Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785200 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
finestcash:
Got my visa today I was d guy nt my friend.thank God.Godwins am in d bus nw will drop my transcript b4 noon

Congrats and enjoy your stay in obamaland but why did you lie that is your friend You don't need that at all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
profojah:

I don't know why the mods always carry my thread to the sexuality section. So many sweet-romance threads of mine are always taken to that section undecided. But I no too dey visit that una thread. Just dey come there once in every 3weeks. Never made any comment there sef

Maybe it's because of your write up and content in your post..

Why can't you post something more interesting boss so that it won't be moved to sexuality

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ walspring baba no vex joo i just nid to hide cos i knw what works for me. Anyways thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by spyke01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
calken:
Can an infinix hot note work in the usa?
Also for guys already in the usa which plans will you advice me to get... And what's the easiest way to reach my family back in naija they have no skype, no whatsapp
Use T mobile and you should download Rebtel on your phone and buy credit in it
It's very cheap to call Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by spyke01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Walspring:

Yes.. Cc Rickyrozay
Thanks Walspring
Rickyrozay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Walspring:

Nah wah for you.. Why are you interested on this, it should be personal if I am not wrong and here is travel and not romance or sexuality

All Join noni..Personal koo,Personal Nii.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmmm.. Nah there you dey like carry first and you even dey drag profojah and tomorrow he will say I AM BORN AGAIN..

No be small matter o

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
finestcash:
@ walspring baba no vex joo i just nid to hide cos i knw what works for me. Anyways thanks bro

We knew it wasn't any friend you were referring. The experienced ones know when people come here and start posting "my friend, brother or sister needs......." We've seen uncountable of such claims my friend.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
@imperiouxx no vex bro.I hail u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
lanrayx:

It is too much o, but thanks anyway... if u are on whatsapp or bbm it would be much easier to explain reading about 1000 pages is too much planning to go next year after my youth service

Brodally, feel free to discuss whatever you want here. However, you need to do your homework. All the foundational knowledge you need are in those links. All you need to do is read them up at your spare time, maybe when you about hitting the bed. Such time is an investment and never wasted. Don't expect to be spoon-fed bro.

It's gonna be worth the while. Trust me!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
imperiouxx:

I stayed 1 year without eating any Nigerian food. At last I discovered that GboyegaD can help send Nigerian food from Denton. You guys should ask any friends in cities to help buy.

365 days Jeez! That's extremely commendable. You adapted quickly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Stewee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
godG:

I couldn't locate our blender when I started. Saw it when I was almost done cooking. I hope I tried. Oh, you wont know that. I know I did. grin

Lmao!
You try small!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Stewee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
kobe79:

u see as young people dey fail exam

gbola meant brain and resources and putyski meant 85yrs old sector of the usa economy

u come totally assume sometin else
these children ehmmmmmm grin too much idi araba for isale eko

Why you dey mention Idi araba, na your hood be that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Stewee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
coobboy:
Firat day of school people don dey read, na wa oh.

Better join the team... You can't go wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Stewee(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mystiqme:

How does she send it? Please discuss extensively.

grin grin grin
Serios discuss extensively... You funny die!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lanrayx: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
djmakson:

Brodally, feel free to discuss whatever you want here. However, you need to do your homework. All the foundational knowledge you need are in those links. All you need to do is read them up at your spare time, maybe when you about hitting the bed. Such time is an investment and never wasted. Don't expect to be spoon-fed bro.

It's gonna be worth the while. Trust me!

Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
twAYz:
Hi everybody, i have been a silent follower of the thread. I have learnt a whole lot from you guys and i really appreciate the contribution of everybody on d thread cos THIS IS nd his research work. He eventually said he would be happy to have me as one of his students.
VO: What are the details of his research work and other ..... not sure I got that clearly, but I knew I had no answer for that and still wanna be on d driving seat of d conversation (cos in truth, I never had discussion with him).
Me: Like I said, we only had a telephone discussion, a lot were said and the objective for me was if I was making d right choice picking d sch.
VO: Were those just the reason?
Me: Well, I think the deciding factor is d fact that d sch is accredited by the Project Mgt Institute Global Accreditation Center which makes it stand out.

Regards,
twAYz.

Congratulations, boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by twAYz: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stewee:

Congratulations!
Thank u Stewee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by twAYz: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Congratulations, boss!
Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
happney65:

All Join noni..Personal koo,Personal Nii.. grin grin

No wahala
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
spyke01:

Thanks Walspring
Rickyrozay

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by olenime(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
It been awhile menhh! Boys don run finish!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stewee:

Better join the team... You can't go wrong.
Yes oh boss, i've joined the team since 1821. Got a quiz to attend to. ;(
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
olenime:
It been awhile menhh! Boys don run finish!!!!!

Omo no be about running oh, school and life dey, dey attended to atm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tipssy1: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Twayz congrats to you, just thank God that u had a VO who was ready to listen to all ur stories. Just go dey eat ur African food now and start dey count ur days in Naija. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kobe79: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stewee:

Why you dey mention Idi araba, na your hood be that?

Yes Sir!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by belloluddy: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good day great people.
I told u I got the visas for my kids on Monday but I couldn't hear the consular further immediately she said the visa were approved for my kids. I quickly left the consular"s presence immediately she said the visa were approved before she changes her mind as to if not to approve the visa again, ( u know these consulars can be funny sometimea) and now I don't know when to pick their passports from dhl office.
Pls for those who got their visas in Lagos on Monday, when are u people asked to pick up your visas ?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
"your english is very good, do you speak english with your roommate, you are tall and fit, you have good knowledge of what u want to do"....when a misinformed white professor is amazed at how a black man from Nigeria is in his office cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
twAYz:

Thanks. 1-20, Statement of Account, Olevel result, your transcript, letter from sponsor, Standardized exam result and others that u think can be helpful.

Am an undergraduate student. Do I need to write standardize test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Walspring:

Okay send pm but I hope the private chat is for something pure
Yes it is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ belloluddy check d pickup centre tommorow.Tracked mine and d status said its ready for pickup.So go 2moro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.