Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. (1950 Views)

Obiano Out: APC In / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Dbboy(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
They said Nigeria belongs to us all but with recent development Nigeria is slipping into those dark times why a particular religion claims everything and no one is talking, let me ask if it were GEJ that made this appointment buhari has made what would the Muslim or Nigeria have said now we are all quite and watching the "ISLAMAZATION" of my dear country NIGERIA. TO THE FREEDOM OF NIGERIA AND LETTING OUR VOICE HEARD APC WHICH IS A MUSLIM PARTY AS RECENT DEVELOPMENT HAS SHOWN SHOULD BE SHOWN THE DOOR IN THESE RECENT ELECTION THAT ARE COMING IN EDO, BAYELSA AND KOGI THIS SHOULD GO A LONG WAY TO TELL THEM THAT WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE CENTER, NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL AND NOT ONE SINGLE TRIBE OR RELIGION CAN LAY CLAIM TO IT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Spot on
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by AngryNigerian(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm...dat concept no go work ooo

make una go back 2 ur drawing board

6 Likes

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by jbcul4ril(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by kokoA(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Mumu.. which one be islamization here? You think everybody from NC, NE and NW are Muslims abi.. Look through all his appointments and count the number of Muslims and Christians so far.

8 Likes

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
jbcul4ril:

The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit

I know you will be happy as you are with no political appointment...
since Igbos are not appointed...
let it be known to you today... that we really don't care...
we only have fun as always and wile away our time when we see pmb get his ministers from the north, while sw is shortchanged... we are happy too.. ok.

proudly 5% I love this show...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Dbboy(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Proudly 5%, but what matters is that we warned them. My bro despite the fact we are the 5 % we can't sit and watch Nigeria go to the dogs. There is this saying that if neighbour house is infested with flies you don't say it doesn't concern you because when they through in destroying his crop they would definitely come to yours Nigeria belong to us all and we say no to Muslim domination.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Change2015(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Dbboy:
Proudly 5%, but what matters is that we warned them. My bro despite the fact we are the 5 % we can't sit and watch Nigeria go to the dogs. There is this saying that if neighbour house is infested with flies you don't say it doesn't concern you because when they through in destroying his crop they would definitely come to yours Nigeria belong to us all and we say no to Muslim domination.

You have no argument. I guess you don't understand that there are significant numbers of Christians in the north and among the appointees so far. Good governance is the priority, not foolishness in economics like NOI or brazen robbery like Diezani.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by themilanway(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
PDP can't afford to play that card again.The last time they tried it,it really burnt up many fingers

Fashola would have been the vice president today,instead we have Osinbajo,a ceremonial vice president if you ask me.

All because PDP and people like you decided to play the the ethnic/religion card.You really wanna play that card again?

David Mark was the senate president for 16yrs,what can you point he did for his Otukpo people?

What did Dizeani did for her people?

What has Pius Anyim Pius done for his people?

Federal character in my opinion is nothing but Federal"massage and ego soothing".

6 Likes

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by BENZINA(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
My full support, Gbam!!!
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by yungpowers(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=jbcul4ril post=37414957]
I so submit[/quote
FOOOOOL
READ meaning into the post above.
We are no longer talking about tribalism rather all the rejected geopolitical zones should say no to Islamization of Nigeria.

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Dbboy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Change2015:

You have no argument. I guess you don't understand that there are significant numbers of Christians in the north and among the appointees so far. Good governance is the priority, not foolishness in economics like NOI or brazen robbery like Diezani.

At least in her foolish economy our debt were forgiven, growth of economy was at 7.5% the Systerm was liquid there was cash flow all around us food was cheap, easy access to cash in bank was guaranteed, pls young man what have we gotten from this govt in the last 100 days if not total decline from 7.5% growth to 2.5 % growth our stock market has lost 4.5trillion naira since this dul-lard assumed office hard currency for oversea business is hard to come by, food price is skyrocketing and Nigerians are becoming weary of there Muslim brother all in the name of this man been to hardy to make Islam dominate in Nigeria so if you don't have any thing tangible I suggest you just shut up.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by ejirede: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
APC should forgone Bayelsa.PDP now have a big weopon to campaign against APC because of Buhari's insensitive to south south and south east.This may cost them Edo too but they will definitely win Kogi
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Change2015(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dbboy:

At least in her foolish economy our debt were forgiven, growth of economy was at 7.5% the Systerm was liquid there was cash flow all around us food was cheap, easy access to cash in bank was guaranteed, pls young man what have we gotten from this govt in the last 100 days if not total decline from 7.5% growth to 2.5 % growth our stock market has lost 4.5trillion naira since this dul-lard assumed office hard currency for oversea business is hard to come by, food price is skyrocketing and Nigerians are becoming weary of there Muslim brother all in the name of this man been to hardy to make Islam dominate in Nigeria so if you don't have any thing tangible I suggest you just shut up.

