Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) (22190 Views)

5000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kano (Photos) / 10,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Bauchi With "RIP APC Coffin" / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by bnanzip(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6khZWVZSHw

PDP members publicly decamp to APC and tear their cards as they sing:

"We have seen, seen the downfall of PDP glory be to God Amen!"
"When we look at our right, we see PDP falling"
"When we look at our left, we see PDP falling"
"We have seen, seen the downfall of PDP glory be to God, Glory be to Jesus"

6 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by fulanimafia: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Sherriff is the best thing that has ever happened to the PDP.

Fayose can do well to sponsor another obituary announcement for the dead party.

" I sentence this card to firing squad"

Edo people got no chill grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by aljharem(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
#APCmustgo

11 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by bloodkiIler: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

arraingee decampee with fake oluwole pdp membership card cheaply done in a cyber cafe.
useless DOA stunts from the useless scallywag bastard called OSHI-OMO-OLE

edo people are ready to destroy and expose the black vagabond scallywag bastard Oshiomole and his puppet obaseki the toddler.
Edo people your restoration is in your hands
vote pastor ize iyamu to clean up edo

Oshiomole is a scallywag - Kwankwanso

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Them follow there baba style obj !!!! Not bad

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2016
grin
IZE-IYAMU how market?!
Obaseki is definitely gonna win this Election!

PDP has no particular Candidate yet..... the Party made a big Mistake with the Appointment of Sheriff, thanks to Fayose and Wike!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2016
is that how to decamp? these are APC members that just want to make headline.
This script was well written by Lai Muhammed and Directed By Oshio-Go and Die.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin
IZE-IYAMU how market?!
Obaseki is definitely gonna win this Election!

PDP has no particular Candidate yet..... the Party made a big Mistake with the Appointment of Sheriff, thanks to Fayose and Wike!!!
Ize-iyamu is connected with Edo people and grassroots.

Obaseki is running from one state in the USA to another... but they keep rejecting him.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Larryfest(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
All i see here are bunch of thieves going over to join the newest thieves in town...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by STONEGEORGE15(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Lost souls! APC needs to grow up. We have passed this propaganda stage. Your lies and theatrics won't save you this time.

If you like act your drama in Benin republic or cameroun, we will not fall for it. APC is dead and buried in Edo state.

Come september, we will vote Ize-Iyamu as the governor of Edo state.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
is that how to decamp? these are APC members that just want to make headline.

This script was well written by Lai Muhammed and Directed By Oshio-Go and Die.

chai Nigerian politics

instead of telling us what they have done and will do
they are tearing card

APC Propaganda

ABEG

PDP

CHANGE THE CHANGE

grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
robosky02:

chai Nigerian politics
instead of telling us what they have done and will do they are tearing card
APC Propaganda
ABEG
PDP
CHANGE THE CHANGE
grin
The Propaganda is just so lame

14 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by STONEGEORGE15(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Lie Mohammed organised such drama during Bayelsa governorship election period and APC wept at the end of the day. grin grin

Election is won by serious campaigns with good vision and agenda just as Ize-Iyamu is doing not by acting drama.

Edo voters are not stupid. This is an insult to their inteligence and APC will not be forgiven.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see

APC are like Snake

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ize-iyamu is connected with Edo people and grassroots.

Obaseki is running from one state in the USA to another... but they keep rejecting him.

undecided
Who actually is the Flag Bearer of PDP?!
PDP will soon die a natural death!
Don't say you ain't warned or informed.... I advise you to port straight-away to APGA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by STONEGEORGE15(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2016
adeyemi2015:

undecided
Don't say you ain't warned or informed.... I advise you to port straight-away to APGA!
The flag bearers are Gen. Dubaitai and Mrs Aisha Haliburton.

We say we no dey vote for APC in Edo state. Abi na by force?

You are warning us? APC's intimidation of voters will not work in Edo state. You saw what happened in Bayelsa ba?

Obaseki and Oshiomole will lose their polling booths to PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by engineerboat(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2016
adeyemi2015:

undecided

Abeg wake up from your dream.
PDP is taking over in edo,
Even the go and die gomina, they weewi for sokoto right noe

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
adeyemi2015:

undecided

Smh...
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by ionsman: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesycheesy

Baba Iyabo might have resigned from active politics, but his LEGACY lives on.

TonyeBarcanista, you better port before e too late oo. Like a brother suggested, APGA or KOWA could use a guy like you you know. wink

And by the way, tell your friends to stop sniffing after my butt everywhere I go biko. I'm not responsible for their misery. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by lonelydora: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Political ashewos
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Fmdipo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my comment
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
yes,oshiomole is d most hated governor in edo state history,but dont xpect him to to watch pdp win d election......shobababa will rig d hell out of d election
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Emmysteve(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Even zombies won't believe this arrangeee

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by demarc001: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Don't judge them, they are ONLY fighting/working for their pocket.

come to think of it, if you belong to a camp and the camp falls, will you be the one jubilating (mocking yourself)?
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by moffat(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
let them decamp to IDP camp too scam politician
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Qmerit(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm in Edo, no bias I and my family members have seen what pdp did for 8yrs under Lucky Igbis and we have seen what Acn(apc) did for almost 8yrs now! So, apc don't need much campaign to earn our vote!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by MrImole: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mtchew!

Who cares if they tear their bras or certificates?

They don't matter, these people are only looking for what to eat.

POI is the next Governor of Edo state.
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by amdoyin82(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
aljharem:
#APCmustgo
*yinmu* APC has come to stay in Edo.. PDP go only try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by Oceemo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can't see any meaning 2 this. God help naija cus my peeps don d wako small small all in d name of politics
Re: PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) by amdoyin82(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Qmerit:
I'm in Edo, no bias I and my family members have seen what pdp did for 8yrs under Lucky Igbis and we have send what Acn(apc) did for almost 8yrs! So, apc don't need much campaign to win!
tell those mofos joor

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.