Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (5671 Views)

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by abat4real37(f): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2015
ahaika23:
our problem is our freedom, we don't want hausa/fulani. We are not cattle rearers by culture and tradition. We are not kunu drinkers, we arer not ofe nmanu drinkers, we hate ewedu ehhhhhhhhh! We are a different people and religion!
make your complain at biafran land, okay?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by tonychristopher: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
I woke up this morning wondering how many Igbo filled luxurious buses entered into Yoruba land.

this is to show how Igbo has dominated the average life of Yoruba man ...we clothe them ,we solve their challenges now they are waking up thinking about this igbo..even their top pastors saw Igbo masquerades chasing him in his dream land

this is to show how enigmatic Igbo are

they must be intimidating em economically psychologically and emotionally

all I can saw is enjoy one Nigeria as it last

your fathers fought for it do savour it

Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ba7man(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

this is to show how Igbo has dominated the average life of Yoruba man ...we clothe them ,we solve their challenges now they are waking up thinking about this igbo..even their top pastors saw Igbo masquerades chasing him in his dream land

this is to show how enigmatic Igbo are

they must be intimidating em economically psychologically and emotionally

all I can saw is enjoy one Nigeria as it last

your fathers fought for it do savour it

Anu ofia
Wrong...... I woke up this morning thinking about how over congested an already congested Lagos will be with the steady influx of migrants.

The further strain on the already strained infrastructure due to this steady influx of immigrants..........
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

Smelly Corn head if you're ain't pissing inside why advising us how Biafra was found on selfishness and greed,,why drink panadol for Biafrans? or have you ever seen a Biafra talking or getting worried over your Oduduwa?#lunatics&parasites.

You are a fool.
scroll up and look at the question that was asked. cheesy
You parasitic bastard.
ingrates. we are not worried about your never do well Biafra. we won't give u Biafra because we are ur colonial Masters and we ain't ready to give u. grin morning.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I am not sure how many buses are leaving..... cheesy....but half of my town are in lagos selling gala to our ogas....after they will come back and be forming for poor village people like us..... cheesy...because we are shouting Biafra.....they always tell us that if u mention biafra in lagos...they will simply use our coconut heads as sacrifice to bury the ooni...they say ife people like the shape of our heads...is that true...also my people fear Ambode because they think tinubu will use him to send us out of lagos.....so they are fighting for jimi agbaje.... cheesy

Please my iboe sister, I have some question to ask, why is it that your women/ladies do have hair on there jaw and chest?
why are ur land erosion ravaged?
with the way u are all leaving for Yoruba land, are u sureall ur villages won't be deserted??
thanks as u answer me. smiley
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by tonychristopher: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
Wrong...... I woke up this morning thinking about how over congested an already congested Lagos will be with the steady influx of migrants.

The further strain on the already strained infrastructure due to this steady influx of immigrants..........

this is to prove again that your jobless ..if you had anything meaningful to do with your life your mind should be more occupied with wholesome things ...maybe join your people do owo mi da

that aside ..why don't you go back to your village in Oshogbo abi you wan claim lagosian

we know true lagosian not these Yoruba migrants fashola deported

oh I forget every Yoruba is a lagosian

dude I will advise you ...make money you will enjoy Lagos and dont blame your woes on immigrants cos these immigrants are making it

pls I am done with you

gave a good day
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ibotic(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Please my iboe sister, I have some question to ask, why is it that your women/ladies do have hair on there jaw and chest?
why are ur land erosion ravaged?
with the way u are all leaving for Yoruba land, are u sureall ur villages won't be deserted??
thanks as u answer me. smiley

The hair on our chest is because of the war the crazy ojukwu gave us......our men and women had no food and had to eat grass thereby distorting the biological process....like goats who also eat grass... cheesy..this is the main cause..... wink...
We have erosion because of the osus we have in our evil forests...their spirit is destroying the land.... cheesy
The truth is there r more of us in ur lands....than our land...we have nothing... cheesy...we have failed.... cheesy...the SW is d only place for us cheesy
As usual.......I am thankful to you...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by cheruv: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:

Eshinwaju alias Coolitempa, you no get work I swear, come go dey clean my house for VI, I will pay you enough to make you stop posting rubbish on NL.
See as you get new moniker, nobody see you dey comment with Coolitempa again.

