Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342454 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
somebody02:
I've got to side with EmmaChille on Obj birds and Mortality.
presently have OBJ Marshall's on my farm and they've got the highest mort' rate I've ever experienced with broilers, highest ever 10%.

Amo: they birds are lovely.
the hatchery I've got best low mort rate on all birds, less than 2%.
tho I was a lil sceptical from the start but they late came out to surprise me.

done Zartec Cobb...
I'm a Farmer.
What's your experience with Zartech?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kentochi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

What's your experience with Zartech?
to the product is very good
today is 1 month on this birds i only lost one still have 50 birds lift.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
frisky2good:
They can't discourage me from doing business online. I have bought from another person I met online after my experience with them and everything was smooth.

Good to know
Truth be told stick to whatever works for you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by g1da: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Chief Neo, I've been trying to contact you, if you don't mind help drop your contact.

Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
g1da:
Chief Neo, I've been trying to contact you, if you don't mind help drop your contact.

Thanks

U can chat me on whatsapp or call/ text
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kioboy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jofez:
that's gangrenous dermatitis a bacterial disease caused by dirty and wet litters. Please manage your litter very well. Mortality rate is very low unless there is a secondary infection. Kenflox can take care of it. Stunted growth may set in.

Thanks, I don't have dirty or wet litters, all disappeared after I administer lasota vaccine.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by imran90(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2017
please how much will it cost to feed 150 birds in a month?.. ...? is adviceable to rear layers without a battery cage?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
imran90:
please how much will it cost to feed 150 birds in a month?.. ...?
is adviceable to rear layers without a battery cage?
Best practice 240 layers eat 1 bag per day
If u don't have money for battery cage u can do dip liter gradually u can move to battery cage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by imran90(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
noeloge82:

Best practice 240 layers eat 1 bag per day
If u don't have money for battery cage u can do dip liter gradually u can move to battery cage
You mean is not advisable to put layers saw dust?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
imran90:
You mean is not advisable to put layers saw dust?

I never said so either u did not read what I wrote or u didn't understand me

I said u can leave ur layers on the floor ( dip liter system) then u can cage them ( battery cage) anytime u have money
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by imran90(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
noeloge82:

I never said so either u did not read what I wrote or u didn't understand me

I said u can leave ur layers on the floor ( dip liter system) then u can cage them ( battery cage) anytime u have money
Thanks sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello
Ladies and gentlemen.
Hope ur having a good day
When I started this thread my mission was to help many farmers and intending farmers grow and from chats and calls I can say I have achieved 70% of this many today mKe steady income raising birds but now I want to address some critical issues to success

If u most raise birds or any animal husbandry Pls forget hear say, internet say don't u compare a back yard farmer with a full time farmer
Farming is a practical venture and not internet downloaded venture
Always try and follow laid down rules if move switch let it be when the disired result is not achieved cos in livestock their is no room for second takes

Now I have heard some people say obj birds are prone to diseases
Hmmmmm it's not true what happens is this some broilers will withstand dirty environment but will give u bad results so what must u do ,

Whenever ur collecting Doc Pls disinfect ur brooder to be sure to avoid contamination after 2 days Pls put polidine in water and sprinkle round as the birds are there don't worry if the birds drink it, cos it's drinkable and adhere strictly to timetable
Pls use my timetable on page 22 and any out break of disease which may likely occur due to biosecurity u can can chat as am always read to provide diagnosis for free or visit ur vet for on the spot assessment

And lastly Pls avoid discrediting people when they are not frudulent u never know it could be ur error that's over shadowring ur judgement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
If ur interested in doing noiler for commercial purposes Pls u may reconsider brown breeder Cockrail for more economic value
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kioboy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
noeloge82:
Hello
Ladies and gentlemen.
When I started this thread my mission was to help many farmers and intending farmers grow and from chats and calls I can say I have achieved 70% of this many today mKe steady income raising birds but now I want to address some critical issues to success

If u most raise birds or any animal husbandry Pls forget hear say, internet say don't u compare a back yard farmer with a full time farmer
Always try and follow laid down rules if move switch let it be when the disired result is not achieved cos in livestock their is no room for second takes

