Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car (41208 Views)

Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) / Nigerian Boy Built A Wooden Made Car And Real Engine See (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Caseless: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Let's meet at love garden near Senate.. Whachasay?
confirm!! grin
funny u...of all the spots, na love garden you choose.
Ok, I'll send you a pm.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by EmmyDe25(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
ABUSITEs....Naturally ahead.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by captalex(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
isolated:
below are pictures of the popular Ahmadu bello University made car being towed with another car near the faculty of engineering

That EK9 Honda hatchback is so common in the north, it's like the 'tiny light' for the Northern boys
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

We are Nigerians, not Romans, we don't need to copy Romans and try to build Rome.

Maybe they can start by building an alternator, first or a starter.

If it's still research and development then it shouldn't see the light of day yet in it's current grotesque status.
lol... funny you.
okay, if Rome is not built in a day, then, a child born in a day does not walk that day.
to achieve success, you have to start somewhere. they have started, let us encourage them
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
bidex:

lol... funny you.
okay, if Rome is not built in a day, then, a child born in a day does not walk that day.
to achieve success, you have to start somewhere. they have started, let us encourage them

Nope, I refuse to encourage trash and nonsense.

My heartfelt and honest comment can be taken as constructive criticism.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nope, I refuse to encourage trash and nonsense.

My heartfelt and honest comment can be taken as constructive criticism.

well, we are all entitled to expression of our thoughts and feelings. it's your choice
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
bidex:

well, we are all entitled to expression of our thoughts and feelings. it's your choice

Thank you.

Have a nice day.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.
Have a nice day.
u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) / Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.