Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. (2233 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do / I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by domwas2(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2012
I visited my girl friend home last weekend, and she wasn’t at home while I called her and she complained she went to church of what I knew she lied, because I later found out she went out with friends.

Moreover, I hangout with her brother in the process I saw her mother whom I told her daughter wasn’t around. Her mother told me she likes me a lot and she will like me to marry she daughter, but her daughter’s eyes is still outside. And that, she (mother) would advise me to try love potion for her daughter if truly I love her because she won’t want me to lose her daughter to bad guys splashing money on her and notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s husband Father did same thing to her.( wow I'm surprise )

I really love her and she claimed she loves me too, but her friends are influencing her going to parties and internet friends’ hangout. But since her mother told me about love portion, I am kind of disturbed. Please help me if it’s really a good advice…thanks

1 Like

Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by Dyt(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2012
wat r u waitin 4
grab it lyk popcorn
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by Killz1(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2012
??
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by slimyem: 12:14pm On May 09, 2012
smh!
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2012
Which kain mother be that? Na wa o.
@op, love-potion doesn't last long. It's temporary thing!
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by Tinkybabe(f): 12:44pm On May 09, 2012
domwas2: I told her daughter wasn’t around. Her mother told me she likes me a lot and she will like me to marry she daughter, but her daughter’s eyes is still outside. And that, she (mother) would advise me to try love potion for her daughter if truly I love her because she won’t want me to lose her daughter to bad guys splashing money on her and[b] notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s husband did same thing to her.( wow I'm surprise )[/b]

I don't understand what you mean by this.In any case if the love is mutual and she's meant to be yours,nothing will keep her away.Don't use any diabolical or fetish means to win her over.
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by cindyrella(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked which kind mama be that??
@op don't even try it.. It doesn't last..
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2012
@DumbAss. First of all I don't understand why you want to die with/for a lady who couldn't care less about the colour of your hair. A mother told no, confided in you on your need to love-potion your ''girlfriend'' and you are still worried? Nigga you yourself need help. Anyway, if you truly love her you can do as her mother has said and seek a potent potion. Goodluck in your quest, update us we would be delighted to bask in your success.
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by AZeD1(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2012
domwas2: I visited my girl friend home last weekend, and she wasn’t at home while I called her and she complained she went to church of what I knew she lied, because I later found out she went out with friends.

Moreover, I hangout with her brother in the process I saw her mother whom I told her daughter wasn’t around. Her mother told me she likes me a lot and she will like me to marry she daughter, but her daughter’s eyes is still outside. And that, she (mother) would advise me to try love potion for her daughter if truly I love her because she won’t want me to lose her daughter to bad guys splashing money on her and notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s husband did same thing to her.( wow I'm surprise )

I really love her and she claimed she loves me too, but her friends are influencing her going to parties and internet friends’ hangout. But since her mother told me about love portion, I am kind of disturbed. Please help me if it’s really a good advice…thanks
Bros i take God beg you no vex but try explain the part wey i bold...
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by Beync(f): 3:55pm On May 09, 2012
Op what is ' notwithstanding her ex husband who is my girl's husband'? it's confusing abeg. And pls don't use love portion on anyone. Don't even have a second thought abt it. The day the thing expires u will turn masquerade before her. She need to love u with her heart and accept u for who u r not with charms.
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by toyemz(f): 3:58pm On May 09, 2012
@poster

If any mother can come out openly and insinuate that you should love portion on her daughter just to marry her,i would be very very suspicious of that mother
reverse the coin now
she might just turn round later on and convince her daughter that you are no longer needed as a husband ,though your assets are and bingo na death portion dem go administer to you!
As a person i am very cautious with any one who thinks it okay to indulge in such acts and in all honesty would never want to marry into that kind of family

what's the general saying again? let a bird loose,if it is yours,it will fly back to you,if it doesnt then it probably was never meant to be
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by 190: 4:40pm On May 09, 2012
Im not suprised, thats what most women advice their daughters to do these days

I have personally met one who almost did such to a friend of mine, infact it worked on him for years

till it backfired when the dude started going 2 church doe we werent close but he ran away with his life still in his hands

OP -- I think that woman wants to keep you within her family cos of financial gains she gains from you,

I can bet you do alot for that girlfriend of urs and her family hence the reason why she wants u around her child!
Re: Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. by domwas2(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2012
By the way i must tender my gratitude to those who understands the meaning of question and treated it as such- it's a plus to you and to those who understands but are under curse of negativity- sorry it's your loss. it's a public forum anyway... smiley
THANK YOU ALL!!!

