Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila (27701 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / NASS Leadership Election: How Tambuwal Betrayed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

REMOVE SS/SE VOTES FROM THEM AND TELL ME HOW THEY WON THE ELECTION

MUMU THE SAME WAY YOU WILL CLAIM IN FUTURE THAT YOUR 5% VOTES FROM SS/SE MADE BUHARI PRESIDENT.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by sunrealboy01(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok in other news, To all yabatech aspirants that are yet to apply for their postume form should do that before the end of nextweek... To have an itch free application and registration, contact Realconsult at yabatech. Call Rilwan on 08021214175 (whatsapp), 08166426980, 08096570099, or BBM 22D15281... Make hay while the sun shine...
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
If Tambuwal raised his ambition for presidency he would face fiece opposition from the opposition party and some leaders in his party,it will be counted in to his yoke that he is the person for only the norhteners bcoz of dogara and he has deffied some leaders in his party by not supporting them during the speakership period.Jagaban ll never support him:Tambuwal i ll advise you not to nurse ur ambition for presidency;A trust of betrayer!!
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Atayis:
If Tambuwal raised his ambition for presidency he would face fiece opposition from the opposition party and some leaders in his party,it will be counted in to his yoke that he is the person for only the norhteners bcoz of dogara and he has deffied some leaders in his party by not supporting them during the speakership period.Jagaban ll never support him:Tambuwal i ll advise you not to nurse ur ambition for presidency;A trust of betrayer!!

Abegi go siddon jar!!!your jagaban is inconsequential and is in no position to stall Tambuwal's ambition.Just like Saraki and Dogara ,Tambuwal too dosent need Tinubu
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnpalmer774:

The Question you should be asking yourself if how is Tambuwal going to Win APC Primaries without SW Delegates Votes ??IF you do not understand what i mean go and check how Buhari Won it because North Delegates Vote will always be share among them while SW SE AND SS Will give Block Votes to whoever they Support....S

Lol you really make me laugh!! You people overate yourselves!! Each state would have to produce equal no of delegates with the sw producing delegates from just 6 states out of 36 and you think that is enough to decide the outcome? The SS/SE to gether has 11 states !! Their block votes would outweigh those from the SW.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Really?

Nzeribe was just a pawn. There is no way he could have stopped Abiola.

IBB had personal axes to grind with Abiola.

Also, IBB never thought Abiola could win the election.

Lol of course a pawn is always needed in the game and someone had to play it
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

If Tambuwal didnt betray him, SS/SE votes won't have counted!

Do you see Yorubas quarreling with the SS/SE reps for voting Dogara? No! We were not surprised at all!!

Lol!!! But if the SS/SE voted for him Tambuwal's influence wouldnt have mattered? Face it dude the SS/SS united are much more powerful than your loquacious lots!!!
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ICEMAN(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gbaja wetin shut your piehole. Did you cry when he betrayed PDP? Close your filthy gap!
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Nonsense!

Either their votes didn't count or they had no choice.

Lol you have not even seen the results and you are just typing!! Chai see frustration.Anyway come next election,we will have a choice and trust me it wont be yorubas.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Abegi go siddon jar!!!your jagaban is inconsequential and is in no position to stall Tambuwal's ambition.Just like Saraki and Dogara ,Tambuwal too dosent need Tinubu

Shattap! Yet, he chased your GEJ out the Aso Rock.

Havent they (Saraki and Dogara) been apologetic/remorseful for going against the party(Tinubu)?
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol of course a pawn is always needed in the game and someone had to play it

Then why give the pawn unnecessary credit? He was just a slave/errand boy.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol you have not even seen the results and you are just typing!! Chai see frustration.Anyway come next election,we will have a choice and trust me it wont be yorubas.

My point is that we Yorubas have never banked on SS/SE votes for victory in any election. Never!

We know you guys would rather lick the abbboki's anus than support us.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol!!! But if the SS/SE voted for him Tambuwal's influence wouldnt have mattered? Face it dude the SS/SS united are much more powerful than your loquacious lots!!!

