Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila (27694 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / NASS Leadership Election: How Tambuwal Betrayed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ArodewilliamsT: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
lamentations of Gbaja chapter1 vs1.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by deor03(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Tambuwal that betrayed his former political party being accused by Gbaja of betrayal is being unwise.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by OfoIgbo: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

True to a large extent...but seriously Tambuwal doesn't need the south west to win. The north will give him block vote. The south west will be divided in their voting pattern.

By the way, I just observed something. Dearpreye , You've been banned, right?... Share this comment for yes, like for no.

Has Dearpreye been banned?
Yesternight he started a thread in which he declared his support for Biafra and was encouraging SSners to see Biafra as their own thing instead of just an Igbo project.

I immediately wrote a comment in which I brought it to people's attention that the wird BIAFRA was suggested by HRM Frank Opigo an Ijaw gentleman, but when I clicked on SUBMIT, the message did not go through so inimagined the thread had been forbidden by the moderators.

I had no idea he had been banned as well. If this alleged ban turns out to be true, then it will be clear to all and sundry that there is an attempt by the powers that be, to aggressively ensure that SSners don't have a sense of ownership of the Biafran project, like their SE counterparts.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by yorubatic: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Why are some yorubas disgracing us every time? Are we clowns that we cannot fight for what belong to us? Then why are fighting to be yoked with other people who do not belong to us? Are ibos, ijaws, Hausa / Fulani our kins and kiths? ...let us have our Odu'a republic. ..

Are we admitting yorubas cowards who can't leave without ibos,ijaws, Hausa / Fulani? What is wrong with my people? Is over ofenmanu affecting our brains?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Has Dearpreye been banned?
Yesternight he started a thread in which he declared his support for Biafra and was encouraging SSners to see Biafra as their own thing instead of just an Igbo project.

I immediately wrote a comment in which I brought it to people's attention that the wird BIAFRA was suggested by HRM Frank Opigo an Ijaw gentleman, but when I clicked on SUBMIT, the message did not go through so inimagined the thread had been forbidden by the moderators.

I had no idea he had been banned as well. If this alleged ban turns out to be true, then it will be clear to all and sundry that there is an attempt by the powers that be, to aggressively ensure that SSners don't have a sense of ownership of the Biafran project, like their SE counterparts.
This is something I know before now, It's very clear even to the blind. Mehn we have a long way to go. Dearpreye , I sent you a mail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Kingspin(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Why are these idiots that called themselves leaders like position and power rather than good leadership? Nigeria is not changing for anything o. It not a matter for hope but practical.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ideykwum: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
El Rufai has his own troubles and challenges! Ask Comrade Sani and the almajiris!!

shaddoww:
so u think he can beat El-rufai who is d junior Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ideykwum: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
El Rufai has his own troubles and challenges! Ask Comrade Sani!

shaddoww:
so u think he can beat El-rufai who is d junior Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by atlwireles: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

But Tambuwal's action may have brightened his chances in the SS and SE, so in spite of loosing the SW trust, he made a net gain of an additional 5 states grin

How is this? So the enemy of your enemy is now your friend? Tambuwal and Gabaja are two rats, anybody with any political principle should not associate with them.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by pauloookay(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Take heart bro, let's move on

That's LIFE

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by chesterlee(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Coward Gbajabiamila....

What goes around comes around...
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ylaa(f): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
u too betray him na!
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ybnm4life(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
How about how you guys have betrayed Nigerians at large through massive looting of public funds for personal use... Smh

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by missionmex(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
U never cry finish?
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Atlantian: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Tambuwal now knows he has played bad politics. When you back stab your friend in politics, it is a sin that is never forgiven. Tambuwal should have stayed back in Sokoto and leave Dogara and Gbajabiamila to slug it out. He has unnecessarily dim his political star in the south west. If Buhari decides not to contest again in 2019, Tambuwal can not be favoured in the south west. He shot himself on the foot politically and he will live to regret that cation.
My brother from the South West, speak for yourself. As far as I am concerned, even if it is a cow that contests from the North, you people from the South West will always vote for the nama. It is the default mindset of you people. Sorry.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by EmagNig(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
are u jesus Christ
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
that is politics for you... no real friends... these dudes aint loyal.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by appini: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Gbaja... Gbaja... I can't stop laughing whenever I see this guy's face. Oh Gbaja!!!
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by kolaosita4(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2015
No friend in politic is all abt the goal
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ephemmm: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Yellowbar people are natural backstabbers, you were just paid in your own coin

Another Biafraraud lunatic on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by 7lives: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Tambuwal now knows he has played bad politics. When you back stab your friend in politics, it is a sin that is never forgiven. Tambuwal should have stayed back in Sokoto and leave Dogara and Gbajabiamila to slug it out. He has unnecessarily dim his political star in the south west. If Buhari decides not to contest again in 2019, Tambuwal can not be favoured in the south west. He shot himself on the foot politically and he will live to regret that cation.

Why are you letting cat out of the bag now?.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Redstone(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
OK.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by DoTheNeedful: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They would soon find out hiw irrelevant they are when next a SW candidate contests against a northerner.The entire north with the rest of the south will go with that candidate

Wouldn't you have gotten your biafra by then

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Rotimi47: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Get thee behind me Egusisoup
You're funny grin
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by owopomaster(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2015
at the end of the day,femi got something. tambuwal hasn't just shot himself in the leg. he is wearing a bomb vest now because what he did will hunt him down. and more also, his action confirmed his pdp blood. their plans in 2015 will fail.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by amusadele: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2015
This time,this two brainless children are going against each other. Are these boys not from the ethnic groups that pulled down GEJ? Whose business if they betrayed and even kick each other?
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by emydot(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Moral of the story- Never trust anyone.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Rotimi47: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Atlantian:
My brother from the South West, speak for yourself. As far as I am concerned, even if it is a cow that contests from the North, you people from the South West will always vote for the nama. It is the default mindset of you people. Sorry.
but your people from the south east like voting for incompetent people now! They can even vote for the moon so far they are guaranteed posts through which they can defraud the state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.