Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (10436 Views)

See Foreign Observers Watching Biafra Sit At Home / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:

obey bfr complain
btw u r beautiful
thanks alot, can't display my digits. smiley
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by flowfury(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

thanks alot, can't display my digits. smiley

aiit
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! This is good.. Now the Igbos can start packing their baggage back to their villages! Finally states like Lagos go dey less crowded, less crimes, less traffic...etc you guys should leave fast fast na beg we dey beg una!

Dreamers!!!!!!
An Idiot spotted. Are they the ones that prevented the oodua nation from conquering ilorin back from the fulanis? Are they the ones that installed an emir in illorin instead of an oba? Bunch of cowards.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by dokyOloye: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! This is good.. Now the Igbos can start packing their baggage back to their villages! Finally states like Lagos go dey less crowded, less crimes, less traffic...etc you guys should leave fast fast na beg we dey beg una!

Dreamers!!!!!!
Na lie ooo,no leave no transfer,after all,oily soup ppl reside and own property in London and d Uk,abi Uk na South West Nigeria?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyFiona:
Ogwugwu ukpaka oto
Arobuluagu
Ulasi
Idemili
Omaliko
Alusi Umuleri, Anam, Nteje Na Nsugbe biko bianu nwannem nwoke Na akpo unu.

Nwaa, ebele GI na-eme m.

all those 're Nnewi deity. dey need to scatter d offemmmannuu baskard dat claim to be from Nnewi
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by imsuboi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Starting a tv station is not that serious. And he is permitted. When this whole Biafra thing becomes a crime is when your Lord namdi kalu instigates violence, then he will be picked like a sac of potatoes nd nothing will happen.

How about you go & pick him up? Yoloba scum undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
imsuboi:

How about you go & pick him up? Yoloba scum undecided

Not me, the authorities. Scum? cheesy, I don't trade words mahn. Peace.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by 2kris(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
I blame nigerians for all these ishhhh.the neglected the easterners for sooo many decades forgetting that a new generation is rising.i am ibo and born as a nigeria yes,but i discovered that after all the contribution ibos contributed to the growth of the economy of these great nation we are still badmouthed and pple expect us to keep quit.no way pmb should profer immediate solution to these ever lingering problem
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by imsuboi(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Not me, the authorities. Scum? cheesy, I don't trade words mahn. Peace.
Pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by godoluwa(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2015
simpleseyi:
This is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you want to secede, please secede peacefully with dialog and referendum. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris. Albino like Nnamdi Kanu are used for rituals to appease the gods. Just start another senseless war and we shall shot you all with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.
Please dont add Yoruba to this mess because we are not going to war with anybody. mi o ba ti ma fo esi kankan lori koko yii sugbon oruko Yoruba ti o m'enuba, mi o le gba ki o ko iran Yoruba m'ere. je ki ori re o pe, se o gbo?
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Firefire(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2015
godoluwa:
Please dont add Yoruba to this mess because we are not going to war with anybody. mi o ba ti ma fo esi kankan lori koko yii sugbon oruko Yoruba ti o m'enuba, mi o le gba ki o ko iran Yoruba m'ere. je ki ori re o pe, se o gbo?

Opolopo won ti so laaye won nu undecided

They write as if the can even kill goat. Brainwashed people.
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by godoluwa(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
To those I insulted..I'm sorry! I can't live with the guilt was just in a bad mood...I'm so sorry please. *covers face*
well, ti elebi ba ti mo ebi re, ko ni pe lori ikunle. you r 4gven bt next time, think b4 u post. ire o

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by godoluwa(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Firefire:

Opolopo won ti so laaye won nu undecided

They write as if the can even kill goat. Brainwashed people.
gud morning sir
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Firefire(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2015
godoluwa:
gud morning sir

Omo iya mi, aku ojumo ire, Aa ji 're bi ?

Se eri bi awon odale omo Yoruba se un pofolo lenu (forming in the mouth) lori oro Buhari ati appointment grin

Won oti rin Kankan, won se se bere ni. cheesy
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by godoluwa(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Firefire:

Omo iya mi, aku ojumo ire, Aa ji 're bi ?

Se eri bi awon odale omo Yoruba se un pofolo lenu (forming in the mouth) lori oro Buhari ati appointment grin

Won oti rin Kankan, won se se bere ni. cheesy
Buhari sese n mu eiye bo l'apo ni. won o mo wipe oro Buhari da bii efo ebolo ni, ko si bi a se fe se ti ko fi ni run'gbe. iwa kii fi oniwa sile

1 Like

Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Deapexboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2015
is Biafra only for our south east brothers? the way dey are going about it if finally biafra is achieved someday they will still intimidate south south
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Pvssy

smiley
Re: Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Pvssy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Amaechi Seeks National Assembly's Approval To Borrow $1.5bn Loan From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.