Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037904 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Like how much is in your SOA you want to submit? you really need to tidy this this time around

Best of Luck!
igwenunsa:
@humbleosazee yes it is self sponsored and the program is two years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ojeee1: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
mabella2:
pls did your mum do the biometrics or just you?

My mum, me nd another girl did biometrics but the triplets didn't do cos they re babies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Go ahead and follow his instruction and try to still look out for another supervisor, U might be lucky and get funding.

Nony1:
I got a supervisor at u of Ottawa but he doesn't have funding so he advised me to seek for funding from foundations and he will also write to them that he will be my host. Any advice?? ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Awesome then...
olah23:
Yes it's a merchant directly link with cbn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ANBAKO: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi Good people,

My friend's junior brother had an admission into Niagara College. I like to know how genuine is this institution. I also like to know what and what is required to have a hassle free visa application process. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Danielakonic: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello Everyone, please how much is advisable to pay as tuition deposit after getting admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
It depend on what is written on ur LOC
Danielakonic:
Hello Everyone, please how much is advisable to pay as tuition deposit after getting admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day to you all. Base on the questions a lot of you has bn asking me privately. I will still like to repeat myself publicly. IT'S NOT A MUST to pay advance school fees in order to get TR. it's not all the institutions in Canada that asks for school fees partpayment. Pls don't give urself headache about this. If ur institution ask for partpayment pls do. If they don't , fine. You can pay ur tuition fees on arrival. I didn't pay any partpayment and I still got my TRV. Just make sure you package your application very well and pray about it b4 n after submission. God will proof Himself. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WenduIce: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello room,

I am a newbie so this is very new to me, lol.
I'm about applying for a study permit and so far know that i would need to submit the medical report as well as police certificate along with the application package and documents checklist. I'd like to know if there are other documents to submit and what tips i can use to make sure i get the TRV, on time too.

Please help. I don't want to start the process until i'm sure of everything.

I need advice guys. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boche042: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello House,
Please I submitted my application via paper route on 25th of November did upfront medical but till date I've not heard from CIC.
Does it mean my application was rejected because my class was meant to start on January 15 ?

I'm very worried
Pls I need your answers
God bless y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mizbaby(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
boche042:
Hello House,
Please I submitted my application via paper route on 25th of November did upfront medical but till date I've not heard from CIC.
Does it mean my application was rejected because my class was meant to start on January 15 ?

I'm very worried
Pls I need your answers
God bless y'all

I also applied on Nov 25, online route. Have u tried tracking it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jaidooo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
ANBAKO:
Hi Good people,

My friend's junior brother had an admission into Niagara College. I like to know how genuine is this institution. I also like to know what and what is required to have a hassle free visa application process. Thanks in advance.
I have a friend there. He just joined the school in January.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
ojeee1:

My mum, me nd another girl did biometrics but the triplets didn't do cos they re babies
ok.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Adebimpz: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
ganiyuadeoye l have 8M plus landed property that is abut 8M plus a rented property document. l have paid the complete tuition fees already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by feyijimi00: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pinkcandy97:

When did you submit your last application
I submitted my last application 30 of nov last year
But is it compulsory for your sponsor to have the company incorporation? Even with a lot of money in the SOA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boche042: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mizbaby:

I also applied on Nov 25, online route. Have u tried tracking it?

I used an agent to apply Maple education precisely

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungreezy: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is there anyone for university of western Ontario? Need to know what the tuition is for M.eng Software engineering. Its a specialization under electrical and computer engineering. Its kinda confusing on the site. I've seen $9000 but I don't know if its per year or term. Help please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by opia12345: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
who is going to durham college in oshawa? hows the school like
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mizbaby(f): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adebimpz:
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say that I received my approval mail on Friday and I plan to go pick up my passport before the end of the week by God's grace. I already submitted my application before I found this group and I was so worried because I didn't include a lot of documents I saw here. Thank you all so much for your daily contributions, you help a lot of people without even knowing it. I was supposed to resume on 7th January but I had to defer my admission because I could not meet up(I was actually hoping for a miracle.lol) so I deferred to September term. The agent I applied through emailed the embassy sometimes last month that he would like to withdraw my application(so that they won't reject my application because I was already way too late). The embassy replied requesting for my new admission letter which I sent immediately and I got approval mail five days later.I urge all those who are still expecting their TRV not to stop praying, you'll get it soon in Jesus name. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge.

