Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (32689 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes N60bn ‘budget Padding’ Vote For Senators / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by adesegun121(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by jamb20s: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2015
[img]http://exc.10khits.com/surf?id=125046&token=2551fa95f0e59617812fff67927af4fa[/img]

Download any youtube videos directly to your android phone , download videocrat at www.videocrat.com
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by ignis: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Probe the APC Theif
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Where's Amaechi Nairaland resident thug?.
Cc: Demdem cheesy
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Blaze25(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2015
All na wash,how many politicians dem don carry go court,those ones sef wey dem carry go court dey always come out not guilty, abeg all na wash
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by chiedu7: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Despite the fact that Ameachi used Rivers money to pay for Buhari's campaign and the workers went without pay,
They will clear Ameachi.

This is just to clear his name.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
The only person you trust is your dad and your president Buhari? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
You didn't include yourself o! Oga, please ehn...just face your grills jejely u hia!
...... I can see how so bad you argue out of point, have made up my mind not to join issues with your type in here. I don't roll with pigs, so i won't get dirty. Too early to start my bright day with a delusional soul. Do have yourself a great day Mister Chiji!
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by ezeonline2(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Wike at it again
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Ibolt4m(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm[color=#000099][/color]
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by HirstMOG(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
They should as well probe the one used for presidential campagn.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by deybson: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Probing in naija is a normal thing cos eventually dey will ask dem to pay half of
d money b looted.....PMB need to work on our judiciary the system is sick
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Catalyst4eva(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
I can only see Wike's hand in this whole probe saga. He sure wants to drag Amaechi down with him, because he knows he's going down too. Time will prove this....
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Metrofox(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by tonimenia: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Please, let justice prevail!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by masseratti: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
It will not. PMB is a Fulani man who is unrepentantly bigoted! Until we see him and his agencies begin to prosecute nothern bigwigs who stole the country blind but never developed even their own people and zone, I will not take him seriously.
Remember, how him (Pa Buhari) shipped the southern politicians to kirikiri in 1983 while retaining their northern counterparts in luxury mansions under the pretext of house arrest.
Can you change the spots of a leopard?
before I start,how old where you in 1983? Is Umaru Dikko a southerner? Or Lamido a southerner?,am a southerner myself and I can't help it when you guys formulate lies to make yourself look like the victims,its not good stop it.

3 Likes

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Madeb: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari Should becareful of all these waste basket of PDP dat defected 2 APC inorder nt 2 destroy his tenure as they did to GEJ. We need free nd fair judgement. what's sauce 4 d goose must also 4 d gander
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Ybnm4life(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Before we know it now Ameachi will develop one form of illness or the other and he will travel out of the country and some time will be wasted and that's the end of the case... Can satan cast out satan?
They are are just playing us, they are all one and the same...
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by eaccyboy(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2015
modelmike7:
Tanoids, where are thou?! You tackle ours and we tackle the Corrupt PDP thieves.............. THAT way Nigeria will be great again........ No hiding place for anyone.... Anyone found guilty should be jailed. We are for EVERYBODY and not for SOMEBODY. GOD BLESS MY president!
eranko...
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Lobolintin(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Hahahhahahahah laughing in wikes voice, just a group called the integrity group, when wikes starts his own nko
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
left for me.they shld probe every damn politician in naija.even a local govt chairman aint safe
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Metrofox(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
It will not. PMB is a Fulani man who is unrepentantly bigoted! Until we see him and his agencies begin to prosecute nothern bigwigs who stole the country blind but never developed even their own people and zone, I will not take him seriously.
Remember, how him (Pa Buhari) shipped the southern politicians to kirikiri in 1983 while retaining their northern counterparts in luxury mansions under the pretext of house arrest.
Can you change the spots of a leopard?
You are just an e-diot an there is nothing anybody can do to please you..locate the nearest lagoon
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by 400billionman: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Probe him
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by kuuljay(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2015
the comments from Tanoids here clearly shows they are a bunch of confused citizens and nobody knows exactly what they wish my dear country. .. or perhaps they don't just want anything probe everybody should be left to enjoy their loot grin grin grin angry
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, this is a welcome development. Far credible than the fraud of a panel Wike created. If Amaechi is found culpable, let the full weight of the law fall on him and if not, otherwise.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by drshrewd: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2015
a welcome development. anybody can be probed even jesus christ was probed so their a'nt big deal about that

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
eaccyboy:
eranko ni mi...
............... Oh i see, its obvious, you don't need to announce it!
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, this is a welcome development. Far credible than the fraud of a panel Wike created. If Amaechi is found culpable, let the full weight of the law fall on him and if not, otherwise.
Goon, you are getting your senses gradually.
**in Buhari's voice** - kwongratulashans

5 Likes

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Metrofox:

You are just an e-diot an there is nothing anybody can do to please you..locate the nearest lagoon
...... Are you minding that annoying thing. They will keep wail till the next 4years.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Interesting times indeed. Let's see how Buhari will react to this.

Since PMB has Beam his Searchlight through EFCC on Amaechi lets see how His BODY LANGUAGE will React to the revelations of Amaechi gigantic impunity and stealing
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2015
ezeonline2:
Wike at it again

Shut your dirty trap....
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.