Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before (1736 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2015
I perceived this days that our guys don't care anymore unlike before,or should I call it showing off( forming,bugga things).like I know sometimes ago,guys are always concious of their environmet if the opposite sex are around like tying to be cotious when buying somethings,apperance etc. I was in a cab and we were about 10 myself,a guy infront and like 8 ladies thereabout,the guy infront highlited from the cab and ask of his change,then the driva ask how much? the guy said TEN naira to the surprise of the driva becouse the driva actualy knew there are more ladies in the car,that the guy will not ask but the ask and I was like wow,the ladies infront of me looked one another, and just waved it anyway.some guys might even put on birthroom slippers to a far place,not that they don't have what to wear,some fly out their cloth and the list goes on an on. There was a day I went to buy something too and some fine fine girls are around,this guy just came and said abeg I want AGEGE bread and the woman was like guys of know adays are not ashamed or should I say they don't even care anymore,that despite the fact that some fine ladies are around the guy don't give a danm and so many examle she gave that if it were to be sometimes ago that guys will just come 'forming' after seeing some ladies around that I want sliced bread+butter+serdine etc even if they don't have money,just to impress.my question now is;1 is it that our ladies too don't care anymore.or 2;is it that our ladies are not worth to be impressed or 3;is it our guys donr give a danm about how ladies feel about them,4 is it that girls are so cheap this days etc you can add anything but I want to know why.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by jcflex(m): 4:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Guys dnt give a damn anymore, again is better to knw and accep me for who I am than forming one useless paparazi for you.

and now babe are cheap, so why the form, if this one no gree, knock the nx door

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by AngryNigerian(m): 4:29am On Aug 27, 2015
...ask ya younger bro.na dem de do dat "forming" tngs 2 impress small gals.Form? 4 wetintime nnyanwa a diroo seef

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by dulux07(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2015
2 n 4 r d perfect answers
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2015
We used to care but we take a Pill for that Now.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by fajani(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2015
I am not an exception of this, why should i care,it is not that after forming, i will stand a chance of winning those girls i am forming for over. Men are just too natural these days, i hate guys who form. To me they are fake. I walk around my street with anything i like, don't really care about what people talk abt me....

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by bayocanny: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2015
@op, not all of them..... A trial will convince u
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by mablie(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
@OP_ the country is hard on many Nigerians including the so called pretty ladies.How can we be bothered about impressing ladies when almost all of us are in survival mode?No time to form posh for anyone anymore.We are all learning how to lace up our shoelaces and tighten our belts

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Richy4(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2015
If truly what you are saying is correct, then I am proud of those ones you saw.

Why would someone live his hard earned money for another because a girl was there. Assuming the guy was short of #10, do you think the driver would have left it for him?

As for the bread you mentioned, every one has a choice. Some based on their pockets, some due to the love of the product. So don't judge them.
Were u dey see this your fine fine girls that dwell in mixt of quantity.
If you as a guy decide to buy quantity and find a beautiful girl there, what was she doing there. Is she not in the wrong place?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Toro2015(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Your use of English is terrible.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Rukkydelta(f): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2015
This op is really funny
Why will someone live his life to impress others ? It is better u be yourself than forming what you are not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Eminentsaint(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2015
noblegrex:
I perceived this days that our guys don't care anymore unlike before,or should I call it showing off( forming,bugga things).like I know sometimes ago,guys are always concious of their environmet if the opposite sex are around like tying to be cotious when buying somethings,apperance etc. I was in a cab and we were about 10 myself,a guy infront and like 8 ladies thereabout,the guy infront highlited from the cab and ask of his change,then the driva ask how much? the guy said TEN naira to the surprise of the driva becouse the driva actualy knew there are more ladies in the car,that the guy will not ask but the ask and I was like wow,the ladies infront of me looked one another, and just waved it anyway.some guys might even put on birthroom slippers to a far place,not that they don't have what to wear,some fly out their cloth and the list goes on an on. There was a day I went to buy something too and some fine fine girls are around,this guy just came and said abeg I want AGEGE bread and the woman was like guys of know adays are not ashamed or should I say they don't even care anymore,that despite the fact that some fine ladies are around the guy don't give a danm and so many examle she gave that if it were to be sometimes ago that guys will just come 'forming' after seeing some ladies around that I want sliced bread+butter+serdine etc even if they don't have money,just to impress.my question now is;1 is it that our ladies too don't care anymore.or 2;is it that our ladies are not worth to be impressed or 3;is it our guys donr give a danm about how ladies feel about them,4 is it that girls are so cheap this days etc you can add anything but I want to know why.
I'm sorry to say this but some girls don't care anymore so guys are doing the same
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Eminentsaint:
I'm sorry to say this but some girls don't care anymore so guys are doing the same
huhnnn!but I'm still sure some girls out there still care about their Bfs looks.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Richy4:
If truly what you are saying is correct, then I am proud of those ones you saw.

