Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (5673 Views)

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
It really baffles me that a thread on Briafra comes up and a yoruba would be the first to run in. And I ask, what are they looking for?

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahaika23:

retarrrd, I know your type. You shouldn't be here, this thread was created for people like Fayose who have brains at least. Scram!

I hit a nerve grin
am not responsible for ur misfortune!
u asked a silly question, and I gave you a obvious answer.
mentally deranged kid.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahaika23:
It really baffles me that a thread on Briafra comes up and a yoruba would be the first to run in. And I ask, what are they looking for?

if u talk too much, this time Ambode will dump ur family's sorry as at upper iweka bridge. grin
mumu
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
WIZGUY69:

don't worry, we won't do your people anything.
we know foolishness runs in there blood.
we already know we ain't mate.
just continue with ur gala business.

Thank you our kind master...... cheesy...inside us as Igbo people we know the truth......but we can be barbaric......remember prof osuji tried to make us brave and face our failures....but we refused to learn....I know my people are liars and shameless but please persevere with us and we will become civilised.....it is not easy dealing with a new world when you have always existed in little enclaves for thousands of years and nobody knew of our existence...other than the wrestling matches between villages which will determine who marries Nkechi..... grin....we just need you to forgive us....... angry....we just want to be able to come to ibo London aka lagos to sell our gala and lie to our local folks back home about how we are making it big in obodo oyinbo aka lagos.... cheesy...it is not easy my people.... grin

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

Thank you our kind master...... cheesy...inside us as Igbo people we know the truth......but we can be barbaric......remember prof osuji tried to make us brave and face our failures....but we refused to learn....I know my people are liars and shameless but please persevere with us and we will become civilised.....it is not easy dealing with a new world when you have always existed in little enclaves for thousands of years and nobody knew of our existence...other than the wrestling matches between villages which will determine who marries Nkechi..... grin....we just need you to forgive us....... angry....we just want to be able to come to ibo London aka lagos to sell our gala and lie to our local folks back home about how we are making it big in obodo oyinbo aka lagos.... cheesy...it is not easy my people.... grin

We already know that.
since 1970, anytime your people is about leaving for Yoruba land (SW). Your people will host party and jubilate because of their son/daughter that's about going to obodo oyinbo.

like Biafra land is inaccessible grin
a village I. SW is what your people parade as city.
mcheew
just goan sin no more. wink
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
hausa/fulani kunu in action or ewedu, simple!
ibotic:

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

........coming from a village goat!
look at his akpu infested brain.
curse be on u. cool

I see mental trauma hovering all over you cos of the name "Biafra",,,sorry.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

We already know that.
since 1970, anytime your people is about leaving for Yoruba land (SW). Your people will host party and jubilate because of their son/daughter that's about going to obodo oyinbo.

like Biafra land is inaccessible grin
a village I. SW is what your people parade as city.
mcheew
just goan sin no more. wink

Thank you....on behalf of ibo kwenu......I bury our flat.heads in shame........ cheesy.....although mine is not so flat.... wink

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
As an Igbo person......we must be very careful......the way we are going on about this Biafra thing......remember how Adekunle and awolowo dealt with us.....let us not forget..... grin.......Yoruba people are dangerous and can easily finish us off..... grin...let us remain in lagos to be selling our gala and wait for director to come and finish Nigeria with his weapons of mass destruction...Chukwu abiama o.... grin

ofe nmanu bursted..

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by tpiander: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I like the reply!

make I adjust am foram sef.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

I see mental trauma hovering all over you cos of the name "Biafra",,,sorry.

Sorry for urself cool
ur sick parent must be ashamed of u.
son of a. village lovepeddler.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

Thank you....on behalf of ibo kwenu......I bury our flat.heads in shame........ cheesy.....although mine is not so flat.... wink

hahahaha grin

uwc.

u are the most sensible iboe I have met.
I suggest u come down to SW before they poison u one day. u know your people are wicked and foolish. cool
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Your people are the real slaves. cool
little wonder you goats cry of marginalisation.
goan ask ojuku or ur father, they will tell u better.
and your people are too foolish.
for one small boy to use your people all in the name of fraud (bia), you can. see the result. 3 million lives were lost. smh

your people are the most dirties and ugly in nature and chameleons..we don't blame a group that pures water on their useless bodies claiming they've showered..talking about foolish its yoloba that are so foolish...name one good thing that has ever comes from South West?

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

hahahaha grin

uwc.

u are the most sensible iboe I have met.
I suggest u come down to SW before they poison u one day. u know your people are wicked and foolish. cool

It is not easy here I tell you.....I plan on entering ekene Dili Chukwu to come down soon.... cheesy...it is all we dream of.....thank goodness Fashola is gone....no more mass deportation..... cheesy.....I just plan on staying away from the palace so that I don't become a candidate of the lagoon and as long as Dr Ariyo is away....the sky is the limit.....in fact sef...the limit is the sky.... cheesy

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

your people are the most dirties and ugly in nature and they're like chameleons in nature..we don't blame a group that pures water on their claiming they've showered..talking about foolish its yolobar that are so foolish...name one good thing that has ever comes from South West?

grin irony of life.
olori buruku how does being slave relates to some group being dirty and ugly.

if j mess up, ambode will deport u back to abakiliki o grin so watch ur smelly bitter leaf mouth. and reason with your akpu infested brain. Yoruba slave. wink
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

