Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (10442 Views)

See Foreign Observers Watching Biafra Sit At Home / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by ollgeetrxll(m): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2015
I see a brighter future at last, the sun is finally rising... come next 30th of May. I greet you all my fellow freedom fighters.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by PhockPhockMan: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2015
stebell:
Ishilove, lalasticlalas pls do the needful.

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, getting Biafra the non violence way.

Biafra is for real guys. Embrace it.

OP, can I get it in Metrodigital?? Cos I don't wanna use that strong decoder. It's sabotage. I'm not Omenka nor egift aka egoat who likes cheat for data to browse.

gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by trapQ: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2015
get lost. I couldn't care about that erosion ravaged shit=hole. I want you guys to leave fast so that sanity can be achieved in nigeria
thewarrior72:

One wailler sported, don't get heart attack because of BIAFRA
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2015
cc
yorubatic

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2015
cc
yorubatic grin grin
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by thewarrior72: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:
get lost. I couldn't care about that erosion ravaged shit=hole. I want you guys to leave fast so that sanity can be achieved in nigeria
Hehehe, u don't care, and u are quick to jump on the thread to showcase ur foolishness? what a double faced, two mouth speaking hypocrite?. Well, as a free born igbo son like me, we don't waste our precious time on an insignificant born throwey from inconsequential tribe like urs, so vamoose

4 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by pazienza(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2015
This is great. I don't have strong decorder, Never liked those Ghana channels, but because of Biafra TV, I will get one.

Hopefully in the future, the TV will grow and be at the level of the likes of Press TV, successfully educating young Biafrans on Biafra history and the role the rest of the world played.

Kanu is an enigma, his finance base appear to be immense.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by ibotic(f): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2015
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by sdindan: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! This is good.. Now the Igbos can start packing their baggage back to their villages! Finally states like Lagos go dey less crowded, less crimes, less traffic...etc you guys should leave fast fast na beg we dey beg una!

Dreamers!!!!!!
Programed fooool
Is Lagos the only state in the West?

7 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by bluntspade: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
thewarrior72:

You mean our Southwest brothers & sisters, like Pentiumpro, superstar, cleverly, ibedun & all the useless euyoruba baskaaard will have a sleepless night? ; coolD
Your father
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by bluntspade: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
U guys should get the fvck out of lagos and other south west states its not that we need u guy biafrogs sorry biafools
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by yorubatic: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:
educated illiterate.
Why are some yorubas disgracing us every time? Are we clowns that we cannot fight for what belong to us? Then why are fighting to be yoked with other people who do not belong to us? Are ibos, ijaws, Hausa / Fulani our kins and kiths? ...let us have our Odu'a republic. ..

Are you admitting yorubas cowards who can't leave without ibos,ijaws, Hausa / Fulani? What is wrong with my people? Is over ofenmanu affecting our brains?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Happiness87(f): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2015
kalu Must have big time sponsors, i suspect some foreign hands who want Nigeria to divide so that their predictions with come to pass.

but If you ask me, biafrans deserves a country of the rising Sun

3 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Unseen(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun..... cheesy

And this account was created 26th of August 2015 and the post on 27th August, 2015. Igbo from Nnewi indeed

3 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2015
NDPVFreload:
Sinking this zoo,is a task that must be accomplished.

Because there's a tv station? This action is only to mould Igbo thinking to your leader kalu nnamdis specs.

When it gets to The actual sinking, Biafra won't stand a chance.

Adverts money, popularity for nnamdi, living his dreams.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
kalu Must have big time sponsors, i suspect some foreign hands who want Nigeria to divide so that their predictions with come to pass.

but If you ask me, biafrans deserves a country of the rising Sun

Starting a tv station is not that serious. And he is permitted. When this whole Biafra thing becomes a crime is when your Lord namdi kalu instigates violence, then he will be picked like a sac of potatoes nd nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
thewarrior72:
Hehehe, u don't care, and u are quick to jump on the thread to showcase ur foolishness? what a double faced, two mouth speaking hypocrite?. Well, as a free born igbo son like me, we don't waste our precious time on an insignificant born throwey from inconsequential tribe like urs, so vamoose

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by yorubatic: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2015
bluntspade:
U guys should get the fvck out of lagos and other south west states its not that we need u guy biafrogs sorry biafools
You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we are talking about agberos and toutism.

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

3 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Happiness87(f): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
get a life, as buhari's body langauge has sent fear to bokoharam camp.

