Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? (3918 Views)

Drop Your Bucket List Guys / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Traditional Marriage List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by bqlekan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...for the community youth club
mehn, you dey on your own o
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
mehn, you dey on your own o
everybody must benefit oh...lol
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
If you are not capable, simply walk away.
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by CSTR2: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Don't embarrass your woman by running away.
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Eniqurl(f): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na to take her do ritual after marriage.. Phew
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Bevy12(f): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
presh247:

what if you come to know about the list later,will you run away with your guy?
I won't run away but I won't allow my people to decide on who I marry with just a marriage list.
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Eniqurl:
Na to take her do ritual after marriage.. Phew
You wicked oh... Ritual?... Hahaha
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Bevy12:
I won't run away but I won't allow my people to decide on who I marry with just a marriage list.
That's true... One's family shouldn't decide who you should marry, they are meant to guide and advice.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2015
cruxty:
The last time I check to cohabit without marriage is allowed....by the tym the girl don deliver like 3 set of twins for my hux dem go beg make I come do introduction....
Hahaha... Bros, see your plan. You wicked oh
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
grin lol
Tomfrench:
LMAO 5 tippers of sand and cement! grin

the father-in-law just wan take style build house grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
LMAO 5 tippers of sand and cement! grin

the father-in-law just wan take style build house grin
Yes oh, correct house. At least e pikin don yield good dividend
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bevy12:
This list will probably be given to the man if I am not there because it means that my parents don't want me to ever get married.
correct, I will just elope wit d man!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
isaglo:
correct, I will just elope wit d man!
hahaha...run away soldier
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...run away soldier
yes o! Na Elopin sure pass 4 me! Nd its romantic.
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
yes o! Na Elopin sure pass 4 me! Nd its romantic.
lol...run away to Disney land...it sounds like one of those cartoons
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
presh247:

lol...run away to Disney land...it sounds like one of those cartoons
Damn rite! I luv cartoons!
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
lol...you must be Cinderella running away with Prince Charming
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
presh247:

grin about 2 anyway!
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by presh247(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
grin about 2 anyway!
lol...so how is your Prince Charming?
Re: Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
He's as charming as a Prince angry grin
presh247:

lol...so how is your Prince Charming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Insecure Over Their joystick Sizes? Women What Adults Only Thread / Escapades / WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.