Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana (16976 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / I Never Supported Ex-president Jonathan Anti Corruption Style – Falana Says / Falana Denies Praising Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by tonimenia: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
All we need now is peace and progress!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes it's hard to know what news story to believe. I did wonder how anyone would mention the past administration and anti-corruption in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by yomalex(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Ijaya123: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2015
I wonder o
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by AfroKnight: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
I knew something was wrong about that article. It was just too odd to have come from him. Thank you for clearing the air sir.

Journalists should stop quoting people out of context. Not every tactic is a marketing strategy.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Falana is a Yoruba man, he and his tribemen do not support thieves like some of my guys from the east

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Skipfr(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
SaTANist at it again. Dem go continue to fail
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by kuuljay(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Falana of all should have known the IQ of typical Nigerians on the internet where most information is disected,most of the people on the Net are half literates so when talking you don't try to be diplomatic with words and be clear on which side are you.especially now that the opposition is grasping at anything to stop it past leaders from being probed.
I knew Falana was in for it immediately he mentioned that GEJ fought corruption in his own way, every govt fought corruption in their own way.bla..bla..blahh..and that he even sacked 3 ministers and under him abacha loot was recovered.thats where Tanoids took over though grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by DaGC(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
I thought there was a video of his speech that day undecided
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by george790: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
wen will I be first to comment or mk first page?? op answer my question oh

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by amusadele: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
People just damage their reputation with silly statements.
In trying to be too clever,Falana has roped himself into a regrettable path.
Unfortunately what would stick in the minds of many is where he was interpreted to have endorsed the clueless fisherman's "anti corruption" efforts;not this clarification.
Damage done already.
I agree with you in totality. Is Falan, Bakare, Obasanjo etc not from the Yoruba ethnic group? How on earth can those one sided individuals ever think of saying anything supporting GEJ? Was it not these two groups, the north and the west that ganged against GEJ just to pulled him down? If the most dullest Buhari and the only one president without DIRECTION is an inch better, why would he prefer to abandon the rest of the economy to go after fighting corruption? If this animal call Buhari is an inch human, why would he allow all other components of the economy like the agrc, transport, roads, hospital etc to rot aways because he has told us that corruptions must be killed completely first before looking at other areas.
When an abnormal man like the owner of the post am responding to and others who just wake up from their bed, when they just walk out of their bath rooms and publish all unreasonable figures and label and describe it as stolen monies by GEJ government. What Buhari is doing is like charging someone to court. When one count charge is manufactured to produce more than five other counts with English grammar.
Rubbish people.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by dontfkcolrn(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by eaccyboy(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
I b Yoruba man but I just hate Yoruba people ways....may b bc I was raise in d north...Yoruba and treachery r same
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
then praise him for saving ur ass from world war 2.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by dontfkcolrn(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by popez: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2015
"These people" and their unreliability. You can't ever hold them to their words. Smh
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Evaromantik(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Jonathan is out of the office today and propaganda reeks up the air..........all of them are decamping to Buhari and denying Jonathan.......lets know what the oldman's tenure will look like
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by bigerboy200: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Watched d programme live and direct p..was shocked how they twisted is words against him...poor and misleading journalists everywhere..
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Damage control probably after a call from someone
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by tunex23: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
PDP and lies are co-joined twins

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by ayaside(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Did anyone here watch the video?...I guess the video was edited grin
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by obo389(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
People just damage their reputation with silly statements.
In trying to be too clever,Falana has roped himself into a regrettable path.
Unfortunately what would stick in the minds of many is where he was interpreted to have endorsed the clueless fisherman's "anti corruption" efforts;not this clarification.
Damage done already.
u didn't watch d interview abeg.it was aired on Tuesday.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by Smooyis(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
rasojie:
Anyone who sees anything good in Jonathan's Govt is not only a fool, but an Enemy of Nigeria's Future.

To be candid you are absolutely wrong by saying this. GEJ did his best only he surrounded himself with sycophants who he could not control.

Lest I forget he unbundled the power industry, established 14 additional Universities, allowed freedom of speech FOI, and began the transformation of the automobile sector among others.

His weakness was just his criminal tolerance of corrupt practices among his aides and populace. And unfortunately this was where Nigerians needed him most to move Nigeria forward.

However, we should stop talking out of hatred and address issues concerned. No matter how good PMB is, he also has his own weakness which will become manifest at the end of the day.

And for acknowledging all this does not make me an enemy of Nigeria, or a supporter of GEJ style of administration, but a means of putting the record straight.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by anwo247: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2015
If you are Corrupt your self, when you fight corruption, corruption will fight back. But if you're not corrupt, how can corruption fight you back?

The single truth is that even buahri himself is so corrupt. Even till now, the Dullard refuse to declare his assets publicly.

We shd know if it's still the same 1m naira and 150 cows!

Until then, he remains the most corrupt and hypocritical fighter ever known.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by fulanimafia: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
How is it possible for GEJ of all people to be compared to Buhari with regard to corruption and integrity? It's like comparing oil to water.

Regardless, Falana should guard his utterances lest they be misconstrued.

Cc: mizmycoli
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by BizBayo: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
kuuljay:
Falana of all should have known the IQ of typical Nigerians on the internet where most information is disected,most of the people on the Net are half literates so when talking you don't try to be diplomatic with words and be clear on which side are you.especially now that the opposition is grasping at anything to stop it past leaders from being probed.
I knew Falana was in for it immediately he mentioned that GEJ fought corruption in his own way, every govt fought corruption in their own way.bla..bla..blahh..and that he even sacked 3 ministers and under him abacha loot was recovered.thats where Tanoids took over though grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha! You mean that was where he switched on the data for TANdroid apps to connect? Hahaaha

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by bareal(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-didnt-praise-jonathans-anti-corruption-style-falana/
Why is this man talking from both side of his mouth? is he sick?
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
fulanimafia:
How is it possible for GEJ of all people to be compared to Buhari with regard to corruption and integrity? It's like comparing oil to water.

Regardless, Falana should guard his utterances lest they be misconstrued.

Cc: mizmycoli

Did he admit that GEJ fought corruption with sustainable and substantive results to show for it or not?

Good Morningsmiley
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by agabaI23(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Another saTANist's lie busted.
I think you should watch the channels video sir. It is no lie. I watched it.
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by kuuljay(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2015
BizBayo:

Hahahaha! You mean that was where he switched on the data for TANdroid apps to connect? Hahaaha
my brother they blew thise few lines out of proportion grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana by fulanimafia: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did he admit that GEJ fought corruption with sustainable and substantive results to show for it or not?

Good Morningsmiley

No he didn't, he only acknowledged the loot recovery and was vague about the 3 ministers sacked. Recovering $900 million and then Billions of dollars are missing under him is not a fight against corruption, but sheer hypocrisy.

Hope you slept well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.