Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040998 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WenduIce: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes it does. Thanks a lot

Tenaj123:
Hello Wendu, As regards the 37k, it is an estimate for how much you would spend in 2 years. On the Avg Tuition fees at Uottawa are 7k per semester. When you multiply that by 4 (On the avg people spend 4 semesters aka 2 years) then you get 28k, the remainder i suppose should be for feeding and accomodation. 37k is just the avrg amount you would spend in 2 years, it can be more depending on the type of accommodation you get and your feeding as well.
I hope this helps.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please good people of nairaland for paper route can I submit photocopies for my study application? What about if I submit original documents will they be returned back to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lovely family I just received my admission letter from Fanshawe College for graduate certificate program, now they gave me a condition to make payment of $7k before the 15th of February. How do i beat the deadline since form A takes longer to process and also if i decide to use peertransfer i need a mastercard but i dont have a debit card for the account where the payment is. Pls come to my aid as i need to apply for TRV as fast as i can and all documents are almost ready.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by executivegej: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
According to the following it should not matter. CIC allows dual intent.

http://www .cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/dual.asphttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/dual.asp

opia12345:
Hello
What if we do apply for express entry and later withdraw before applying for student visa?
whats are my chances
Please kindly reply and help!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Bro, im also heading to Fanshawe, I was told to make payment before 15th of dec, can you pls let me know how u went about ur payment? I will appreciate ur urgent response.
Jackson755:
HELLO Lads

This post has been highly informative.
I have gotten admission to Fanshawe college and have paid one semester fees. I plan to submit my Visa App tomorrow 12/2 for May Admission.
I have done my medical upfront.
Now i work with my dad and mom. we run a family business. How do i compose a sponsorship letter? Also this money in account is scaring me.
we run a manufacturing company where we have to always buy raw materials produce sell pay salaries and tons of bills hence bulk funds are not in our accounts for bank statement.
my personal account in/out 6months 6.5m av bal 1.7m
my dads account in/out 6months 12m av bal 1.2m
our company accounts from 3 banks in/out 6months 20m plus av balance in the 3 account combined like 800k.

Like i said we use our money to buy raw materials and pay bills so one magica 6m cant be resting anywhere doing nothing. now i have paid 8k FOR MY TUITION.

We have A private factory and i am a director and signatory to most accounts as i work with my dad. We also have landed properties nad unused lands.

My ? is how do i convince the CIC that my dad can sponsor me for a year which obviously he can when i dont have ridiculous amounts of money anywhere to present for bank statement. should i state these reasons in my statement of purpose saying we have a factory and use our capital but my dad can still sponsor me? I know am late for my visa app but i just need guidance.

Thanks lads.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
doubled123:
Quick question please!
I am in the process of getting all my documents for trv application.
1. Can certificate of occupancy alone serve as proof of landed properties?? Or do I need to get my sponsor to evaluate the worth

2. My sponsor is my mum and she runs a business. She however has 2 of her siblings as co directors. I have a letter with the business letter head stating my mum is the managing director of the business and owns the highest shares. And the board of directors have agreed to sponsor my education in canada and use the soa of the business for entry...
The business soa has a closing balance of 9M and total transaction of 88M within the last 4 months ...
My moms soa contains 5m ...
Do I need to state the sum in which the business is willing to support with ??

3. I have been working voluntarily in an aquaculture unit very close to the house. I have an offer letter from Fleming college for aquaculture. Do I need to write this as work experience in the CIC form? I could get a letter from the farm stating I work there voluntarily with no pay! Will that fly?
I graduated 2014, finished NYsc June 2015

Please help!!!!!

Please tell ur mum to use her personal statement of account and let her increase the balance in her account, a company with 9m balance u want them to sponsor u, just my advice. Guru in the house can contribute.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
dannywest01:
Hello Bro, im also heading to Fanshawe, I was told to make payment before 15th of dec, can you pls let me know how u went about ur payment? I will appreciate ur urgent response.

Don't apply now it might not fly, increase the balance in those accounts and forget about convincing VO. Just passing by.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jackson755: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
i asked my bank for a copy of my form A. My money is still in transit. I went to see Fanshawe reps as Maple Education on Monday. The man said ii should email him before 15th feb proof of payment. send email to Vipin Aggarwal vaggarwal at fanshawec .ca > Do that asap before 15th Feb!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
humbleosazee:
You dont understand, I have more than enough money in the account because Im a self sponsored student, been saving for this for a long time. What i mean is that i dont have the mastercard to pay for the tuition via peer transfer and form A is not going to help. They gave me till Feb 15th to make payment.. Is it advisable to defer the admission so i can have enough time to sort payment out.

Don't apply now it might not fly, increase the balance in those accounts and forget about convincing VO. Just passing by.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jackson755:
i asked my bank for a copy of my form A. My money is still in transit. I went to see Fanshawe reps as Maple Education on Monday. The man said ii should email him before 15th feb proof of payment. send email to Vipin Aggarwal vaggarwal at fanshawec .ca > Do that asap before 15th Feb!!
Pls can we connect and rub minds on this Fanshawe issue? I will appreciate bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jackson755: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
dannywest01:
Pls can we connect and rub minds on this Fanshawe issue? I will appreciate bro

ok email me at johnjaszy@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jackson755: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
dannywest01:

meanwhile i used way less than these amounts to process my UK visa app and i got a visa. even twice. still get enough time on it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jackson755:

I just sent an email
ok email me at johnjaszy@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by malaoluolateju: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
justwise:

Unfortunately that has become normal now, go through some posts here and see the amount of junk people submit and half are forged documents. The processing time takes longer because some Nigerians go to extra length trying to cheat the system, so many documents have to be verified.

