Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself (1708 Views)

Why Is It Important To Improve Yourself? / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by emydedon: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
One of the most powerful things you can do to recapture your ex’s attention is
to go through a complete self-improvement overhaul that starts from the inside
– out.

Do you know what this will do for your chances at reuniting with your ex? It will remind your ex of why they fell in love with you in the first place, and it
will take them back to a time when you were happy and excited about exploring one another as you grew closer every day. You also want your ex to see you and think “Wow, she or he looks great. I wonder what he/she is up to”.

If you do this right, your ex won’t think you are doing it for them, but for
yourself and again, this confidence is a powerful magnet that will draw your ex
in, and get more attention than you ever could any other way!
Here are a few ways that you can begin improving your self image:

*Join A Gym!
There is no better way to begin the self-improvement process than to join a
local gym. Not only will you make new friends, but you will be able to get some
of that stress out through a powerful work out!

*Become Social
The last thing you want is for your ex to see you as someone with no social
life, who is sitting at home pining away the hours until they return. If there is nothreat of you moving on, your ex has no reason in the world not to just do their
own thing until your ex feels like coming back.

*Take Up A Sport
Odds are that you enjoyed something that you may have pushed aside to
focus on your relationship. Perhaps you used to play hockey, pool or baseball.
You may have gathered the guys up for a game of poker once a week, or you
went golfing. Now is the time to renew those relationships with your friends.
Invite the guys out for a day on the town, or onto a field for your favorite sport.

*Take Up A Hobby
This is time for you so spend it focused on things that you enjoy. Perhaps you
enjoy camping, hiking, model cars, or playing an instrument. Whatever you
enjoy, now is the time to dive right into it.

*Take Up A New Skill
Are you into computers? Spend some time learning a new skill such as
programming or designing. Perhaps you have always wanted to learn
photography, or you wanted to finish that book that’s been sitting at your desk.Get more on www. relationshipnigeria. . com
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by 1102(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
must there be a link for people to go to a blog, anyway nice write up, I would surely put some into use despite im in no way interested in any of my ex's!
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by sistawoman: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
Why does anyone want to return to their vomit?

1 Like

Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
Its just like a dog eating its own sh1t, why would anyone want to do that? There is a reason they are an ex and they should remain that way.
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
sistawoman:

Why does anyone want to return to their vomit?

Ebonyeyes:

Its just like a dog eating its own sh1t, why would anyone want to do that? There is a reason they are an ex and they should remain that way.

I was about to ask the same question myself! cheesy
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by daduke2k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
kiss thats d more reason i rove u. kiss hehe u always make my day with your posts

Ebonyeyes:

Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by 1102(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
hehehehe, so far so good no one wanna go back to their ex's seems this OP would be complaining  rite where he/she is
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by kcblast(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
Pheww,This is really abstruce!
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by r231(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
thanks but no thanks grin

goodnight is goodnight grin grin
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

I was about to ask the same question myself!  cheesy

The mind boggles grin grin

daduke2k:

kiss thats d more reason i rove u. kiss hehe u always make my day with your posts

Flattery  grin grin grin Still you made me blush embarassed embarassed
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by daduke2k(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
thats more like it, howdy am about to go now cee ya guyz later miss u plenty. kiss
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
Nice write up but so not true. If you broke up with an ex cos she/he has become " boring " this might work on you but if you broke up for cogent reasons , nothing would make you wanna go back even if she wins miss universe , miss world , mbgn and Times man of the year all in one.
I'll tell you the case of an ex who was very aggressive and abusive , infact she was teethering on violent and when I looked back then I knew I was only being fooled by the outward beauty. Eventually I had to call it quits and she rained curses on me and that she'd get a better deal ( she actually thought she was doing me a favour by dating me because I didn't have the "swagger" ). Fast forward two years on , she calls to tell me that I'm one in a million because all thru the courtship I never raised my voice on her even when she was at fault , I never beat her and I never cheated on her. I was always at her beck and call and I supported her financially. To cut a long story short , we met a month back and she has matured into a full blown hottie but what I see is the violent , malevolent no respectful lady I knew years back
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
why should any sane person wanna get their ex back
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by abrahym(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
ok i want my ex back coz she the best i ever had. Shes also my first love
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by kokoye(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
I have an uncle who dated this lady for 5yrs, they broke up for 5yrs, got back together and now they have been happily married for 21years.

So . .what's wrong with going back to your ex if you both have tested the waters and realised that ex is actually the best for you?
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by boomii(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
I thot 'ex' were meant to remain in the past,good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Passion4u(f): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
One thing i discover is dat: If u "TRULY" love him/her, then let go, Time shall tell if he/she was "TRULY" yours.
Re: Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself by Helpers: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Your obsession is taking over your lucidity and keeps you from distinguishing sense from sensibility. You simply don't know when to stop and keep going like a rolling stone towards harming yourself and your ex lover as well. Your ex is just as hurt and shocked as you are and the more aggressive you get by trying to reach him or her when all he or she needs is to stay away from you, the more rejection you generate.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjEVf6v2CU

How To Make My Ex Attracted To Me Again

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused: / A Funny Trend... / Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.