Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba (6696 Views)

Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Mgbada NA IMO river dem go do d port ani?? Mr industrious
I am finding it difficult to comprehend the constructed english....asin I no dey understand Wetin you dey talk,
You keep jumping from one point to the other...
I catch you here,you run go there,I catch you there,you run go here...
Pls spare me the gibberish and get busy mr "I be ph boy"
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

Why do you hate freedom so much? Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce
Bros no try am ooooo ,gaint of Africa ,gaint of Africa !!! Way dem de call us watin u tink say cus am?d rest African countries say if we sneezed dem go catch cold ,u tink say NA beans , if we split we go hear weeeen,no tink am say we go split to only 3part?? If 9jà wan to disintegrate it will b Ntin lestdan 5parts o,dis 1 dat even ogoni r askin for dia own kingdom cus of dia oil ,no try am o
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

If Spanish villa off odili rd is no adress?is 63 club rd adress Smh wch of d club ?d2d,casanblnca or ph club?

In which GRA?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by yorubatic: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
splashbaby:
Indigenous Poo Of Biafra... How many of them? No placards nothing... Silly cowards.
ursef propa
Why do you hate freedom so much? Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by yorubatic: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Bross I respect u o,so u jus relax type dis plenty rubbish?? Plz now introduce ursef propa
ursef propa
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by eagleeye2: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Some people just wan see inside prison. Why not pursue this Biafra thing internationally?
Why not get enough allies first before pursuing this thing in Naija?
Why is Nnamdi Kanu not among those matching the streets?
Umunne mepu nu anya. Biafra di nma, mana anyi ga ebu uzo kwado nke oma.
Me I no fit go dey protest for road, when I know say dem fit lock me up for prison throw away the key.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

I am finding it difficult to comprehend the constructed english....asin I no dey understand Wetin you dey talk,
You keep jumping from one point to the other...
I catch you here,you run go there,I catch you there,you run go here...
Pls spare me the gibberish and get busy mr "I be ph boy"
All ur reasons r attributed to greed,creation of more states wen una de run4rm d 1s una gt,3rd Niger bridge ,sea port, NA IMO river dem go build d port abi, aw many port de north ?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

ursef propa
Ekiti man,aw market ?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

All ur reasons r attributed to greed,creation of more states wen una de run4rm d 1s una gt,3rd Niger bridge ,sea port, NA IMO river dem go build d port abi, aw many port de north ?
Which north,the one ravaged with poverty?
We just go there to hustle,it's not a bed of rose over there...

As for the ports,it can be located in any ss/SE states..

Biafra is sending shivering a to the spines of buhari and ACF and you,a low-lifer spewing trash with 10mb,I pity you.
Stop depending on nairaland for news,spend money to get vital information.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Which north,the one ravaged with poverty?
We just go there to hustle,it's not a bed of rose over there...

As for the ports,it can be located in any ss/SE states..

Biafra is sending shivering a to the spines of buhari and ACF and you,a low-lifer spewing trash with 10mb,I pity you.
Stop depending on nairaland for news,spend money to get vital information.
Lol ,ironically de hv d richest too,una jus go hustle dia huh? Ur land isn't accomodatin SS is diff 4rm SE y nt leav SS out of dis? U hv land y nt go into farmin bizz, lik our northern broders 80% of food we consume is 4rm dia
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by EasternLion: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
Some people just wan see inside prison. Why not pursue this Biafra thing internationally?
Why not get enough allies first before pursuing this thing in Naija?
Why is Nnamdi Kanu not among those matching the streets?
Umunne mepu nu anya. Biafra di nma, mana anyi ga ebu uzo kwado nke oma.
Me I no fit go dey protest for road, when I know say dem fit lock me up for prison throw away the key.

