Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (51086 Views)

Buhari Hands Over To Abba Kyari Instead Of Osinbajo (pics) / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Calebosko(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Attension! Attension!! Attension!!! The Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all Graduates, University and Polytechnic Students and all Applicantd that this is the month of August 2015 and that next month will be september 2015. Thanks you for reading, you can now go back to what you were doing. .

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by validplanet: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
"He worked in our Law Firm". which means he was my boy

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by slap1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Networking. Na the same people. grin
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Zoehill(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
garrulous..................
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Zoehill(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
garrulous..................your time is gone
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na so so dem dem rich just deh rich dem dem...

Ohh boy d hustle if you nor get family na war ooo...

God deh sha.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by ignis: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
FFK the talkative.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by donklef(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nwanne are u sure of this ?
Rexphobia:
The same Abba? Abba and I once shared hot okpa in MIC, Abapka, Enugu.

I wish him all the best
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by 4stylz: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
YerYer:
Yes we get it, You went to Cambridge and you are a Lawyer so by your standards you've made it in life right? Anyways, goodluck to the new Chief of Staff.

Who dey talk
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by PublicAssurance: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
FFK always craving attention like it's crack cocaine!

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by mokane28: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
i was typing oo and those dudes above overtook me LOL [quote author=Holyfield1 post=37401079]For where?....U are 5th to comment grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Dindondin(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
madridguy:
Bless Jah FFK is now seeing good development in the present administration. PMB making us proud since Year 0000BC.
FFK is a political prostitute
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Yeyeosha: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
madridguy:
Bless Jah FFK is now seeing good development in the present administration. PMB making us proud since Year 0000BC.
FFK small small oo. No kuru kere moves o
APC odikwa eyes open lipsrsealed
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by gebest: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
10:44 AM KE? appointment that was just made this evening.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by kestolove95(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dix man dey look for d way wey him go take join apc
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by derecho(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mature tweet pregnant with meaning.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Babsunclejoe(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
I pray this big mouth FFK will keep quite for once and know that his type is no longer needed in the public. Cheap article seeking free patronage.
Kayode, pls your time is expired.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by lastpage: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
montestic:
FFK reacted thus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/636957502559621120

[size=18pt]OluFEMI OLU FANI-Kayode (FFK)[/size]

but FFK said nothing worth attention, just wished him well and tried to make him remember there was someone called FFK around the corner
......who needs a job! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by LockDown69(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
montestic:
FFK reacted thus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/636957502559621120

And so What...? It doesn't make you relevant, we don't need to know that information.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by happney65: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:

I wish him all the best

Bros you can lie ohh grin grin
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol

Dindondin:
FFK is a political prostitute
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by chichriso: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
first time to see FFK saying positive things in this administration

[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Bose253(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
FFK the twit freak. I love this man

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by gentledavid(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amechi what is now your case?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by mekstaniac(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
YerYer:
Yes we get it, You went to Cambridge and you are a Lawyer so by your standards you've made it in life right? Anyways, goodluck to the new Chief of Staff.

He's a thousand times better than you. This ur talk is meaningless
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by YerYer: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
mekstaniac:

He's a thousand times better than you. This ur talk is meaningless

Speak for yourself please.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by youngchopper(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:

I wish him all the best
Are u referring to a bag Michael that barrack bouy?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by youngchopper(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:

I wish him all the best
Are u referring to a abba Michael that barrack bouy?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by menix(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:

I wish him all the best

Tot I was d only dude that ate okpa wiv him at new market enugu..
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by AreaFada2: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:

I wish him all the best

What a surprise. Ehen.

Me and Abba Kyari used to sip tea at Mai chai's stand along Sanussi Lamido Way in Kano.

I wish him well in his new appointment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.