Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

(pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship (800 Views)

[pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by missmary(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided I used to wonder 'bout this, then i decided to share it... I have a lot of male friends wink as expected

But anytime i announce that am dating someone they all start acting weird and later they wee start saying this and that..

My question is why wait till i say am with someone
before you speak...

I understand the phenomenon of "i dont want to be embarrassed" but at least we are friends....

Is it just Me or does this happen to everyone

Re: (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by afolwalex20(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by SUGARBEE(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol.. Yeah. Happens to me a lot
Re: (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by jamex93(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some guys aint bold enof and dey dey keep on waitin for the so called ryt time which is always tomorrow

While some will want to take their time to know ur kind of person and by so doing, dey will take lots of time and even enjoy d friendship to d extend dat dey will just conclude dat dey r already in a relationship wit u

Many tinz involve
Re: (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by donholy28(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Her face go just turn to obj face
Re: (pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe they were never interested but got curious when a fellow guy start appreciating what they never thought was desirable. The sudden interest might not even be genuine but a lustful attraction designed to shag what the boyfriend 'snatched' from them.

Women does this too. Sometimes you even show interest in a girl and she behaves as if she's the best thing to happen to mankind after slice bread. But as soon as she realizes you've moved on with some other girl and seeing how happy and compatible you both are she starts indicating interest. Just like its the case with men she might not also have genuine interest in the guy but just eager to know why another lady is crazy about her reject. Humans are just swayed by what they can't obtain.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction / MTN Project Fame Season 8 / 22 Early Warning Sign Of A Bad Boyfriend, Find Out If Your Guy Is Not Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.