Even obasanjo has accused Jonathan of not being able to manage NOI. And the debt forgiveness is what Jonathan has reversed with his profligacy. So yes you are still not making sense. Jonathan did not even have sense enough to manage his own wife and he is not missed at all.

1 Like

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by basilo101: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
jbcul4ril:

I so submit
heheheh, nonesense. who is evn talking about igbos here. we are talking about North and South
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Dbboy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Change2015:

Even obasanjo has accused Jonathan of not being able to manage NOI. And the debt forgiveness is what Jonathan has reversed with his profligacy. So yes you are still not making sense. Jonathan did not even have sense enough to manage his own wife and he is not missed at all.

What nonsense did you just write, manage NOI as a 3yrs old are you thinking? so obj words are now casted on stone that shameless old man that lacks every decorum of morality, pls don't quote me that fool because I don't have any iota of respect for him.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Change2015(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dbboy:

What nonsense did you just write, manage NOI as a 3yrs old are you thinking? so obj words are now casted on stone that shameless old man that lacks every decorum of morality, pls don't quote me that fool because I don't have any iota of respect for him.

Comprehend before responding. Obasanjo was able to discuss and challenge NOI on her proposed actions because he had some basic intelligence. Jonathan abandoned all responsibility for economic management by making NOI the coordinating minister, a position unknown to our constitution and technically illegal. Same with the oil industry being solely at the whims and caprice of Diezani.. He was elected to lead this country but his lack of capacity or industriousness meant he abdicated most of his responsibilities. He was a fool and cannot even be compared to obasanjo or Shagari.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Dbboy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
H
Change2015:

Comprehend before responding. Obasanjo was able to discuss and challenge NOI on her proposed actions because he had some basic intelligence. Jonathan abandoned all responsibility for economic management by making NOI the coordinating minister, a position unknown to our constitution and technically illegal. Same with the oil industry being solely at the whims and caprice of Diezani.. He was elected to lead this country but his lack of capacity or industriousness meant he abdicated most of his responsibilities. He was a fool and cannot even be compared to obasanjo or Shagari.

Pls can you give some example of issues obj debated with or challenged NOI to bring about her success under obj and then failure in GEJ. If not for your tribal lenses you use in seeing you won't be such statement:
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Both APC and PDP candidates in Kogi are muslims and I'm sure the Bayelsan candidates will be christians. Your propaganda is cheap and useless.

1 Like

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by brize(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
jbcul4ril:

I so submit
you mean biafrans? Because if you are talking about the igbos then you should wait until igbo speaking state is mentioned but for now its still biafran states ok. So discuss the topic on the thread and not tge igbos
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by size40: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
U people are at it again. This same propaganda and sentiments that didn't get GEJ and the PDP back to office
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
PDP have started again with the same ethnic and religious card they played that costed them 2015 election...
This demonstrate that they are unrepentant and have nothing to offer!!! PDP= AMENBO village; always discussing others...

1 Like

Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by sammyj: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
The OP is so BIAS and f*olish enough to post such a nonsense in this global age. Let the wailing continue time will tell!!! cool
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by StOla: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
PDP never learn lesson from their recent loss.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
OP is a blind man. He cannot see Nigerians are not blind like him
He is deaf! So, he doesn't hear what the people are saying
He is dumb So, he won't understand if he saw or heard.

Let me help you anyway, Nigerian s are not sentimental no more , we are sensible and rational people now. So, think twice before airing Stinky opinions. Rethink and redesign your campaign placard.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by saint047(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
If "body language" can stabilise electricity in Nigeria, "body language' should accept campaign promises and stop all the u-turns abeg.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by gebest: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
jbcul4ril:

I so submit
may u leave long my brother, he appointed a pastor in d last appointment he made, so what do they mean by islamization of nigeria. Service chieves too he appointed christians, so whats their points.
Re: Say No To "Islamazation" Of Nigeria, Vote Out Apc In Edo, Bayelsa And Kogi. by Change2015(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Dbboy:
H

Pls can you give some example of issues obj debated with or challenged NOI to bring about her success under obj and then failure in GEJ. If not for your tribal lenses you use in seeing you won't be such statement:

Perhaps you have not seen extracts from his books referring to NOI. Anyway keep misfiring F with you attempt at ethnic bigotry. I am not hausa, yoruba or igbo and Nigeria is not as ethnically simple as you would like it to be. Expand your 'world' view. That is part of the purpose of getting an education!

(1) (Reply)

Noise Pollution Law In Ogun State / Alert! Alert! Alison Has Been Granted Bail. / Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.