Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) (1261 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Franchise21(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
So my friend told me that his girlfriend told him last night she had sex with her roommate and said she doesn’t know what happened and She’s not Lesbian, she said he should over look it since it was with a girl and he should just see it as Masturbation. but he feels the same way he'd feel if he hears his girl cheated with a guy, is he meant to get over this because its a girl. He's furious at her but doesn't know whether to overlook it
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by joehellah04(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by 4reala(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guy abeg advice urself. U know wat 2 do
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Sveen: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kill her.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by balogundayo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
k
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by peeparty(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
He knows what to do....
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Smh!to think that same guy is guilty of that same offence...... If he cnt overlook it,just advice him to quit,but before then he shld check himself very well..he has done worst things...
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by fromnigeria(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
She has contracted that demon.
How can she indulge in such if she has a boyfriend. It was would have been disgusting an act to her.

Becos it wasn't quit. I advice you quit. It depends on your kind of person.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Kill her.
like seriously?am nt suprised....
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Sveen: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
like seriously?am nt suprised....
Stop spamming my mentions.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Franchise21(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Kill her.
Dats extreme
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Sveen: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Franchise21:
Dats extreme
That's the utmost answer the said question deserves.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by Franchise21(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
That's the utmost answer the said question deserves.
Ppl hv done worse things
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by cutesmilez(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
e le yi gidi gaan
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by x6blade(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
3some things enjoy them
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed) by internetpo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cheating is cheating whether with a man or a woman. He shd be worried. but for the fact that she had courage to tell him. he shd forgive her

(1) (Reply)

LOL. Female Pastor Puts A Female Church Member On Blast Over Her Dressing...(see / Loving The Wrong Guy / Where Can I Get Spanish Fly Within Osogbo And Its Environ...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.