is waiting for a transplant, then you will understand. It takes a good heart to be an organ donor. Moreover, these type of people sometimes donate whatever money they received to charity.

Hahahahaha... Did you just say ''donate the money to charity'' Bro, they dont do such, they're in it for biz. Okay. As for the hell part, that's based on my own opinion..
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by experimentist: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

No o. Na the main rod I wan buy. Is that for sale ?
No, is not for sale, it's for suck
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by 9jatatafo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ember month is here
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by curiobling: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Royals1st:
This story na fake if u live in malay u must know say malay is Asia not. Middle east 2nd u lie say u dey do car wash business where and who empy u wash business 4 malay u 9ja guy abi na India or bangila u be b4 u go get work for malay leave fake story go and get busy
i share ur view bro,just only u av reasoned like me dat ds news is fake just to discourage sales of organs
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

angry Yes, just as the love of money is. SMH
Prefer this tho...
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Kolinzzz7787(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Imagine dis ignorance sacrifice saving someone life @ d end loosin his own life! Is it a curse on most igbo dudes to defile their body 4 riches sake!!! RIP sha!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:

His intent must have killed him... He was selling his...

so baad but then this is as a product of bad governance.

Its easy for people to blame him but i believe he wont do such if he is involved with something worthwhile.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by babafirst(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eeeeyah!RIP.Perhaps he did it to help his family and not to live lavishly.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by uniquejessy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
igbo people,dts dia way,always in a hurry 2 make quick money,
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by cruzclinton1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=bigass post=37352760] Biafra man[/quote
This ur monika caught my attention. I fit see'am babe
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by airsaylongcon: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade and not a shovel. This dude died from poor medical attention. Loads of people donate their kidneys either for free or for a fee and they don't die.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Truth234(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Setaje:
Truth234.......i told u but u said it's not happening.

Lol..and you believe it ? The story is FAKE, I mean very fake. No credible source, only the business man (name withheld by Pulse) . Again Malaysia is in South East Asia not Middle East if a news media couldn't figure that out, I wonder how they get to check people's stomach for kidney.

Royals1st:
This story na fake if u live in malay u must know say malay is Asia not. Middle east 2nd u lie say u dey do car wash business where and who empy u wash business 4 malay u 9ja guy abi na India or bangila u be b4 u go get work for malay leave fake story go and get busy

Thank you, you live in Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Visocrate(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
this one don vex me oya all my families let's go back to Naija just look for a place and hang yourself until we reach ok grin

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by wandytobe(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by iukpe: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:

http://pulse.ng/gist/fast-money-nigerian-man-dies-selling-kidney-in-malaysia-id4106186.html

I hope they bought the second one off him quickly and all the money got back home to his family. N12m, more than enough for a heroes funeral.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by ajepako(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chai...Hustle is real..

Omo olomo..
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
I only view thread to confirm the state He`s from and I was not disappointed...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm...so sad! I wonder y we young men don't want to work but want fast cash now he's dead how does he enjoy his money from his grave. The issue is if only young men will learn frm dis. Anyway, the government should investigate the doctor that did d operation and also the man involved in dis because dis is a human trafficking related offense.
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Setaje(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Truth234:

Lol..and you believe it ? The story is FAKE, I mean very fake. No credible source, only the business man (name withheld by Pulse) . Again Malaysia is in South East Asia not Middle East if a news media couldn't figure that out, I wonder how they get to check people's stomach for kidney.

Thank you, you live in Malaysia

angry
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by nochildsplay(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who else do you expect ? If not Chukwudi. It will be Chinedu
Na them !
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by AbuQatadah: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
very unfortunate, where are we going?
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
experimentist:
No, is not for sale, it's for suck

Ok. I dey fear 14 years !!!!
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by WailingWailer00(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
I would consider selling mine if it's 6million dollars, with that money I can buy another kidney and an extra One, just incase grin

NB :if you buy yellowbar man kidney, you go find abobaku grin
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I-
G-
B-
H-
O-
E-
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Superman11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
May his soul rest in Peace
Re: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Usual s waste stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health / Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ? / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.