Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (1183 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by CountryPride: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
There is a concise expression that the measure you give is the measure you shall receive. (garbage in, garbage out).

Before I start, I want you all to know that no matter how we try embellish pre-marital se x, it will never change the fact that it’s EVIL, so all ye Pastors, relax your mind because this is not to lure people into premarital $ex (make una no quote Bible for my head oooo)
And lastly, if you are bereft of good comprehension skills, kindly meet with your neighbour(s) with good comprehension skills for better explanation
Here I go

5 Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record

Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register

2. She’s Deceitful

Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded br@ and p@nt will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your a$$ aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin

Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace.

4. She Turned Him Into A Maga

My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock

Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your a$$ after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so ? Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam.

Drop your Comment.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by robinicule(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Arbiola(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
But why do girls dump us after collecting the cash?
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
This isn't new...some people are only looking for a booty call and no strings attached.

You can tell what's the motivation of interest. Of course, you won't be able to tell if you hump at first hello!
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsChima:
This isn't new...some people are only looking for a booty call and no strings attached.

You can tell what's the motivation of interest. Of course, you won't be able to tell if you hump at first hello!
mrschima how are u doing today with ur rechet azz honey wink wink wink wink wink?
op to each his own thou sometimes after fking with a girl that's the only time some guys discover wether it was love or lust or just fun but u can't generalise this cos every guy has different orientation. Most times it's that the girls forms too much/plays hard to get not knowing that crap pisses real niggas off then the likeness would disappear and the mission will be capture and fk so while she is testing the guy while the guy is playing along meanwhile she starts falling for him then opens her babylon then when the guy smashes and bounces she now cries murder not knowing she unintentionally caused it.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Very silly and uninteresting topic... I have nothing to add... but in my ingenuity of making out usefulness out of something Useless... i'll introduce Y'all car owners to my device...

Click on my signature, and see how Y'all can use ur fone as ur "engine control unit". To check ur vehicle faults, run diagnostic checks, clear error codes on dashboards... grin cheesy
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by funlord(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
angry
So?
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
mrschima how are u doing today with ur rechet azz honey wink wink wink wink wink?
op to each his own thou sometimes after fking with a girl that's the only time some guys discover wether it was love or lust or just fun but u can't generalise this cos every guy has different orientation. Most times it's that the girls forms too much/plays hard to get not knowing that crap pisses real niggas off then the likeness would disappear and the mission will be capture and fk so while she is testing the guy while the guy is playing along meanwhile she starts falling for him then opens her babylon then when the guy smashes and bounces she now cries murder not knowing she unintentionally caused it.

If you are going to insult me... .at least spell the insult correctly. Just saying gay!
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Omotayor123(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
6.*Because they want to chop and clean mouth.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsChima:

If you are going to insult me... .at least spell the insult correctly. Just saying gay!
That won't be a problem at all, just because we drop typos, abbreviations and whatever here doesn't mean one can't type correctly alright. You were trying to correct me wiith your marvellous punctuations in your sentence!? learn to use your fullstops first before dishing an English lesson b*tch.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
hahhahahahahahahaha operation chop and clean mouth is not a bad thing now, you girls do it too.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by vani86: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

true.

sometimes we just like how your ass jiggles and want to taste.

sometimes though, chop and clean mouth end up being the gf. happened more than once to me
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by falconey(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

yeah we now call it *ENUGU*
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
That won't be a problem at all, just because we drop typos, abbreviations and whatever here doesn't mean one can't type correctly alright. You were trying to correct me wiith your marvellous punctuations in your sentence!? learn to use your fullstops first before dishing an English lesson b*tch.

Anger isn't going to improve your penmanship.

Too many spelling and grammatical errors. Where is Ms. Marky? lipsrsealed

it is rubbish to dish out misspelled insults. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Anger isn't going to improve your penmanship.

Too many spelling and grammatical errors. Where is Ms. Marky? lipsrsealed

it is rubbish to dish out misspelled insults. lipsrsealed

Anger?! hahahahaha is this not mrschima anymore? i'm waiting to read your manbish and your mama watch word. Wish any of you all could type something or attack me in a way that can get me pissed. How is your hairy fish? hahahaahah
(Wait for it)
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
Anger?! hahahahaha is this not mrschima anymore? i'm waiting to read your manbish and your mama watch word. Wish any of you all could type something or attack me in a way that can get me pissed. How is your hairy fish? hahahaahah
(Wait for it)

This chatter is upset. grin grin. I can imagine how you speak verbally. lipsrsealed.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsChima:

This chatter is upset. grin grin. I can imagine how you speak verbally. lipsrsealed.
you would be amazed if you were opportuned to, i wish i'm upset though cos i feel a slight disappointment from your response today. I need the old mrschima
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
you would be amazed if you were opportuned to, i wish i'm upset though cos i feel a slight disappointment from your response today. I need the old mrschima

LMAO@i would be amazed. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

D Day I Loss Ma Vaseline / I Knew Charlie Sheen Had HIV... But We Still Had Unprotected Sex For Eight Month / Why Are Some Guys Sex Addict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.