Even yorubatic he's mimicking does a better job than him.I don't know why yorubas are poor at everything
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

this is to prove again that your jobless ..if you had anything meaningful to do with your life your mind should be more occupied with wholesome things ...maybe join your people do owo mi da

that aside ..why don't you go back to your village in Oshogbo abi you wan claim lagosian

we know true lagosian not these Yoruba migrants fashola deported

oh I forget every Yoruba is a lagosian

dude I will advise you ...make money you will enjoy Lagos and dont blame your woes on immigrants cos these immigrants are making it

pls I am done with you

gave a good day
Your story's too long so didn't read it.

See this one..... already feeling funky about coming to Lagos to start street trading and constituting a nuisance by further over congesting an already congested state.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:

The gala business your father and mother is doing ba
Dirty stinky yellowbar bastard child, the agbero your brothers are doing nko?

Lmfao. grin
are u ashamed of ur work again? abi u too Don buy Lagos finish? because that's what I do see on nairaland. idotic bastardized akpu infested village goat.
emeka it shall not be wellwith u, if u continue to be an an ingrate.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

if u talk too much, this time Ambode will dump ur family's sorry as at upper iweka bridge. grin
mumu

Yoruba slave talking. You cockroaches are always crawling all over Biafran Threads. You are scared of slavery and starvation when Biafra leaves them to the mercy of their Lords - the Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

We already know that.
since 1970, anytime your people is about leaving for Yoruba land (SW). Your people will host party and jubilate because of their son/daughter that's about going to obodo oyinbo.

like Biafra land is inaccessible grin
a village I. SW is what your people parade as city.
mcheew
just goan sin no more. wink

What is this illiterate saying?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by attacker231: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Foolishness and stupidity runs in your blood, you come to a forum owned by a Yoruba man to make noise and still cry that Yoruba people comment on it, you said you are the greatest and cant even open your own forum where you can cry about your biafra alone. I know you all redmud bastard from the sad beast are cursed but you are all getting more foolish and dumb by the day. Shameless fools

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Mckennedy: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You are a fool.
scroll up and look at the question that was asked. cheesy
You parasitic bastard.
ingrates. we are not worried about your never do well Biafra. we won't give u Biafra because we are ur colonial Masters and we ain't ready to give u. grin morning.

cowardice corn head,,you're hausa fulani slave because you're parasites in nature who can only succeed from extortion and loots in the name of agbero and omonile with high level poverty,,Biafra must come whether you likes it or not, and I ask what do you think we have in common with you?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

The hair on our chest is because of the war the crazy ojukwu gave us......our men and women had no food and had to eat grass thereby distorting the biological process....like goats who also eat grass... cheesy..this is the main cause..... wink...
We have erosion because of the osus we have in our evil forests...their spirit is destroying the land.... cheesy
The truth is there r more of us in ur lands....than our land...we have nothing... cheesy...we have failed.... cheesy...the SW is d only place for us cheesy
As usual.......I am thankful to you...... cheesy

Hmm.....
the truth is revealing itself.
good to have u on nairaland.
I thought as much concerning your people eating some leaves that some goats can't eat.
ojuku must be heartless for making ur people to pass through that
kinda life all for the sake of his greediness. and I notice that too, there's nothing in ur place, u only make noise on the net.
and I have a question to ask, why do ur people like lieing? and don't u think ur land is cursed?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

cowardice corn head,,you're hausa fulani slave because you're parasites in nature that many of your clan lives with everyday loots in the name of agbero and omonile and that's why your very worried,,Biafra must come whether you likes it or not and by the way what do you think we have in common with you?

Are u talking to ur colonial master like that?
Oya say parallelogram to calm ur nerve.
u must be pained.
Biafra goat. grin
akuya
wasa wasa grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

What is this illiterate saying?

I was just trying to tell u that ur mother is behind ur misfortunes, that's why ur life is in shambles. wink
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by yorubatic: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nna I pray Ambode limit the rate of deportation of ur people from Amelica (Lagos) o
u know, it's not his fault, ur people are nuisance to the goof people of Lagos and they indulge in criminal activities.
so it's ain't easy.
BTW
how many bus go Leave nnewi this night for Lagos.
You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has the Yoruba ruined your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba slave talking. You cockroaches are always crawling all over Biafran Threads. You are scared of slavery and starvation when Biafra leaves them to the mercy of their Lords - the Hausa/Fulani.

wink Good to know, just like the way we the Yoruba's are ur Colonial Masters. that's why u lot cry all over the net that we Dont want to give u Biafra.
how's ur slowpoke sister??
olori buruku grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote [s]author=yorubatic post=37379868]
You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardl[/s]y Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has the Yoruba ruined your brain? [/quote]