SUBMITTED: 21st December(Paper route)
BIOMETRICS: 21st December
MEDICALS: Upfront 18th December
APPROVAL MAIL: 5th February
INTENDED COURSE: Master of Global Business (University of Victoria)

Hi, congrats on your TRV. Please what email address did your agent use to send the mail to the embassy? I really need it. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
WenduIce:
Hello room,

I am a newbie so this is very new to me, lol.
I'm about applying for a study permit and so far know that i would need to submit the medical report as well as police certificate along with the application package and documents checklist. I'd like to know if there are other documents to submit and what tips i can use to make sure i get the TRV, on time too.

Please help. I don't want to start the process until i'm sure of everything.

I need advice guys. thanks

Majorly the application checklist is what is required for the visa processing but it now boils down to each individual adding extra documents to make it easier for the VO to understand their case as each individual's application is different. I will suggest u go and read atleast from the beginning of part 9 so u can get a better understanding.
All the best!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chichi89(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amefrica:
Does Siga and Chrigo still come around here?
Amefrica. Whats up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by guttentag(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
I receive the canadian Biometric Instruction Letter for a visiting Visa, please what are the necessary documents i must bring along
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kolajoo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Firstly, I would like to thanks everyone who has been contributing to this great thread and helping out. More grace to una elbow IJN. I have been a silent reader, but I have a question to ask and I would really appreciate your help. I applied for Visa through an agent last year via online route. I have my biometric done on 3rd November which I got a confirmation text message and also in my email too but my concern is that I don't know what my agent actually package for me and have been tracking my app lately just to know what is happening but no update. Please I would like to know if a visitor visa required a medical?

Dear -----, Visa application,Tracking Id No. 20151203CALATRV***** – has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Lagos on 03/12/2015. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kakamsi: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gd evening nairalander, pls I need your help with this question; my sister apply to a school for a diploma in biochemistry in toronto dey gave her admission, but the issue is that she is in her late 20s and she applied with WAEC she wrote since 2005 and she doesn't hv a BSC or DIPLOMA. She wants go for 2 years diploma, she is also married with 2 kids. Pls I will like to know, what her chances are in getting TRV. Pls I need help on how to package her app for her to get visa, anybody who hv been in her situation and those who knows how to go about it shld pls help. Thank u for helping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls house, is it advisable for someone to do upfront medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
I just completed the whole documentation for two of them and now under review, I which to get a supervisor for the third application. Although the graudate coordibator said they might provide me with a supervisor but advise it will be advisable to contact some in advance.....

How far with your process and i believe there has always been a positive improvement....Congratulation in advance on our TRV

I just got this email from my supervisor, I con dey fear cos na d only school I applied to be that.. The man just sent this NOT that I asked him any question about admission decision..

Dear jlakeside

I hope this email finds you well.

I just wanted to keep you informed. The Admissions committee for the MSc program is meeting soon, and once they have made a decision you will be contacted.

I am confident that you will be accepted, but we must wait for the Admissions Committee to go over all of the applications. We have many more applications this year than in previous years.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
kakamsi:
Gd evening nairalander, pls I need your help with this question; my sister apply to a school for a diploma in biochemistry in toronto dey gave her admission, but the issue is that she is in her late 20s and she applied with WAEC she wrote since 2005 and she doesn't hv a BSC or DIPLOMA. She wants go for 2 years diploma, she is also married with 2 kids. Pls I will like to know, what her chances are in getting TRV. Pls I need help on how to package her app for her to get visa, anybody who hv been in her situation and those who knows how to go about it shld pls help. Thank u for helping

Her chances depends on how strong she can prove her case to the VO, the study gap is really large so she has to give details of what she has been doing since 2005 and why she wants to go back to school at this time. I suggest u introduce her to this platform so she can read from say part 7 till present of this thread, a lot of complex applicant with large academic gap who got their Trvs explained how they did. The other gurus in the house can explain better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.