Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (50972 Views)

Buhari Hands Over To Abba Kyari Instead Of Osinbajo (pics) / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Joeoku78: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
If u think that recognising kyari as Buhari's chief of staff will make Buhari accommodate u in his govt u are wasting your time. Be informed FFK that prison awaits you soon. Obasanjo will assist Buhari to nail you to jail
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by galadee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
meanwhile

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
FFK still talks.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Ernest19: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rexphobia:
The same Abba? Abba and I once shared hot okpa in MIC, Abapka, Enugu.

I wish him all the best

confirmed with phyno dat year.
okpa and abacha after school hours.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
FFK probably trying to say he's very very close to Abba Kyari......."PMB you just made my homeboy chief of staff" tongue
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by tommychizzle(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Famzing
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op hw did he react, dis is simply a congratulatory message cool
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by jazinogold(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abba n I use to play PS 1 then in Oshodi under bridge!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by cabaliciouscabal: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wen God is involve in ur Mata, ur enemies will be at peace with u. Tank u Lord for bringing PMB on Board. Things ar getting better. Even jonathan himself can testify to dis assertion.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Chibokgame: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please
how can I make my post to hit front page!

I really need that help, My fellow nairaland members.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by DJBIGGY(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
montestic:
FFK reacted thus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/636957502559621120

so what is he feeling like now? above him cos he once worked under his company? this guy can feel himself!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by totorimi: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think we should be worried if some people we know allege that they schooled and worked together with people in high places because of their antecedents. we cannot afford a reoccurrence of the past ministers Nigeria. had.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by experimentist: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
which position is ffk playing at Wailing-Wailers FC?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by 9jatatafo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
I thought this as he changed his name his attitude changed too. Basket mouth is always a basket mouth
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by 989900: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
AreaFada2:

What a surprise. Ehen.

Me and Abba Kyari used to sip tea at Mai chai's stand along Sanussi Lamido Way in Kano.

I wish him well in his new appointment.

True story . . . me too. cheesy
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by moshould(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Dis man is a very smart yahoo guy, he scammed d aviatiOn sectOr during his time in Office, he faced trial but he made sure there was no evidence ...confirmed " michael scoffield" i respect him....he is very brilliant..
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by DONSMITH123(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2015
The same Abba that I know?

My uncle? Congratulations Uncle Abba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by raheem123: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2015
I wish him well in his future endeavours to serve his father better.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Everything you do has to be incline with 'the agenda', with the knowing of God's purpose.

Don't miss tonight's graceful anointing.

You can join us at faith plaza bariga Lagos or stream live at PraiswWorldRadio on web or download from your respective app stores.

You shouldn't miss this.
God bless you.

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff by DavidRWaller: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
[/color]making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here[color=#006600]
+_+_>`~~~>>> WWW.ECASH55.COM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.