Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady (894 Views)

Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by Oluwabusuyi1714: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a 36 years old widower with two sons 4 and 2 years old. i am currently trying to woo a 34 years old divorcee who was married for 4 years without any child. Her marriage couldn't work because the husband was so unfaithful, he has another woman and a child which he didn't disclose before the marriage and he's been sleeping with numerous ladies.

The divorcee told me to give her just 5 reasons why she should consider me for a relationship and marriage.
I need this house to help me with the best points to convince her. the more i get close to her the more i get to like her. she's got a very good heart which has given me comfort to want to give her my future and upbringing of my 2 sons.
Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by IamLEGEND1: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
seriously?
u mean to tell me that a grown-ass woman will be asking this type of question.......are u sitting for WAEC or something? no offence is intended here,but this kind of childish nonsensè is probably why her husband cheated & divorced her. but still,ur reasons should be...

1.you have a big penìs

2.You've got money

3. you've got big penìs(Again)

4. and you've got even more money

5. You are not an idìot

1 Like

Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by Nutrition1: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
If you need this house to give you 5 reasons to enable you woo the next lady you want to spend the rest of your life with, then you are not ready or man enough to woo her. Simple.
Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by jworos(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
You love her kind heart n a kind motherly heart is what your kids need in their lives.

1 Like

Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Oluwabusuyi1714:
I am a 36 years old widower with two sons 4 and 2 years old. i am currently trying to woo a 34 years old divorcee who was married for 4 years without any child. Her marriage couldn't work because the husband was so unfaithful, he has another woman and a child which he didn't disclose before the marriage and he's been sleeping with numerous ladies.

The divorcee told me to give her just 5 reasons why she should consider me for a relationship and marriage.
I need this house to help me with the best points to convince her. the more i get close to her the more i get to like her. she's got a very good heart which has given me comfort to want to give her my future and upbringing of my 2 sons.

Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by Rosemary216(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Just tel her wat u feel abt her and y u feel dat way.. Askin 4 advice on wat 2say 2 ur life partner nw wil only make u run back here 4 advice again wen sumtin hapns!

1 Like

Re: A Widower Dating A Divorced Lady by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
to me, that woman sounds Stewpid !!!

tell her to give you five more reasons why her ex-husband trashed her, asides "barrenness and unfaithfulness" undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would U Dump The Girl/man U Love Cause U Mom Doesn't / Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! / Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.