Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (32777 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes N60bn ‘budget Padding’ Vote For Senators / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
ndcide:

It's so convenient for anyone to say what you just said. Deep down, our sentiments will not agree to this fact.

Abeg leave story
All the more reason why we must do away with sentiment.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by bros856: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
EFCC should not probe Amaechi only if the want to do the right thing. They are other pettitions against Former Governor's lying in EFCC that was sent before the want against Amaechi which they have ignored till date, so before they begin Amaechi's probe they should probe Akpabio first.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by shizzy7(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Ha! I hands up o 1st daughter. I just admire my President. He is really taking this country to greater heights. God bless the good, honest man. BTW, are you a Basketballer or just a fan?! Just curious!!
I am just a fan...
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
nobeku:
Did guy,your mental dormancy is from up above..The lords will has been done with you..
U b craze man.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2015
nobeku:
Just look at the gibberish you are spewing from your buccal cavity...So Dasuki,the former NSA is from the southHasn't he been charged to court..Are you dis non cerebral?Oh Lord!
Sharaaap!
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2015
stinggy:

Are Dasuki, Alex Badeh, Dikko Abdullahi, Lamorde southerners?
Jamb question!
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by glory2glory: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ikiriye:

Yoruba man shut yourself out of issues of rivers state.sabo

Rivers man, I see you. tongue
Please stop giving negative impression about Rivers people. We are not all dumb and stupid. Anybody who has a different opinion from you can not be a Rivers person abi? As if its everybody from Rivers state that supports GEJ. Jonathan has moved on, even militants who benefited from his govt have moved on. You, whose life was not made better in anyway, keep wailing, and cursing people on nairaland. Nonsense.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by james1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
kahal29:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/n60bn-sale-proceeds-efcc-probes-amaechi/

So what happened to the probe?
They have swept it under the carpet?
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Saint83(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Before you comment check the date of the newspaper..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.