Dyt: wat r u waitin 4
grab it lyk popcorn
lol...i know you kidding

kilimanjaro: Which kain mother be that? Na wa o.
@op, love-potion doesn't last long. It's temporary thing!
i thought as much because if it those works how come the mother's ex-husband (my girl's father) used it on her yet they still got divorce...
Tinkybabe:
I don't understand what you mean by this.In any case if the love is mutual and she's meant to be yours,nothing will keep her away.Don't use any diabolical or fetish means to win her over.

Thanks alot i think you are helpful,
domwas2: I visited my girl friend home last weekend, and she wasn’t at home while I called her and she complained she went to church of what I knew she lied, because I later found out she went out with friends.

Moreover, I hangout with her brother in the process I saw her mother whom I told her daughter wasn’t around. Her mother told me she likes me a lot and she will like me to marry she daughter, but her daughter’s eyes is still outside. And that, she (mother) would advise me to try love potion for her daughter if truly I love her because she won’t want me to lose her daughter to bad guys splashing money on her and notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s husband did same thing to her.( wow I'm surprise )

i am sorry i am meant to say [b]notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s father did same thing to her.[/b]thanks for bring my attention

cindyrella: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked which kind mama be that??
@op don't even try it.. It doesn't last..
Noted thanks

fresh_dude: @DumbAss. First of all I don't understand why you want to die with/for a lady who couldn't care less about the colour of your hair. A mother told no, confided in you on your need to love-potion your ''girlfriend'' and you are still worried? Nigga you yourself need help. Anyway, if you truly love her you can do as her mother has said and seek a potent potion. Goodluck in your quest, update us we would be delighted to bask in your success.
What kind of Ass*hole* are you, it's domwas2 by the way, i have to be worry because i love her and it hurts doing something like that to people talking of the ones you love,that's why i came for help, with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you- remember?

A-ZeD:

Bros i take God beg you no vex but try explain the part wey i bold...
i am sorry meant to say [b]notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s father did same thing to her.[/b]thanks for bring my attention

Beync: Op what is ' notwithstanding her ex husband who is my girl's husband'? it's confusing abeg. And pls don't use love portion on anyone. Don't even have a second thought abt it. The day the thing expires u will turn masquerade before her. She need to love u with her heart and accept u for who u r not with charms.
i am sorry i am meant to say [b]notwithstanding her ex-husband who is my girl’s father did same thing to her.[/b]thanks for bring my attention
thanks for your comment really helpful...noted

toyemz: @poster

If any mother can come out openly and insinuate that you should love portion on her daughter just to marry her,i would be very very suspicious of that mother
reverse the coin now
she might just turn round later on and convince her daughter that you are no longer needed as a husband ,though your assets are and bingo na death portion dem go administer to you!
As a person i am very cautious with any one who thinks it okay to indulge in such acts and in all honesty would never want to marry into that kind of family

what's the general saying again? let a bird loose,if it is yours,it will fly back to you,if it doesnt then it probably was never meant to be
thanks you...i appreciate this - thoughtful...noted

190: Im not suprised, thats what most women advice their daughters to do these days
I have personally met one who almost did such to a friend of mine, infact it worked on him for years
till it backfired when the dude started going 2 church doe we werent close but he ran away with his life still in his hands
OP -- I think that woman wants to keep you within her family cos of financial gains she gains from you,
I can bet you do alot for that girlfriend of urs and her family hence the reason why she wants u around her child!
i have noted your comment thanks alot i really appreciate this.

(1) (Reply)

After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. / Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much / HELP! I Love This Guy So Much But Things Are Looking Bleak For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.