Why would someone live his hard earned money for another because a girl was there. Assuming the guy was short of #10, do you think the driver would have left it for him?

As for the bread you mentioned, every one has a choice. Some based on their pockets, some due to the love of the product. So don't judge them.
Were u dey see this your fine fine girls that dwell in mixt of quantity.
If you as a guy decide to buy quantity and find a beautiful girl there, what was she doing there. Is she not in the wrong place?
ahahaha u funny small but that's the truth anyways but I've seen some guys very well,trying to impress cos of the presence of opposite sex.trying to form what they are not although this is common among ladies
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by hoebamaa(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't knw why ladies are not honest like before.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
fajani:
I am not an exception of this, why should i care,it is not that after forming, i will stand a chance of winning those girls i am forming for over. Men are just too natural these days, i hate guys who form. To me they are fake. I walk around my street with anything i like, don't really care about what people talk abt me....
nice one man u rock. I like that,just that I've seen so many doing that before,and suddenly everything went into thing air.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Toro2015:
Your use of English is terrible.
I don't believe my use of English is terrible untill you point out the mistakes,error or may be blunder as you'll have it, then, I'll know u r sure of what your are saying.good observations but do the needful.simple
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by adedayourt(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
SIMPLY BCUS LADIES ARE NO LONGER TRUST WORTHY LIKE B4

gold digging attitude
fake frontage
fake backyard
no longer kook like der mothers, stead dey drink like der fathers

Plus which lady in this present time ll whole heartedly stay wit a guy during his struggling phase of life. 1outa 100
dey all want ready made guys.

so y sud a ready made guy care so much wen he kows ur major point of attraction is his financial confort

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
This op is really funny
Why will someone live his life to impress others ? It is better u be yourself than forming what you are not
ahhh I've seen so many,don't tell me u haven't,is either u don't always care to notice or you take other people the way you are or think that someone should just live a normal life. But I tell dear,there are some inconvenienting their lives in order to impress. Cos I've seen some1 that went as far as borrowing his friends' car to woo a lady.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2015
adedayourt:
SIMPLY BCUS LADIES ARE NO LONGER TRUST WORTHY LIKE B4

gold digging attitude
fake frontage
fake backyard
no longer kook like der mothers, stead dey drink like der fathers

Plus which lady in this present time ll whole heartedly stay wit a guy during his struggling phase of life. 1outa 100
dey all want ready made guys.

so y sud a ready made guy care so much wen he kows ur major point of attraction is his financial confort
Baba u dey paraaaa gan oo.abeg I no fit laffffff. Somehow, u r on point.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Rukkydelta(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
noblegrex:
ahhh I've seen so many,don't tell me u haven't,is either u don't always care to notice or you take other people the way you are or think that someone should just live a normal life. But I tell dear,there are some inconvenienting their lives in order to impress. Cos I've seen some1 that went as far as borrowing his friends' car to woo a lady.

That's the way they want to live their life But as for me a prefer someone that always love being himself cause I live my life based on whom i am & what i like after all is my life and no one else's
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by adedayourt(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
noblegrex:
Baba u dey paraaaa gan oo.abeg I no fit laffffff. Somehow, u r on point.

no mind me jare, doz chick jus gaz hear truth somtimes
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Omotayor123(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Them care before
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2015
The only reason they ever formed was to impress girls.

Now, girls are cheap. No need for forming. Just flash some money and the kittycat is yours.

You have not seen anything yet.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by jmoore(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Elegam face?
undecided
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by Ariani: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
COS WE DEM BOIZ AV GOT TO BE WISER
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:

That's the way they want to live their life But as for me a prefer someone that always love being himself cause I live my life based on whom i am & what i like after all is my life and no one else's
yeah!that's the way life should be anyways... But owing to the fact that all fingers are not equall, some peeps must chopp it to make it equall anyway,anyhow.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
The only reason they ever formed was to impress girls.

Now, girls are cheap. No need for forming. Just flash some money and the kittycat is yours.

You have not seen anything yet.
ahahhahaa Baba I won c oo,na y I ask questions.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2015
mablie:
@OP_ the country is hard on many Nigerians including the so called pretty ladies.How can we be bothered about impressing ladies when almost all of us are in survival mode?No time to form posh for anyone anymore.We are all learning how to lace up our shoelaces and tighten our belts
true talk,but so funny. can't help but lafff. I got your point nice 1'.hmmm every1 on survival mode'.food for thought.may God help us all.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by datyrone(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
forming doesnt add to my bank account...it doesnt make me a better person or improve my standard of living... undecided
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Benswaggy:
We used to care but we take a Pill for that Now.
y d pill.
Re: I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before by noblegrex: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
bayocanny:
@op, not all of them..... A trial will convince u
no hard feelings, just to get a point,and of course we all can't be same like some peole pointed out here.I'm enjoying the interesting points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He/she Deserves That Special Gift:::::: Come In Please. / 7 Reasons Introverts Now Rule The World / Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.