Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila (27712 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / NASS Leadership Election: How Tambuwal Betrayed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by samblessed: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
I sincerely feel bad when issues that affects every Nigerian that are posted here are treated with un-intelligent, biased and tribalistic sentiments as comments or contributions.
We are the long awaited generation that will take our country to the promised land. The journey to that land of milk and honey ought to start right here with all of us contributing our ideas positively to issues that bothers on unity, development, progress & peace of our fatherland. #stophate/tribalistic sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by horlabiyi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Awww, cry me a river Mr Femi. Didn't you betray your sister in 2011? Karma is a b*tch
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by wiseoneking: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Tambuwal now knows he has played bad politics. When you back stab your friend in politics, it is a sin that is never forgiven. Tambuwal should have stayed back in Sokoto and leave Dogara and Gbajabiamila to slug it out. He has unnecessarily dim his political star in the south west. If Buhari decides not to contest again in 2019, Tambuwal can not be favoured in the south west. He shot himself on the foot politically and he will live to regret that cation.
Eeeyah, regret ko, regret nii. Gbajabiamila can never be made speaker for live. Let him manage the house leader the arewa gave him
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by basilo101: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Tambuwal now knows he has played bad politics. When you back stab your friend in politics, it is a sin that is never forgiven. Tambuwal should have stayed back in Sokoto and leave Dogara and Gbajabiamila to slug it out. He has unnecessarily dim his political star in the south west. If Buhari decides not to contest again in 2019, Tambuwal can not be favoured in the south west. He shot himself on the foot politically and he will live to regret that cation.
Lol, SW overrates itself in nigerian politics. Dividing southern votes to merge it wit d north as SW did in d last election is no political wizardry, all Tambuwal need do is pick a VP frm SE or SS and d region will revenge on SW. The cycle will continue and no southerner will ever be president again
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by sss2015: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:

Gbaje got what he deserved. He betrayed his sister
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by doubleportion: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Yellowbar people are natural backstabbers, you were just paid in your own coin

That should be the story that your ancestor told you! And you refused to "move on"

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by buchilino(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:

DATS A VERY FUNNY WAY OF REASONING
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by buchilino(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

But Tambuwal's action may have brightened his chances in the SS and SE, so in spite of loosing the SW trust, he made a net gain of an additional 5 states grin

MY BROTHER ABEG TELL D GUY OOOOOO, THEY THINK SAY SW BE NIJIA
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by buchilino(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
shaddoww:
But he has also lost some states in d north, especially d Buhari fanatics, cos Gbaja was portrayed as Buhari’s candidate

I DONT THINK U NO D NORTH VERY WELL
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They would soon find out hiw irrelevant they are when next a SW candidate contests against a northerner.The entire north with the rest of the south will go with that candidate

You are a dullard!

Didn't Abiola defeat a northern candidate?

Didn't Obasanjo defeat a northern candidate?

Also, Gbaja lost by only 8 votes. How many Yoruba reps are there in the house?

When the time comes for Yorubas to have the presidency, SS and SE votes won't count!

But then, when will ibos smell the coveted seat?

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, SW overrates itself in nigerian politics. Dividing southern votes to merge it wit d north as SW did in d last election is no political wizardry, all Tambuwal need do is pick a VP frm SE or SS and d region will revenge on SW. The cycle will continue and no southerner will ever be president again

You guys are quite dull!

How will Tambuwal get the APC ticket?

Do you see APC losing power at the centre soon?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by jkbee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
NA U SABI....... tongue
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
chymystique:
Gbaja Should please cry me an ocean! I thought he said he has moved on ironically, while was he crying on channels tv today while the lady was interviewing him... Politics is a game of interest; no permanent friend or enemy in politics and I believe he knows that after backstabbing his SW sister.. Karma is a B¡tch..undecided

Its Obvious you do not know the Meaning of Backstabbing because if you do you will understand better that Gbaja never Back stabbed any sister because they do not belong to the same Political Party ...Mulikat Adeola was in PDP While Gbaja was in ACN then so he has the right to work with anyone that suit his interest because that is what Politics is all about , I wondered why you did not accused all PDP Reps in SW now of Backstabbing Gbaja by Voting Dogara who is from North.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by JUHABACH: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
poor analysis.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by KanwuliaJara: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
It is painful sha. undecided
But such is life and poliTRICKS.
So-so JIBITI. embarassed
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

But Tambuwal's action may have brightened his chances in the SS and SE, so in spite of loosing the SW trust, he made a net gain of an additional 5 states grin

brightened his Chance in SS /SE ?? You must be the biggest comedian of the century lol If i may ask how did you arrive at that or is Dogara from SS/SE Again or did he make anyone of your SS/SE Depute Speaker or Majority because i really wanna know how this really favor your SE/SS .One thing u need to understand With what he has done now he will never win APC primaries if he dare Contest for the Presidential Election in 2019. Mark my Words.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Didn't Abiola defeat a northern candidate?

Didn't Obasanjo defeat a northern candidate?

Also, Gbaja lost by only 8 votes. How many Yoruba reps are there in the house?

When the time comes for Yorubas to have the presidency, SS and SE votes won't count!

But then, when will ibos smell the coveted seat?

LOL DIDNT THE SS/SE VOTE FOR ABIOLA AND OBASANJO? THAT FAVOUR WOULD NO LONGER BE POSSIBLE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE ESPECIALLY WITH TINUBU CONTROLLING THE YORUBA POLITICAL ENVIROMENT.