Coward spotted grin

Unfortunately there are many of you, which is why Nnamdi Kanu is telling you to come out from under your bed and take a stand.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by ahaika23: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Yorubas all over biafran thread, I ask what on earth they are looking for?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by eagleeye2: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Coward spotted grin

Unfortunately there are many of you, which is why Nnamdi Kanu is telling you to come out from under your bed and take a stand.
Make Nnamdi come back first come take stand. Na so Ralph nwa Okigwe (Okwe) lead people go jail, come stay back dey flex.
I like the idea of Biafra. But, I am a realist not an idealist. And hopefully I and my family will not be the first to drop our bloods for the likes of Nnamdi.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Lol ,ironically de hv d richest too,una jus go hustle dia huh? Ur land isn't accomodatin SS is diff 4rm SE y nt leav SS out of dis? U hv land y nt go into farmin bizz, lik our northern broders 80% of food we consume is 4rm dia
Wherever we have Igbo is regarded as igboland,you can call it whatever you like ss,lower niger congress,Biafra,I don't care.
It remains igboland,and when the time comes we will not hesitate to take care of you saboteurs,if we can take care of the Nigerian army,una case na moi moi.
Mind you that the igbos in ss will not sit back and watch you sabotage our struggle,as you can see they already held a rally in asaba yesterday in support of Biafra.

No one has monopoly of farming,the bulk of locally manufactured rice is produced in (ebonyi state).
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by splashbaby(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

ursef propa
Foolish igboitic slave... Who is your masters? Yorubas and Hausas! The worst kind of mental disease affecting you and other illiterate Biafrans is what I called l "drapetomania"
You are foolishly fighting to escape from an imaginary slave masters.

You are all obsessed with attempting to escape from a self imposed mental slavery of having another race, especially Yorubas and Hausas to rule over you. Unfortunately you and your fathers are serial losers in every attempt...sore losing cowards!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Wherever we have Igbo is regarded as igboland,you can call it whatever you like ss,lower niger congress,Biafra,I don't care.
It remains igboland,and when the time comes we will not hesitate to take care of you saboteurs,if we can take care of the Nigerian army,una case na moi moi.
Mind you that the igbos in ss will not sit back and watch you sabotage our struggle,as you can see they already held a rally in asaba yesterday in support of Biafra.

No one has monopoly of farming,the bulk of locally manufactured rice is produced in (ebonyi state).
Com protest 4 ph,Akwa ibom or edo if truly NA ur land
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Com protest 4 ph,Akwa ibom or edo if truly NA ur land
The once wey protest for asaba,na ur land abi
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Fash20: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2015
vayne:

Oga,regardless of where igbos find themselves,my stand still hold...if there was federal presence in SE,igbos would not need to travel out.
Talking about loyalty,don't ever try to be-little the Igbo race with ur myopic mindset,in this lifetime and the next one you come for,we nor be mates,no be mouth
look at this Id.iot oo. What do you even take other tribes for. Inferiority complex is a disease you better do somthing about it
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Fash20:
look at this Id.iot oo. What do you even take other tribes for. Inferiority complex is a disease you better do somthing about it
You are just a bleating goat,didn't u see where he said the igbos should be loyal to every other enthnic group? Hypocrites.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
vayne:

The once wey protest for asaba,na ur land abi
Chai!! Hop sAy u still fit recite state and capital,Plz name d 6geopolitical zones and Tel me were asaba fall in
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Fash20: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
vayne:

You are just a bleating goat,didn't u see where he said the igbos should be loyal to every other enthnic group? Hypocrites.
you lack comprehension you this brain dead bloated frog.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2015
derrick333:

Chai!! Hop sAy u still fit recite state and capital,Plz name d 6geopolitical zones and Tel me were asaba fall in
asaba,delta state is ss.and they protested,educate urself,you don't even argue with facts,you are reasoning like a layman,you don't sound educated at all.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Fash20:
you lack comprehension you this brain dead bloated frog.
keep bleating,you hear?
You can't evn criticize constructively,and you are here hustling for your 5mins of fame with igbo affairs,instead of worrying about ur scratched faces.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Fash20: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2015
vayne:

keep bleating,you hear?
You can't evn criticize constructively,and you are here hustling for your 5mins of fame with igbo affairs,instead of worrying about ur scratched faces.
who the heck is looking for fame on a faceless forum, perhaps you. If you like listen if you like don't you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by 7lives: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
yorubatic:

My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

Abeg go fight Biafra war jor, and stop vomiting all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
IGbo has every right to demand for self determination. Hausa/Fulani have ruled this country for about 4 decades with nothing to show forth. Igbo has always be a victim of one Nigeria
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fash20:
who the heck is looking for fame on a faceless forum, perhaps you. If you like listen if you like don't you're on your own.
your business bro,not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? / Some past Heads Of Nigerian Custom Service / Anambra Election: Politicians Buy Voter Cards For N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.