Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. (22798 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu / Semi-detached Duplex At Royal Garden Estate, Lekki By MOORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by whirlwind7(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
spyder880:
Updates. .......

Plot number 50 has just been reserved for payment soon. Keep them coming, thanks.

Spyder880, can you kindly clarify what plot(s) has been reserved for the green area/park/playing field within the estate?
there seemed to be a debate over this sometime back.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
ifyalways:

Me three.

I was and still looking forward to something in Awka axis @ Oga Spyder. smiley

My contacts in Awka has been dull, they are not following up on discussions and feeding me back. However I still have the whole plans arranged and things will start happening there soon. Better late than buy into problems.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

Spyder880, can you kindly clarify what plot(s) has been reserved for the green area/park/playing field within the estate?
there seemed to be a debate over this sometime back.

For now I am suggesting plots 26 and 27. But it's an ongoing discussion and we can change the location if we need to. Have you got your land documents for the Enugu plots?

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Payment details for the man that called this morning. ......

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
More payments expected for this land in this new week. Selling already.............
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by RareDiamond: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
I will advise you to update the Imo State thread with pictures of Owerri and when you attract viewers advertise your estate. That would attract more potential client and speed up the sales of your estate. Few people visits the property section when compared to the politics section and updating the Imo State would attract the attention of more Imolites to your estate. You visit Owerri regularly, so getting nice pictures should not be a problem to you.

YOU NEED TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF THIS ESTATE TO REASSURE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS. UPDATE THE IMO STATE THREAD THEN ADVERTISE THIS ESTATE IN ORDER TO ATTRACT CLIENTS

spyder880:
More payments expected for this land in this new week. Selling already.............

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
RareDiamond:
I will advise you to update the Imo State thread with pictures of Owerri and when you attract viewers advertise your estate. That would attract more potential client and speed up the sales of your estate. Few people visits the property section when compared to the politics section and updating the Imo State would attract the attention of more Imolites to your estate. You visit Owerri regularly, so getting nice pictures should not be a problem to you.

YOU NEED TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF THIS ESTATE TO REASSURE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS. UPDATE THE IMO STATE THREAD THEN ADVERTISE THIS ESTATE IN ORDER TO ATTRACT CLIENTS

You are very correct, I will do as you said.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Oga Spyder,
Jisie ike.
I love your hustling spirit.

Just make sure you have samples of duplexes or even bungalow designed for the area,so that you can show the type of great buildings that will soon inhabit the whole area. Also, if they like, they can use interlocking stones for their street instead of waiting for ever for the government.
Jisie Ike nwanne

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by lordmayor4(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2015
spyder880:

I have thought of that, I even looked at Avu, Mgbirichi, etc. But what I loved about Irete is the possibility of an alternative entry/exit point. This is because Irete has the advantage of being connected to the Port Harcourt express through Umuguma (the track road already exists, graded by Rochas last year or so) plus this existing connection to Onitsha-Owerri express.

Do you have any around mbieri axis?
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by lordmayor4(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2015
ifyalways:

Me three.

I was and still looking forward to something in Awka axis @ Oga Spyder. smiley

Like I said in your former thread, the federal ministry of lands in awka is a sure bet for you for now, many crooks dey that awka....
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2015
lordmayor4:

Like I said in your former thread, the federal ministry of lands in awka is a sure bet for you for now, many crooks dey that awka....

Crooks? community people or estate companies or agents? Avail us with your knowledge so we can thread with care.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2015
lordmayor4:

Do you have any around mbieri axis?

For now, no.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2015
I will be in Owerri again today, is there anyone who wants to see this land today? Call me on 08033350750 or 07081821271

Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by lordmayor4(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2015
spyder880:

Crooks? community people or estate companies or agents? Avail us with your knowledge so we can thread with care.

The worst of them are the community people, they all connive with each other to dupe and scam people selling a piece of land to about 3 or more people.
Sometimes the agents don't know about it and sometimes some of them are involved in the scam.
Telling you from experience
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
lordmayor4:

The worst of them are the community people, they all connive with each other to dupe and scam people selling a piece of land to about 3 or more people.
Sometimes the agents don't know about it and sometimes some of them are involved in the scam.
Telling you from experience

I know this, and I am prepared just like before to dig and dig and dig. If I cannot be 100% sure my investor's funds are safe, I cannot risk their funds. The most important work in land acquisition is investigation.

This acquisition will follow my same stringent rules on due diligence checks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
More payments still expected.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by lordmayor4(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
spyder880:

I know this, and I am prepared just like before to dig and dig and dig. If I cannot be 100% sure my investor's funds are safe, I cannot risk their funds. The most important work in land acquisition is investigation.

This acquisition will follow my same stringent rules on due diligence checks.

OK bro. Nice one... we await

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still selling......
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by wealthlift(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Is this still available?
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
wealthlift:
Is this still available?

There are still about 61 plots left to buy here, I know this will soon sell out like our other estates. Pick a strategically located piece of land now.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by fxbot: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
wealthlift:
Is this still available?
Boss, I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks all for the phone calls, I am still available in Owerri for inspections, land still selling, more payments expected.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by vanndubi: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
spyder880:
Thanks all for the phone calls, I am still available in Owerri for inspections, land still selling, more payments expected.

Will u still be in Ow by Monday?
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2015
vanndubi:

Will u still be in Ow by Monday?

Yes I will return to Owerri on Monday, still in Owerri now.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Plot number 34 reserved for payment next week. More payments are expected next week.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Someone is asking to pay for plot 52 and 53, please, the buyer should pay up so we can move on.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Plot number 55 has been reserved for payment soon. Keep it coming guys, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was at this land again today on inspection visit with another intending buyer. He thereafter reserved plots numbers 45 and 48 for payment later this week.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by spyder880(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2015
The information I keep getting about this area is encouraging, better buy your own plots before any good things start to unfold here. If the government ever start to work on this road, the prices of lands here will move up, and many of us might not buy again.

I am sure that if a good road is started here, the average cost per plot will jump to about N3,000,000.00

Let us buy this land now, before the value increases. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by glogirl(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Oga sypder
Pls share d information. It will give some of us the liver to commit.
Re: Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. by RareDiamond: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
What other information did you get about this land

spyder880:
The information I keep getting about this area is encouraging, better buy your own plots before any good things start to unfold here. If the government ever start to work on this road, the prices of lands here will move up, and many of us might not buy again.

I am sure that if a good road is started here, the average cost per plot will jump to about N3,000,000.00

Let us buy this land now, before the value increases. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost From Foundation To Rooofing Level For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Cost Of Rent In Onitsha / Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.