Better tell your boss to call for referendum, or wait till it escalates
chrisbaba1:

Starting a tv station is not that serious. And he is permitted. When this whole Biafra thing becomes a crime is when your Lord namdi kalu instigates violence, then he will be picked like a sac of potatoes nd nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Omololu007(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
pazienza:
This is great. I don't have strong decorder, Never liked those Ghana channels, but because of Biafra TV, I will get one.

Hopefully in the future, the TV will grow and be at the level of the likes of Press TV, successfully educating young Biafrans on Biafra history and the role the rest of the world played.

do you know biafra is a name the portuguese called your parent.why can't you ibos call your country ala ibo republic?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Omololu007(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
get a life, as buhari's body langauge has sent fear to bokoharam camp.

Better tell your boss to call for referendum, or wait till it escalates
when will it escalate?have been hearing this una threat since 2013,we want action
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by splashbaby(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
The zoo is going down...
After supporting a clueless zoologist to drag Nigeria down without success.. .
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Atlantian: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
A people have the right for self-determination. The second Niger bridge is being suspended.
The have continuously pumped sand into River Niger so it can be impassable by ship.
The Akwa Ibom Ibaka Beach is being threatened by Federal Policy.
The Biafrans are being marginalized after the 3 years war that ended with no victor no vanquish.
The Northerners control 83% of the oil wells.

The Biafran people do not care about government handouts and welfare, all they ask for is self-determination, their destiny in their own hands. Nigeria as it is, will never function as a country, because it is not a nation. It is a country of ethnic nationalities that are parasitic creates bad blood.

There is a level to which you can marginalize a people, but what happens next, no one can predict. Its either true unbiased federalism or sh.it happens. Not a single gun shot needs to be fired.

Today, Nnamdi Kalu is championing a social re-engineering, he is educating the Biafrans on our foolishness and we are listening. Radio and TV Biafra will influence how we vote and alert us when we are cheated. It is social engineering now.

The next stage will be world wide demonstration and bloodless agitation in strategic countries with worldwide media houses.

After which comes the referendum. And there is nothing the Nigeria State can do when EU, UN, USA sends monitors to witness the outcome.

We can predict the outcome.

We can stop all these now. We can share the oil blocs equaly, we can open our River Niger, We can construct second Niger Bridge, We can open up the wharfs in the Biafran enclaves. We can allow states to mine their resources and evolve instead of sharing oil wells to Northern Oligarchs who sponsor terrorism and kill the almajiris.

We still can be one Nigeria, if people will not just deport fellow Nigerians from their states. It is a choice today, this choice may not be available tomorrow.

Biafra is a dream, and every dream is possible.

May the ever living Chukwu Abiama, infuse our beings and cleanse us of all impurities and bodies, so we can enter the celestial sanctum in pureness and worthiness. So mote it be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
No amount of oppression can stop the freedom of a people whose time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by cheruv: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
pazienza:

Is it the same platform as multiTV?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by cheruv: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Omololu007:
do you know biafra is a name the portuguese called your parent.why can't you ibos call your country ala ibo republic?
Mechie onu! angry
Kamerun and Gabon are countries with names having Portuguese origin too.why don't you go and talk to them

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by NnamdiN: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! This is good.. Now the Igbos can start packing their baggage back to their villages! Finally states like Lagos go dey less crowded, less crimes, less traffic...etc you guys should leave fast fast na beg we dey beg una!

Dreamers!!!!!!
do you not have any igbo friends? and you're a woman? can you say the same thing you wrote here to your friends that are not yoruba? on sunday you will carry bible to church, take the front seat and call yourself a christian...

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Dreamers!!!!!!

No wonder you are still single at 40.... no manners at all so why would any sensible man look your direction undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by teasel: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Dreamers!!!!!!
Oh! Now, you're begging them to leave? When you, useless awolowo and the rest of your ilk were begging them and doing everything possible including branding the y0robber tribe as genocidal murderers just to make sure they remain your compatriots, I guess you were not thinking straight grin

Such a dafty grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Stolen:
Both Buhari Presidency and Nnamdi are agent of division from the west. Nigeria goodbye!
Bro thank God u see well.. well if God does not permit it, it wont work... and America will one day pay for its sins it unleashed into d world at large
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by pazienza(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheruv:
Is it the same platform as multiTV?
Don't know, bro.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
NnamdiN:
do you not have any igbo friends? and you're a woman? can you say the same thing you wrote here to your friends that are not yoruba? on sunday you will carry bible to church, take the front seat and call yourself a christian...
Bro.. so u call Sw christians?? u nid to do reality check on christianity again if u envisage SW christianity. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot / Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.