Hmmmmm it's not true what happens is this some broilers will withstand dirty environment but will give u bad results so what must u do ,

Whenever ur collecting Doc Pls disinfect ur brooder to be sure to avoid contamination after 2 days Pls put polidine in water and sprinkle round as the birds are there don't worry if the birds drink it, cos it's drinkable and adhere strictly to timetable
Pls use my timetable on page 22 and any out break of disease which may likely occur due to biosecurity u can can chat as am always read to provide diagnosis for free or visit ur vet for on the spot assessment

And lastly Pls avoid discrediting people when they are not frudulent u never know it could be ur error that's over shadowring ur judgement

You are doing a nice job noel, iam happy you address this issue with obj doc, that scared me away due to fear that the mortality will be high.
I know many may have backed out too, now that you have addressed this issue, it will encourage newbie like us to buy without fear

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
noeloge82:
If ur interested in doing noiler for commercial purposes Pls u may reconsider brown breeder Cockrail for more economic value
pls explain the bolded
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
vickatcch:
pls explain the bolded

Brown breeder Cockrail are bigger in size and weight and are all male

During sales u sell with size and weight and that's d real deal
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
kioboy:

You are doing a nice job noel, iam happy you address this issue with obj doc, that scared me away due to fear that the mortality will be high.
I know many may have backed out too, now that you have addressed this issue, it will encourage newbie like us to buy without fear

No need to fear I kept quiet cos I needed people to try other sources and many tried and still complained then I always reminded them that neatness is always a minus in raising birds

Obj has d best hatchery in west Africa now and his results are out standing
And I believe in try and see
The end results speaks volumes
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
noeloge82:

ok thanks...

Pic of my Cockrail below.hv spent a lot on der feed, cos dey eat like thieves.just hope dey will be matured enough b4 easter for slaughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
vickatcch:
ok thanks...

Pic of my Cockrail below.hv spent a lot on der feed, cos dey eat like thieves.just hope dey will be matured enough b4 easter for slaughter.

lol
They will hopefully
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
noeloge82:
Hello
Ladies and gentlemen.

A word they say is enough for the wise but this is an essay!
You have done very well sir. In my case, you are my hero in this industry. Continue the good work sir!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
noeloge82:

Do u have them, how much per one..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2017
jfkenny:

Do u have them, how much per one..

It's available every other monday
Chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2017
GidiPrince:

A word they say is enough for the wise but this is an essay!
You have done very well sir. In my case, you are my hero in this industry. Continue the good work sir!

Thanks bro
I appreciate
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by grandeoj09(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
noeloge82:

1, How good is that brown breeder Cockrail for commercial purposes ?

2, How many weeks will it take to maturity?

3, Like how much will it cost to raise about 700 birds

Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
grandeoj09:

1, How good is that brown breeder Cockrail for commercial purposes ?

2, How many weeks will it take to maturity?

3, Like how much will it cost to raise about 700 birds

Thanks

They are sold in bulk to market women cos of there colour and market value is cheaper than broilers
Between 1800 -2200 off season sales
And 2500 - 3500
Season sales
Maturity ranges from 14 - 18wks depending on ur feeding and practice
Cost of raising per bird from day old is 1300
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by sweetchi1011: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
kentochi:

to the product is very good
today is 1 month on this birds i only lost one still have 50 birds lift.

please how do I order zartech or amo byng broilers, I stay in portharcourt and I need 150 day old birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shakyriri: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweetchi1011:

please how do I order zartech or amo byng broilers, I stay in portharcourt and I need 150 day old birds

@turks sells. His tested and trusted, with good after sales services.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kentochi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweetchi1011:

use this link
http://poultryplaza dot com

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweetchi1011:

http://poultryplaza.com/day-old-birds/broilers.html
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
kentochi:

use this link
http://poultryplaza dot com
How are your broilers doing?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kentochi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

How are your broilers doing?
they are doing well sir
we started grower mash today
@EMMAACHILE
thanks alot may God bless you for your help during there early stage.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
kentochi:

they are doing well sir
we started grower mash today
@EMMAACHILE
thanks alot may God bless you for your help during there early stage.
They don't need grower mash, switch to broiler finisher

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.