Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Love Potion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Potion (1705 Views)

Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. / Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion / How To Make Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Potion by Chiori(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2006
Would you still go on with a lady after you might have discovered she had jazzed you to be and remain in love with her?
Re: Love Potion by kokoletz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
If am deeply in love wit her to hell wit jazz bt if otherwise hmmmn, wahala dey.
Re: Love Potion by Scorpio(f): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2006
@kokoletz, yea right!
Re: Love Potion by Dalby(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2006
I dont believe in all those things. They told us that love is blind, and we have all seen it. When you are emotionally attached to somebody, you do a lot of things which others term as crazy and some others a victim of the use o love portion. The heart is funny, it likes who it will like and hates who it will. Its at the point where it is no longer controlled by the mind that people say love portion is in use.
Re: Love Potion by greatgeo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
I 4 one i don't believe in all things they say love potion cos it can't work on me.i guess is beacuse is what they believe.
Re: Love Potion by Dvampire(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2006
N-E-V-E-R! i have seen where love potion killed a man's 'whachamakallit' cos the girl used it on him. in the end, the man was totally in love with the girl but he could not perform his duties in bed. she had a vegetable in her hands. may the Almighty deliver us from love- potion-addicted-girls.
Re: Love Potion by kokoletz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
A fat amen dude a very fact ameeeeen. hmmmm I sigh.
Re: Love Potion by 190: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2010
yes i wud~
Re: Love Potion by DrWhizy(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2010
Funi is'nt t. There wz probabli no love.
The jazz must hv made me fink i love ha. So its quitn 4rm me oooo.
Re: Love Potion by DrWhizy(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2010
Funi is'nt t. There wz probabli no love.
The jazz must hv made me fink i love ha. So its quitn 4rm me oooo.
Re: Love Potion by na2day2(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2010
Chiori:

Would you still go on with a lady after you might have discovered she had jazzed you to be and remain in love with her?

do u have a choice? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Potion by galatico(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2010
Well it depends, I might if she stops doing that, cuz I can't imagine myself been jazzed damn it, I'll like a relationship with my brain intact not control with a remote .
Re: Love Potion by Chiori(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
na2day?:

do u have a choice? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Once it is discovered, it loses its effect, and you regain control.

(1) (Reply)

Adultary And Its Wahala! / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise / Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.