It is not easy here I tell you.....I plan on entering ekene Dili Chukwu to come down soon.... cheesy...it is all we dream of.....thank goodness Fashola is gone....no more mass deportation..... cheesy.....I just plan on staying away from the palace so that I don't become a candidate of the lagoon and as long as Dr Ariyo is away....the sky is the limit.....in fact sef...the limit is the sky.... cheesy

nna I pray Ambode limit the rate of deportation of ur people from Amelica (Lagos) o
u know, it's not his fault, ur people are nuisance to the goof people of Lagos and they indulge in criminal activities.
so it's ain't easy.
BTW
how many bus go Leave nnewi this night for Lagos.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Leopardd(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

Eshinwaju alias Coolitempa, you no get work I swear, come go dey clean my house for VI, I will pay you enough to make you stop posting rubbish on NL.
See as you get new moniker, nobody see you dey comment with Coolitempa again.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Sorry for urself cool
ur sick parent must be ashamed of u.
son of a. village lovepeddler.

all these coming from the dirtiest and ugly scratched face ...FYI next time bath and brush your mouth wella before calling the name Biafra cos is a holy name that's why your entire generations will keep living miserable and sleepless nights each time the name Biafra is mentioned.so who's talking #thinkillorincaliphate.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin irony of life.
olori buruku how does being slave relates to some group being dirty and ugly.

if j mess up, ambode will deport u back to abakiliki o grin so watch ur smelly bitter leaf mouth. and reason with your akpu infested brain. Yoruba slave. wink

Frutrated soul,,,I think you need gari or maybe agege bread with iwa combination your peoples favourite,,,silly back stabbers

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

all these[s] coming from the dirtiest and ugly scratched face ...FYI next time bath and brush your mouth wella before calling the name Biafra cos is a holy name that's why your entire generations will keep living miserable and sleepless n[/s]ights each time the name Biafra is mentioned.so who's talking #thinkillorincaliphate.

cool all these for me? cheesy
uncle ebuka called to inform me that u are going insane, I never believe, till I see this cool
God will grant u ur hear desire grin

my advice for u is : don't commit suicide.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cool all these for me? cheesy
uncle ebuka called to inform me that u are going insane, I never believe, till I see this cool
God will grant u ur hear desire grin

my advice for u is : don't commit suicide.

you're already pissing in your pantis just because of the holy name "Biafra"

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

you're already pissing in your pantis just because of the holy name "Biafra"

u are the pained mofo here, why will I be pissing in my pant?
how's Biafra a holy name? am not surprise, ojukus manhood still lives on, ojukus selfishness caused the death of 3 million iboes.
Biafra is founded on greediness and selfishness.
u won't understand because u head is akpu infested.
God help u.
slave.
coward.
anywhere belle face. cool
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

u are the pained mofo here, why will I be pissing in my pant?
how's Biafra a holy name? am not surprise, ojukus manhood still lives on, ojukus selfishness caused the death of 3 million iboes.
Biafra is founded on greediness and selfishness.
u won't understand because u head is akpu infested.
God help u.
slave.
coward.
anywhere belle face. cool

Smelly Corn head if you're ain't pissing inside why advising us how Biafra was found on selfishness and greed,,why drink panadol for Biafrans? or have you ever seen a Biafra talking or getting worried over your Oduduwa?#lunatics&parasites.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nna I pray Ambode limit the rate of deportation of ur people from Amelica (Lagos) o
u know, it's not his fault, ur people are nuisance to the goof people of Lagos and they indulge in criminal activities.
so it's ain't easy.
BTW
how many bus go Leave nnewi this night for Lagos.

I am not sure how many buses are leaving..... cheesy....but half of my town are in lagos selling gala to our ogas....after they will come back and be forming for poor village people like us..... cheesy...because we are shouting Biafra.....they always tell us that if u mention biafra in lagos...they will simply use our coconut heads as sacrifice to bury the ooni...they say ife people like the shape of our heads...is that true...also my people fear Ambode because they think tinubu will use him to send us out of lagos.....so they are fighting for jimi agbaje.... cheesy
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:

Eshinwaju alias Coolitempa, you no get work I swear, come go dey clean my house for VI, I will pay you enough to make you stop posting rubbish on NL.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by coolitempa(f): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:

What's your problem? Please leave me out of your mentions, ok.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Leopardd(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2015
coolitempa:

What's your problem? Please leave me out of your mentions, ok.

I know your handiwork.....leave that Ibotic moniker oga.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WailingWailer00(m): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

don't worry, we won't do your people anything.
we know foolishness runs in there blood.
we already know we ain't mate.
just continue with ur gala business.
The gala business your father and mother is doing ba
Dirty stinky yellowbar bastard child, the agbero your brothers are doing nko?

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WailingWailer00(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I am not sure how many buses are leaving..... cheesy....but half of my town are in lagos selling gala to our ogas....after they will come back and be forming for poor village people like us..... cheesy...because we are shouting Biafra.....they always tell us that if u mention biafra in lagos...they will simply use our coconut heads as sacrifice to bury the ooni...they say ife people like the shape of our heads...is that true...also my people fear Ambode because they think tinubu will use him to send us out of lagos.....so they are fighting for jimi agbaje.... cheesy
See this dirty retarded yellowbar person answering ibotic grin
May God punish you and your wretched family
Na you and your papa get coconut head
Ori agbon undecided

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by azzima(m): 2:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Whenever you roll an empty drum down the road,it makes a lot of empty noises which in turn will attract angry onlookers because Of all the nuisances the drum has created in the neighborhood. This my friend, is the reason Igbo matter SEEM important. They create enmity everywhere with their display of madness.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by badnature: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2015
azzima! go and drink more brukutu if you don't know what to do with your life.you can equally test pito and mos if you don't know them fulanimafia will help you

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ba7man(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2015
I woke up this morning wondering how many Igbo filled luxurious buses entered into Yoruba land.

May Your Enemies Be Confused As This Two Chelsea Defenders (photos) / (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo / Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61