Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha (31706 Views)

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Duru1(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Scarcitato:
Truely, he had a Jet and stingingly rich before he came governor cos I could remember as back as 2001 I read abt him on news paper to be the first person to buy Stretch Limousine in Nigeria that worth 80 million Naira and also av a foundation group in almost the 36 state I this country.

Do you mean when he was the proprietor of the failed commercial (stenographic) school business in Jos?

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by primeminister: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2015
you are beautiful vivy
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Everything you do has to be incline with 'the agenda', with the knowing of God's purpose.

Don't miss tonight's graceful anointing.

You can join us at faith plaza bariga Lagos or stream live at PraiswWorldRadio on web or download from your respective app stores.

You shouldn't miss this.
God bless you.

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by zebra(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Tell that to PMB, we don't care. Remember, PMB said, I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody.
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Moana(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Drabeey:
see better person. I knew this man was quite wealthy before he became governor. I can still remember those days at Liberty road Ibadan, when he used to have Rochas foundation. So haters should just go and die inside Oworonshoki lagoon joor. Hit like to support my appreciation for Okorocha
how do we know its not you Gov Okorocha trying to deceive us?
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by 400billionman: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
vivypretty:
true but u will v to pay them somehow

Lol. He must pay.

Let them keep living big at the expense of the masses. There is hardly any single trustworthy Nigerian politician. .

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by 400billionman: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:
what was his source of income before becoming governor?

Government patronage. He was boot licking OBJ. .
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

NA JETTA D MAN BUY BEFORE HE BECAME GOV.

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by NemzySeries(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Business..........i kw of sum he runs in d north like jos sha
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Uzosaint(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Gov Rochas Who U dey Deceive And Let Me Ask Wat Are Ur Achievments In Ur State Rightnow? Come To Think Of It U Bought The Jets B4 2011 Polls That Even Shows U're Not Wealthy Take A Look@ur Former Counterpart From Abia OUK Who Owned(3)PJS B4 1999 Elections,Completed His Multi-billion Camp Neya CountryHome@igbere,Owned Frontline Multinational Companies,Gave PDP 500million(Naira) During The Formation Of The Party B4 1999 Election and I Ask Owelle Where Have U Been All Those Yrs U Were In PDP That U Claimed U're Filthy Rich!The Castle U Built@Ogboko Was It not Recently That U Built And Commissioned It In Ur Capacity As The Gov Of Ur State?YDid U Not Build it All Those Yrs? Pls Stop Deceiving Ur Very Self.
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by chuksvee(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
i knew he had a customized limousine then. dnt know about jets .
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by kenny1313(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:
That is the research u should do, If u recall it was Presidency that was his major priority, cus he contested for it twice, b4 he contested for governor. His Foundation is the biggest foundation in Nigeria and it's over 15 years!!!! he has been feed thousands, more from the north. Rochas is a big business man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited / U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.