Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! (681 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Germany: A 29 year old German man Demetrius Soupolos is suing his neighbour 34 year old Frank Maus for breach of contract after the latter failed to impregnate his wife in 72 different attempts to do so. Soupolos had hired Maus to impregnate his former beauty queen wife Traute as he was sterile and continue here https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/26/man-sues-neighbour-for-failing-to-impregnate-his-wife/
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by mdbissalla(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
pls can he be my neighbour? ? ?
abeg make somebody tell am say i want him to b my neighbour
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
mdbissalla:
pls can he be my neighbour? ? ?
abeg make somebody tell am say i want him to b my neighbour

grin grin
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by AfroKnight: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol. After 72 attempts? That guy was just having fun. cheesy He didn't face his work. Make dem jail am abeg.
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
He should sue if only it's a Valid contract.
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by cruxty(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
After 72 attempts of bleeping the ex beauty queen no result That dude jux dey enjoy himself
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by bammo: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol.... That huzban is extreemly stup1d
Re: He Is Suing His Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife!!! by UncleJudax(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2015
bammo:
Lol.... That huzban is extreemly stup1d
Is he? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Girls Are Very Religious / 5 Reasons Nigerian Men Date , But Never Marry Beautiful Women / Why You Should Learn To Say No.......................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.