Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland (5118 Views)

Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
bluntspade:
i hate u i just dont know why. No offence
lmao!!who cares? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2015
stiles009:

Na wa o, see trash talk... When is fatness a disease to stigmatize?
undecided dey ask me!!
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

Lmao that is me, LadyF and le boo, OP how u take get this my pishure grin
I've noticed how You reply to some comments which most people would ve read as offensive. smiley
You are a good person. Cheers.
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by 400billionman: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin

Chai.
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by callmelanner(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I no even see any picture sef cry
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

Lmao that is me, LadyF and le boo, OP how u take get this my pishure grin

If that's you for real, then I will need to know how I could send in my application grin
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by ladyF(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
ArseneWenger:
I've noticed how You reply to some comments which most people would ve read as offensive. smiley
You are a good person. Cheers.
Cheers grin Good luck in your game on Saturday
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by ladyF(f): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aristotle96:
Op.. Were u get that pics... I swear this lady day stay for my area... Seriously undecided
so you stay around my area wink
Re: See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland by iloriolushola(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:

Funny thing is...that's me in the pishure grin I have to probe the OP

Abeg no probe me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Bomb Of The Year / Man With No Head Caught On Phone Camera.... / +18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.