WHETHER GBAJABIAMAILLA LOST BU 1 VOTES OR 150 VOTES LOSING IS LOOSING.IF THE HOUSE MEMBERS FROM THE SS/SE HAD BACKED HIM,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKER TODAY

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:

Then he will seek favour from the south east and south south. That would be a landslide victory. You know south west votes didnt matter in the last election. Your loss! embarassed
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnpalmer774:

brightened his Chance in SS /SE ?? You must be the biggest comedian of the century lol If i may ask how did you arrive at that or is Dogara from SS/SE Again or did he make anyone of your SS/SE Depute Speaker or Majority because i really wanna know how this really favor your SE/SS .One thing u need to understand With what he has done now he will never win APC primaries if he dare Contest for the Presidential Election in 2019. Mark my Words.

nigga,use your brain. DONT ALWAYS ASK TO BE SPOON FED.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

[s]LOL DIDNT THE SS/SE VOTE FOR ABIOLA AND OBASANJO? THAT FAVOUR WOULD NO LONGER BE POSSIBLE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE ESPECIALLY WITH TINUBU CONTROLLING THE YORUBA POLITICAL ENVIROMENT.

WHETHER GBAJABIAMAILLA LOST BU 1 VOTES OR 150 VOTES LOSING IS LOOSING.IF THE HOUSE MEMBERS FROM THE SS/SE HAD BACKED HIM,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKER TODAY[/s]

Buuuullshiit!

There is no favour anywhere.

I repeat, when it's time for Yorubas to have the presidency, SS/SE votes won't count! You guys won't have a choice just like it happened previously.

SS/SE votes didnt make either OBJ/Abiola win. Abiola said it categorically that he didnt need ibo votes/support.

Also, who were those who staunchly backed Gbaja to be House Leader? Wasnt it the same core northerners? Why didnt they back Dogara being a fellow northerner?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

True to a large extent...but seriously Tambuwal doesn't need the south west to win. The north will give him block vote. The south west will be divided in their voting pattern.

By the way, I just observed something. Dearpreye , You've been banned, right?... Share this comment for yes, like for no.

If i get your calculation right ??So you think Tambuwal is More popular than Kwakwanso and El Rufai Within Norther APC , The Mistake you made is that Northerner Will give whoever APC present as their Candidates a Block Votes During Election but remember you are to cross a great huddle which is APC Primaries and you know there will not be block Votes from the North because they will have about 3 Northerner that will be contesting so the Norther Delegates Votes will be Split into 3 but there will be a Block Votes from SW Because you know whoever Jagaban support will get all the APC Delegates votes from the SW which might determine the true Winner that is when Tambuwal will know he has played a bad Politics Mark my Worlds.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
SS/SE votes didnt make either OBJ/Abiola win. Abiola said it categorically that he didnt need ibo votes/support

EYAHH NO WONDER AN IGBO MAN NZERIBE STOPPED HIM FROM BECOMMING PRESIDENT tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Also, who were those who staunchly backed Gbaja to be House Leader? Wasnt it the same core northerners? Why didnt they back Dogara being a fellow northerner?

DID GBAJABIAMILLA EVENTUALLY BECOME SPEAKER WITHOUT VOTES FROM THE SS/SE? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
SS/SE votes didnt make either OBJ/Abiola win.

REMOVE SS/SE VOTES FROM THEM AND TELL ME HOW THEY WON THE ELECTION
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:

The Question you should be asking yourself if how is Tambuwal going to Win APC Primaries without SW Delegates Votes ??IF you do not understand what i mean go and check how Buhari Won it because North Delegates Vote will always be share among them while SW SE AND SS Will give Block Votes to whoever they Support....S
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

EYAHH NO WONDER AN IGBO MAN NZERIBE STOPPED HIM FROM BECOMMING PRESIDENT tongue tongue tongue

Really?

Nzeribe was just a pawn. There is no way he could have stopped Abiola.

IBB had personal axes to grind with Abiola.

Also, IBB never thought Abiola could win the election.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

DID GBAJABIAMILLA EVENTUALLY BECOME SPEAKER WITHOUT VOTES FROM THE SS/SE? tongue tongue tongue

If Tambuwal didnt betray him, SS/SE votes won't have counted!

Do you see Yorubas quarreling with the SS/SE reps for voting Dogara? No! We were not surprised at all!!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by badesco(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
The guy is not fit ot be a speaker because he lack what it takes to be one.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by VirginFinder: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

REMOVE SS/SE VOTES FROM THEM AND TELL ME HOW THEY WON THE ELECTION

Nonsense!

Either their votes didn't count or they had no choice.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by Walelavender(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tambuwal's inability to keep mum over the house elections caused this brouhaha. He showed he hasn't matured to the level of smart politicking. It was expected of Gbaja to express his mind based on the question asked by the interviewer. Don't take it from this man; he is an intelligent politician.
Tambuwal needed to build a bridge but he preferred to severe the last string that held it together. There is always a tomorrow.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by johnpalmer774(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Avalon316:

Then he will seek favour from the south east and south south. That would be a landslide victory. You know south west votes didnt matter in the last election. Your loss! embarassed

Maybe he will need to return back to PDP because he can't get APC Primary, then second if SW votes didn't matter in Last Election how come your Jesus of Otuoke Won it in 2011 and became a President but lost it in 2015 to become Past President .......You knew Nothing about Politics.
Re: Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila by reuben79: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

lol u make dey laugh oooooh...igbos dey vote 4 hausa man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.