*yawns*
you are a bore, goan learn from ibotic.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by yorubatic: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nna I pray Ambode limit the rate of deportation of ur people from Amelica (Lagos) o
u know, it's not his fault, ur people are nuisance to the goof people of Lagos and they indulge in criminal activities.
so it's ain't easy.
BTW
how many bus go Leave nnewi this night for Lagos.
You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is it thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has ofe.m.anu ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about incest or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Man!! psychos everywhere...
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
I take it that your quote means Biafrans are making a noise and it's disturbing you so you want them to stop. Here's how Biafra can stop, it's by actualizing it's dreams. So what I expect from you if you wanna have peace is (in wisdom) support the course so when this is achieved, you can have the quiet you want. You can't compel someone to remain in a place he detests and expect to have tranquility, is that possible? Be real man, even though I saw the line you took calling our desire for self determination an act of noise making which is treason, I chose to overlook the insult and managed to reason if you will understand.
azzima:
Whenever you roll an empty drum down the road,it makes a lot of empty noises which in turn will attract angry onlookers because Of all the nuisances the drum has created in the neighborhood. This my friend, is the reason Igbo matter SEEM important. They create enmity everywhere with their display of madness.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
ewedu nigger, I'm a south south dude to start with, secondly, until you stop having a bp on Biafra, you may not live to see our Independence.
attacker231:
Foolishness and stupidity runs in your blood, you come to a forum owned by a Yoruba man to make noise and still cry that Yoruba people comment on it, you said you are the greatest and cant even open your own forum where you can cry about your biafra alone. I know you all redmud bastard from the sad beast are cursed but you are all getting more foolish and dumb by the day. Shameless fools
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by attacker231: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
ahaika23:
ewedu nigger, I'm a south south dude to start with, secondly, until you stop having a bp on Biafra, you may not live to see our Independence.

Cowardly yeeboee akpu eating bastard, always hiding behind SS. Be proud of your cursed red mud land anoufia. Who cares about your foolish biafra, I dont know who is holding you bastard from forming your biafra. This is nairaland and not biafraland, go end your miserable life if you are tired of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ejirede: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
We are wailing for you because we dont what you to suffer the same of the last civil war.I know you were not yet born then but go and ask your elders about the devastating effect on your people.this time around it may be worst
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
But Bubu said not breaking the zoo na to let go of her minorities. I am a Rivers man, you all term us omo ibo na, that was what my yoruba girlfriend called me back then during my nysc na. Are you scared the south south is becoming formidable and aligning with our ibo brothers?
attacker231:

Cowardly yeeboee akpu eating bastard, always hiding behind SS. Be proud of your cursed red mud land anoufia. Who cares about your foolish biafra, I dont know who is holding you bastard from forming your biafra. This is nairaland and not biafraland, go end your miserable life if you are tired of nairaland.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for your concern but no one is talking about genocide this time around. We are well enlightened and can do this peaceful this time around. By the way, if it's because of care, love and concern you wouldn't be throwing all jabs at us naw.
ejirede:
We are wailing for you because we dont what you to suffer the same of the last civil war.I know you were not yet born then but go and ask your elders about the devastating effect on your people.this time around it may be worst
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by attacker231: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
ahaika23:
But Bubu said not breaking the zoo na to let go of her minorities. I am a Rivers man, you all term us omo ibo na, that was what my yoruba girlfriend called me back then during my nysc na. Are you scared the south south is becoming formidable and aligning with our ibo brothers?
[/s]

Shut up Akpu man, You are not from rivers. Be proud of your erosion ravaged red mud land. You are a flat head yeebhoeee. No one is holding you ediots from forming biafra, stop making noise online. Foolish people
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by ahaika23: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
See this mumu, is seems Rivers State is so adored by you that you believe super humans only hail from there. Sorry for you and your poverty wastern land. How is Aregbese doing by the way?
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Shut up Akpu man, You are not from rivers. Be proud of your erosion ravaged red mud land. You are a flat head yeebhoeee. No one is holding you ediots from forming biafra, stop making noise online. Foolish people
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by attacker231: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
ahaika23:
See this mumu, is seems Rivers State is so adored by you that you believe super humans only hail from there. Sorry for you and your poverty wastern land. How is Aregbese doing by the way?
[/s]

Shameless Akpu eating bastard claiming SS, you are even ashamed of your cursed red mud land. Your large head is empty and reason you lie online just to spew trash. Go hawk your gala in traffic, cursed bastard.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? by coolitempa(f): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:

I know your handiwork.....leave that Ibotic moniker oga.

I do not know the individual about whom you speak. Please leave me out of your nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK / Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP / Insecurity: @mbuhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.