Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her (28516 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Priscy01(f): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady and a journalist identified as Sandra Akinsoyinu has taken to her Instagram page to share her experience with a man who has interest in her.

See what she wrote;
"So I have a beautiful one to share today, I went out to my ppa, on Wednesday, then I had to see my boss at the Kogi state govt house. On my return I thought I should chill in a by-the-road shop to buy a bottle of drink. Then the owner of the shop on knowing I'm a Corp member asked for my contacts and all that which I gave him.

In the evening he called saying I love you and miss you story, and he wants to come to my house to visit, this is a man in his late 40s. I just invited baba to come over Sunday evening by 4pm. He even asked what should he bring for me.

I described NCCF Lokoja to Him. Meanwhile 4pm is our fellowship time. He was very punctual. He brought 3 fresh apples. He was asking where is my room I just said let's attend this fellowship small. He has been there since till 6pm, In a nutshell, baba is one our first timers. � � �. He later went out saying time has gone.

Dear sisters, whenever those men refuse to go, lead them to a good fellowship to hear the word of God. Instead of using your body to commit sin, use it to bring them to God's presence."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-serving-in-kogi-state-shares-her-experience-with-a-man-interested-in-her.html

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Anigreat: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

A man in his late 40 you called baba? that's accolade to him.

You should have called him a fool, because a fool in his late 40 is a fool forever.

Because of toto, you follow go church, which God are you serving?

58 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, Baba must Born again by force o!!
Sharp gal!

This is the kinda welcome you get when you go to meet a girl on your first date with 3 APPLES!

3 Apples o, Not even that she is breaking her fast
!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by HeWrites(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

The lady is really a fool. You made mistake giving him your number.

How the hell would you play such man when you can block his number from contacting you.

Later later you will remain unmarried and turn to #TeamMenAreScum crew.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2018
......but why bother to give the Baba your mobile number in the first place instead of all that?!

Guess Baba took NO for an answer tho....

Baba should thank his stars that it wasn't an all night vigil she took him to in another town far from home!! cheesy grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Anigreat: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2018

Barbecue gracious morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

Barbecue gracious morning
Good morning ma guy.
Wishing you a very blessed week ahead.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

A man at 40 you called baba? that's accolade to him.

You should have called him a fool, because a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Baba is almost 50 years according to our gal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by emmabest2000(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

8 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68158904] shocked

Why call the man a foooool now

And you think she has told you the truth

Keep believing all these gals

Naaa bottomless pit u go fall enter lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by alfredo4u(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Story story

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by DWJOBScom(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Yeye cofa!

She obviously didn't think the poor man could measure up to the standard her other boss sugar daddy at the govt house has set cheesy

Imagine, just three apples angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Emjay1310(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Hehehehehe.
The man must have barred her number afterwards.
A good lesson for him though

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by lawrence35(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol

Starting an ecommerce website is easy, see how
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-3500
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by littlewonders: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Baba finally still had a date seeing you in fellowship.
The apple would serve as welcome seed lol.
You did well.

If you've never gone for NYSC camping Don't try to open THIS.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by jodeci(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
And when baba arrange for your rape you will complain. If you have no interest don't lead him on.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Peterpanny: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2018
ashawo original.u enter another person town day form galadima the soul catcher.when them go arrange ur rape those your two left legs go straight by force.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by coalcoal1(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmm.. Comment Readers Association (CRA).

My 10k Subscribers Youtube Channel is still available.

Check my signature.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol.
After fellowship baba will be like..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by fergie001: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Most Kogi men are promiscuous,having served there,I saw it first hand....They just want to enter anything especially small girls the ages of their daughters;and cherish doing it without 'nnabuehi'.
But madam,how you got access to the Govt House will be a story for another day,even LGIs can't give you that clearance,maybe the Government House Director of Protocols.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by emeijeh(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
I thought I read Konji state govt house up there? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by mokaflex(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
i wish OP could say something new. Married men be toasting single ladies since BC... so nothing new ma'am grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by ernecy(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
I served in Kogi too, thats how they behave, especially they married men.

Promiscuity is normal amongst them just be careful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by WHOcarex: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Is it the girl in the picture? Because the girl I'm seeing in this picture look like a hawker who have something to sell oder than "fellowship" undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Suko110(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
If you know you don't want to, why give hime false hope, these girls don't know some people are sycophants. Nice one sha but pray baba isn't on your trail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by trapQ: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Honestly many Nigerian men don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by mightyhazell: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2018
lol,.. i bet the guy didt hear nor commit to memory anything said in the meeting..

but why lead him on when u knw u aint gon play ball. perhaps u just wanna mk fun of a poor roadside kiosk guy. tell us about other big shots wen u gv number and how e end.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Ayoswit(f): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2018
K
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Is it a crime for him to want to chop her? Fresh blood is good....

He should have not wasted his time and fresh apples.... Just dial a runzgal on order......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / How Women Manipulate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.