Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis (25275 Views)

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Ladies:how Do You Spot A Male Virgin Or Celebate? / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
odeku95:
Right from time I said I'm a virgin. At age 20 still keeping myself it hasn't being easy though but I thank God. All checked @ op thanks for the info.
lack of oppurtunity.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Favparis(f): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Greenbullet:
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]

You don't know the problems you've caused. Some ladies will go to check out those details u listed above from their guy's and if they discover its no match, THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM.....

And maybe d guy go don dey form Virgin since........

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Greenbullet:
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]
. So upon everything wey I don do am still a virgin Hehehehe this is a good news
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2015
This is incorrect. My right ball long pass thread. And na everyday I dey _fuck pussysandie like kilode.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Greenbullet(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
profojah:
This is incorrect. My right ball long pass thread. And na everyday I dey _fuck pussysandie like kilode.
read the post my brother,the more u Bleep the shorter it goes.if u have a junior brother check his kokoro and see the diff.AND TO ALL THE OTHER GUYS WHO SAID IT AINT TRUE CHECK A VIRGIN DICK WITH MY0POINTS AND YOU WILL BE HELL SURPRISED AT NATURES WAY OF DIFFRENTIATION .
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by odeku95(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
markmira:

lack of oppurtunity.

it's not lack of opportunity. lol enough advances but if you are courageous enough to look and pass. it will be of great help to you in the future. especially being a virgin
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2015
odeku95:

it's not lack of opportunity. lol enough advances but if you are courageous enough to look and pass. it will be of great help to you in the future. especially being a virgin
what a big joke!!! It will be of great help to you in the future how plz?? Say b4 u get a job they will check if u a virgin b4 giving u the job? What future are u talking about boy? U wana become a rev sister lol?? Go get urself laid b4 u rape someone cuz sooner or later the urge will come and it always win.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by odeku95(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
markmira:

what a big joke!!! It will be of great help to you in the future how plz?? Say b4 u get a job they will check if u a virgin b4 giving u the job? What future are u talking about boy? U wana become a rev sister lol?? Go get urself laid b4 u rape someone cuz sooner or later the urge will come and it always win.

bros sincerely I'm a virgin. As you said the urge will come and I'm seeing it already but can't rape now looolll.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
odeku95:

bros sincerely I'm a virgin. As you said the urge will come and I'm seeing it already but can't rape now looolll.
then its obvious u masturbate.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by odeku95(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
markmira:

then its obvious u masturbate.

seriously out of the question bro. I don't even know how to it's really not even close to that. but you could help me though with some advice 07015127227
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
odeku95:

seriously out of the question bro. I don't even know how to it's really not even close to that. but you could help me though with some advice 07015127227
okay. will call u 2morow brother.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by odeku95(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
markmira:
okay. will call u 2morow brother.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Elinob(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dis question must be only for girl alone not guys
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by chidieberesk3(m): 4:26am On Oct 31, 2020
WailingWailer00:
Have fun Life's too short to preserve virginity for nowadays girls So happy I'm not a virgin Only wish I could fvck more
should I believe what he said
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Destiny666: 4:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Man smoke weed for dream wake up dey talk rubbiah undecided
Greenbullet:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.