You see people submitting forged bank statement and come here to give God the credit.

Thanks guys, I wish u knew I embarrassed I was to ask that question in the first place.
Yes, it's a genuine firm, though young, and no one has yet to ask for a study leave.
Appreciate u guys, will take it from here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's very easy move the money to the account where you have the card and make the payment directly with the peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec it's very easy and cheap rate. Infact very flexible rate
dannywest01:
Lovely family I just received my admission letter from Fanshawe College for graduate certificate program, now they gave me a condition to make payment of $7k before the 15th of February. How do i beat the deadline since form A takes longer to process and also if i decide to use peertransfer i need a mastercard but i dont have a debit card for the account where the payment is. Pls come to my aid as i need to apply for TRV as fast as i can and all documents are almost ready.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
olah23:
It's very easy move the money to the account where you have the card and make the payment directly with the peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec it's very easy and cheap rate. Infact very flexible rate
how many days does it take for payment to reflect?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2016
UK tourist visa is different all need to check is ur balance if will b able to get a ticket Tru n fro and also if you have gotten an invitation letter
Jackson755:

meanwhile i used way less than these amounts to process my UK visa app and i got a visa. even twice. still get enough time on it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls does anyone know how much it cost to apply online. I mean d application fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by senatonato(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
To boost the account all you need is to avoid money lodgment of a lump sum which will definately raise a red flag. Simply do CR/DR and always let the Cr to be higher than Dr......All my preaching is just for u to Try and the acct.
Thanks for the advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Good day friends & family.

Please, what are documents requirements if an employer of the individuals is providing financial assistance for studies. Acting as a sponsor.

Is this adviceable? what are the chances of getting a visa? Do we have anyone who have used this before that is a compoany sponsor.

Sample of the letter the company have to write to support the individuals.

Thanks as you respond. God bless you. Happy weekend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Royat1:
Please good people of nairaland for paper route can I submit photocopies for my study application? What about if I submit original documents will they be returned back to me?

This question has been answered several times, learn to read thru the thread. Original documents are no longer accepted as the only thing that would be returned back to you is ur passport. U only need to submit Original of ur bank statement and also the admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by odeloladf(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Please good people of nairaland can you assist me with the names of colleges that offer PGD in accounting, finance, financial management or business administration.

looking forward to prompt response. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Im self sponsored and i have these list of documents ready,
admission letter,
SOA (10.5m)
Passport,
landed property docs,
Birth cert,
Uni transcripts,
Degree Certificate,
admission letter,
training cert
Employment & promotion letter
Payslip
siblings passport and birth certs,
I will be having the payment receipt(Form A) ready as soon as its initiated.. do you have any idea of what other documents i need to make me have a successful application?? Im self sponsored..Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oseni007(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology-Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
Centennial College-Financial Planning.
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology-International Business Management, Business Analysis gradate certificate
odeloladf:
Please good people of nairaland can you assist me with the names of colleges that offer PGD in accounting, finance, financial management or business administration.

looking forward to prompt response. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Danielakonic: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please how much is CAD now to pay for tuition? Please anyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jackson755: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Danielakonic:
Please how much is CAD now to pay for tuition? Please anyone.

depends on the day you pay. range from 145-150. use 150 as ur bench mark
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jackson755:

depends on the day you pay. range from 145-150. use 150 as ur bench mark
boss what bank did you make ur form A transfer from? I'm on my way to gtb now and will also try first bank. I am trying to cut costs. Omo ijebu original grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
malaoluolateju:

Thanks guys, I wish u knew I embarrassed I was to ask that question in the first place.
Yes, it's a genuine firm, though young, and no one has yet to ask for a study leave.
Appreciate u guys, will take it from here.

Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, many have asked that question in the past and I keep wondering why people need such information outside their own company.

..one more thing though..don't spend much of your time gathering some self-serving documents that will not help your application one bit..e.g your sponsor's land or car documents, they will not serve as your tie to Nigeria or use as proof of income.

Many stuff you see people listing here are all junk.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
dannywest01:
Im self sponsored and i have these list of documents ready,
admission letter,
SOA (10.5m)
Passport,
landed property docs,
Birth cert,
Uni transcripts,
Degree Certificate,
admission letter,
training cert
Employment & promotion letter
Payslip
siblings passport and birth certs,
I will be having the payment receipt(Form A) ready as soon as its initiated.. do you have any idea of what other documents i need to make me have a successful application?? Im self sponsored..Thank you

Add police clearance certificate.
If you're married add your marriage certificate.
Since you're working you can as well add your pension statement.
Get a letter of introduction from your employer.
Add study leave letter if there's any.
You can add letter of Explanation if you have anything to explain to VO.

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afor01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
please i want to know whe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by cjrex501: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
MONDAY MAKES IT 8WEEKS, NO EMAIL FOR MEDICAL...GOD KNOW THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Add police clearance certificate.
If you're married add your marriage certificate.
Since you're working you can as well add your pension statement.
Get a letter of introduction from your employer.
Add study leave letter if there's any.
You can add letter of Explanation if you have anything to explain to VO.

All the best.
Thank you for your imput sir, but im applying online so i dont think police clearance is necessary.. and also Im still single

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.