Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (10430 Views)

See Foreign Observers Watching Biafra Sit At Home / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by ibotic(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
With our TV and Radio.....plus director.....we will soon overcome Nigeria.... wink wink...chukwu abiama o...IPOB youth.... wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by simpleseyi: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you want to secede, please secede peacefully with dialog and referendum. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris. Albino like Nnamdi Kanu are used for rituals to appease the gods. Just start another senseless war and we shall shot you all with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by thewarrior72: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Atlantian:
A people have the right for self-determination. The second Niger bridge is being suspended.
The have continuously pumped sand into River Niger so it can be impassable by ship.
The Akwa Ibom Ibaka Beach is being threatened by Federal Policy.
The Biafrans are being marginalized after the 3 years war that ended with no victor no vanquish.
The Northerners control 83% of the oil wells.

The Biafran people do not care about government handouts and welfare, all they ask for is self-determination, their destiny in their own hands. Nigeria as it is, will never function as a country, because it is not a nation. It is a country of ethnic nationalities that are parasitic creates bad blood.

There is a level to which you can marginalize a people, but what happens next, no one can predict. Its either true unbiased federalism or sh.it happens. Not a single gun shot needs to be fired.

Today, Nnamdi Kalu is championing a social re-engineering, he is educating the Biafrans on our foolishness and we are listening. Radio and TV Biafra will influence how we vote and alert us when we are cheated. It is social engineering now.

The next stage will be world wide demonstration and bloodless agitation in strategic countries with worldwide media houses.

After which comes the referendum. And there is nothing the Nigeria State can do when EU, UN, USA sends monitors to witness the outcome.

We can predict the outcome.

We can stop all these now. We can share the oil blocs equaly, we can open our River Niger, We can construct second Niger Bridge, We can open up the wharfs in the Biafran enclaves. We can allow states to mine their resources and evolve instead of sharing oil wells to Northern Oligarchs who sponsor terrorism and kill the almajiris.

We still can be one Nigeria, if people will not just deport fellow Nigerians from their states. It is a choice today, this choice may not be available tomorrow.

Biafra is a dream, and every dream is possible.

May the ever living Chukwu Abiama, infuse our beings and cleanse us of all impurities and bodies, so we can enter the celestial sanctum in pureness and worthiness. So mote it be.
A thousand AMEN to this prayer

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by thewarrior72: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
simpleseyi:
This is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you want to secede, please secede peacefully with dialog and referendum. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris. Albino like Nnamdi Kanu are used for rituals to appease the gods. Just start another senseless war and we shall shot you all with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

A slave of the gambarians spotted, enjoy ur slavery while it last shocked cool
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by bluntspade: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we are talking about agberos and toutism.

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense
oga easy na pls summarize i cant read that shit
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by zuchyblink(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
opiaoku:

strong decoder STR 4940HD, 4920HD, 4669XII
frequency 11045 symbol rate 40000
polarization is vertical

cc
shachris grin
sweetlemon
can it be recieved through multi tv dish direction?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by zuchyblink(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
opiaoku:

strong decoder STR 4940HD, 4920HD, 4669XII
frequency 11045 symbol rate 40000
polarization is vertical

cc
shachris grin
sweetlemon
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun..... cheesy

udo ugedo gbagbuo gu.
okwu ogwugwu dukpoo gu anya
okwu ezemewi kuchie gu ike
udo nwafor gbajie gu ukwu.
ajo ofia angos mapu gi isi.
finally may all d ancestors of Nnewi retire Ur whole
existence..

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
sdindan:

I am Programed fooool
Is Lagos the only state in the West?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
sdindan:

I am a Programed fooool
Is Lagos the only state in the West?

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

No wonder you are still single at 40.... no manners at all so why would any sensible man look your direction undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:

u r obviously a yellowbar daughter of a thousand fathers, first of all go and ask ur mother who ur father is, nd stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You are drunk! So who the hell told you I'm single? You must be crazy!
can this prostitute ever keep a man with her sharp gutter mouth?

Just asking
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
NnamdiN:
do you not have any igbo friends? and you're a woman? can you say the same thing you wrote here to your friends that are not yoruba? on sunday you will carry bible to church, take the front seat and call yourself a christian...

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
can this prostitute ever keep a man with her sharp gutter mouth?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Yes I can keep a man and deal with animals like you and the rest of your Igbo biggots..
hmmm, you sound like a ptostitute, any man you keep must be a fooooooool. No one can keep an internet whoree like you.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
hmmm, you sound like a ptostitute, any man you keep must be a fooooooool. No one can keep an internet whoree like you.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by DropShot: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm, thank God Biafra is becoming a reality gradually

But

Only in online and TV.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

If I'm a prostitute your mum and sisters must be my boss ladies o! Anuofia!!!!!
confirmed, you are still sounding like an osun ashawo. I pity your man, does he know you are sharing things here?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
confirmed, you are still sounding like an osun ashawo. I pity your man, does he know you are sharing things here?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
To those I insulted..I'm sorry! I can't live with the guilt was just in a bad mood...I'm so sorry please. *covers face*

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I pity your parent for thinking they have given birth to a human grin goat! You are a big failure to your whole family!
you sound like a harlot trying to get her money from a customer.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by NnamdiN: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You are very senseless! If they want to leave why should I hold them back? Please go grow a brain! Igbo fool!
I'll not stoop to your level...Read your signature christian woman
I'll pray for the man that would eventually take you home

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Fash20: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
When He steps beyond his boundary all those thing will go down within a week.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by opiaoku: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
zuchyblink:

i don't know yet
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
To those I insulted..I'm sorry! I can't live with the guilt was just in a bad mood...I'm so sorry please. *covers face*
after turning this thread upside down,You're covering Your face? LOL cheesy
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by flowfury(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

And what are you? Igbo.....the child of a pig! Bastard thing!!!!

bae can i have ur number?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by knowledgeable: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yorubas can never, never, never, never, never, never go it alone, never!.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
patmaine:

udo ugedo gbagbuo gu.
okwu ogwugwu dukpoo gu anya
okwu ezemewi kuchie gu ike
udo nwafor gbajie gu ukwu.
ajo ofia angos mapu gi isi.
finally may all d ancestors of Nnewi retire Ur whole
existence..
Ogwugwu ukpaka oto
Arobuluagu
Ulasi
Idemili
Omaliko
Alusi Umuleri, Anam, Nteje Na Nsugbe biko bianu nwannem nwoke Na akpo unu.

Nwaa, ebele GI na-eme m.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
2pointsonly:
after turning this thread upside down,You're covering Your face? LOL cheesy
Hahaha honestly it wasn't my intention to reply those quotes but I was in a very bad mood so i took advantage of my mood! I had to even beg God to give me the permission to be a Bad girl for just few mins *covers face*
Well I'm not usually like this so I hope I get forgiven. sad
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:

bae can i have ur number?
Lol but why sir?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by flowfury(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol but why sir?

obey bfr complain
btw u r beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: No Fresh Attack On Zulum, Security In Borno – Spokesman / Peter Obi’s Achievement / Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.