Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... (1818 Views)

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Shebarh:
after uselessin her life u r na finding a way to dump her I pity the gal
please dear how did he "USELESS HER LIFE?" please enlighten us on that.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by abdrazak: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Sorry to say oooo, you are just a nuisance.

After 4th abortion, a prophecy now came that you shouldn't marry her. Guy, its uncalled for.

So you will now end marrying another person and you think you will live happily? Not possible..............
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Shebarh(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
please dear how did he "USELESS HER LIFE?" please enlighten us on that.
She had 4 abortions for him..
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by MrsChima(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
They should have told you to study birth control and safe sex education.

She should have left at first abortion. Abortion is a double edged sword and you didn't care about her or her life period but I fault dumb bishes who allows a man to define them based on how frequent the coitus and deep the pockets.
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Shebarh:
She had 4 abortions for him..
that doesn't mean he "uselessed" her, she still got womb, it was her go ahead order that lead to it with the guy's convincing skills so who is fooling who?
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by Shebarh(f): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
that doesn't mean he "uselessed" her, she still got womb, it was her go ahead order that lead to it with the guy's convincing skills so who is fooling who?
even tho she still v her womb intact do u think she can ever be happy?
Re: Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... by prettydamsel2(f): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
@prettydamsel2
Dont make it About me ok, i bet i'm much older than you". Tnks Pls dont reply. YES maybe you're but u sound like a feeble minded teenager with raging emotions. Another thing, wisdom doesn't come with an age tag and the last time i checked we still have retarded bitchess and little babies in aged body/over grown baby elephants hahahahahahaa enjoy ur day honey

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man "Over-loves" / Edo Girls Are Smart N Beautiful / Women Say These 14 Things And Probably Don’t Mean It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.