Tinubu banked on Tambuwal's support rather than the SS/SE since he helped enthrone Tambuwal in 2011.
Tinubu has no business with the SE/SS.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by tonychristopher: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
gbaja can u grow up pls ?
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ayatullah(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Tambuwal now knows he has played bad politics. When you back stab your friend in politics, it is a sin that is never forgiven. Tambuwal should have stayed back in Sokoto and leave Dogara and Gbajabiamila to slug it out. He has unnecessarily dim his political star in the south west. If Buhari decides not to contest again in 2019, Tambuwal can not be favoured in the south west. He shot himself on the foot politically and he will live to regret that cation.

BUT there was an election and Dogara won!
Did Tambuwal cast a single vote?

Tambuwal loves his friend Femi, but he supported Dogara because he belives Dogara is more competent.

The two friends should reconcile their differences and move on with their friendship, after all you guys no longer have the cause to cry for Food, Shelter and clothing for the rest of you life unlike millions of Nigerians.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ayatullah(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
GBAJABIAMILA = ?

Please I plead that someone who knows the meaning of
GBAJABIAMILA should please share the meaning with me.

Thanks.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tinubu has no business with the SE/SS.

no wonder he lost woefully!!! Poor him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by fredosky111(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wat a matured way of wailing..eya femi sowi en
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Forwetinnah: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
ideykwum:
That's not true! When the chips are on the table, a Northerner will support a northerner!!

..i keep shouting this all the time but people never listen!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by ideykwum: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
That's the elephant in the room! Anyone who ignores it is either blind, dumb or just playing the ostrich!!

Forwetinnah:

..i keep shouting this all the time but people never listen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by olabolawasiu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They would soon find out hiw irrelevant they are when next a SW candidate contests against a northerner.The entire north with the rest of the south will go with that candidate
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am an hausa man but if the truth must be told, am ashame of tambuwal for that statement. He is potraying hausa has power hungry race, Tambuwal is a traitor and that's how he decamped from ANPP to PDP and to APC. What do you expect from a political protitute like tambuwal?
It is am open secret that Gbajabiamila is far more competent to lead the house more that Dogara and Tambuwa join together.
Shame on you the traitor called tambuwal!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
They wail the most, but comes out to call you a wailler.
They once told us here that his reaction, "Tambuwal
Has spoken" is a response from Solomon(the wisest man).
Anyways, this is what happen to an arrogant boy and his greedy master who fails to learn from history.

Suit them sha
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by drbre(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They would soon find out hiw irrelevant they are when next a SW candidate contests against a northerner.The entire north with the rest of the south will go with that candidate

I just wonder why you and ur ilks are irredeemably tribalistic. You seem not to be able to think straight without making recourse to tribal sentiments.

This is not the Nigeria that we hoped for.

Please have a rethink and get reconciled with the universal truth that good is good and bad will remain bad, no matter who has done it.

In the final analysis, we all have blood running in our veins and a common humanity.

A plea to all nairalanders, stop the hate..live and let live.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ryabcool(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

But Tambuwal's action may have brightened his chances in the SS and SE, so in spite of loosing the SW trust, he made a net gain of an additional 5 states grin
you now like Tambuwal, the same Tambuwal you did everything in your power to remove as speaker when he joined APC. Your hypocrisy is disgusting. Hate will ruin you.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Ryabcool(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

so you will follow your masters right? What happened to Igbo candidacy? Hehe! *munching popcorn*
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by EmmyDe25(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
chymystique:
Gbaja Should please cry me an ocean! I thought he said he has moved on ironically, while was he crying on channels tv today while the lady was interviewing him... Politics is a game of interest; no permanent friend or enemy in politics and I believe he knows that after backstabbing his SW sister.. Karma is a B¡tch..undecided

Well, talking about it on TV doesn't mean he hasn't moved on.

Recalling how an event happened doesn't mean he hasn't moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.