Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71831 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Dstarst(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=37427140]especiallly through toto ; thank God we re nt known wit dat but our creativity.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
shut your igbotic ass up. this dummy is really feeling himself. because i am playing with you ? you are a dummy. you bring no substance to the table. your fellow igbos at least try to argue with points and information. what are you 10 years old ? cretin. no substance just noise making

you're an idiotic m.oron! what substance do u want me to bring other than counter your meaningless hate comments, bastard? u assume I'm igbo when i'm definitely south south....well, fine. after all, we're all from the east. and u've been chanting 0% like what u scored in ur backyard, roofless school in osun village. tell me how all those hogwash make sense to u. Buffoon!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Gentlemedi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Funny
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
The echoes of PTF times when 75% of projects were executed in the North and 25% in all South. It is happening again. We warned you but you would not listen

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

man shut your igbotic no pie having ass up dayum angry
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by PublicAssurance: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's why y'all don't like the Ibos because they are too hardworking/ambitious/driven...Introvert you should know better
INTROVERT:
well....
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by PublicAssurance: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
This mumu still dey wait for Abokee to make the right move....you go wait tire!
WIZGUY69:
undecided

Baba! if u fvk up for this Ministerial Appointment, u will lose a loyal and core supporter.
take note.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by mansmx20(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Later some morons and hyper-tech lunatics on Nairaland will come out and say that we are in one Nigeria! MAY GOD STRIKE THE GOD FORSAKING BUFFOONS WHO WOULD SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA IN THIS LIFE!

BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............

Or U will dies?
I wish u the best in your future

Death is never and will never be an answer,
But patient is
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by INTROVERT(f): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
cupidFlint:
Are you tryna' imply that the Igbos are very good and industrious in any sphere they find themselves in?

Yes is the answer..
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by breakeven: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
The face of a new Nijeria. grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Eluwilussit(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....

Unfortunately their strength has been used against them. It is such a shame. People that should be celebrated are being persecuted for being hardworking and ambitious. Ahmadu Bello and co, destroyed Nigeria. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by breakeven: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
In Nigeria it is the most incompetent that rule over the most gifted. See why we are were we are? grin

3 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Eluwilussit(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
That's why y'all don't like the Ibos because they are too hardworking/ambitious/driven...Introvert you should know better

Free introvert. She's been comical and sarcastic. When did being ambitious become a crime? Bubu ain't got it.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by mikolo80: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Later some morons and hyper-tech lunatics on Nairaland will come out and say that we are in one Nigeria! MAY GOD STRIKE THE GOD FORSAKING BUFFOONS WHO WOULD SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA IN THIS LIFE!

BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............
Hahahahahaha make no mistake when biafra comes YOU will all die
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by chocknolis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Maybe competency can only be found in the North
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by WIZGUY69(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
This mumu still dey wait for Abokee to make the right move....you go wait tire!

na ur father be mumu.
anuofia
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by breakeven: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
I do not know the reason for this hullabaloo. Since independence it has always being like this. This is why Nigeria is being messed up.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by mikolo80: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
philfrey08:
Sharaa to all South yeaterners oooo!!! E kene m unu ooo!!!
All southwasterners... mo nki yin oo!!!

This is a pure example of an abusive marriage....
Whos the husband, whos the wife? ACN or CPC?
Till eternity, the north will always intimidate the South... grin nwanne se Buhali...

Meanwhile, i am for Nobody (NORTH ) not for Somebody (SOUTH) grin
ma wetin initial gra gra de cause be dis
we taught se and Ss hard lesson in 2015
north will go to school in 2019
then it will be settled once and for all that you need other regions to win whether you like it or not one region millions of votes
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by luvprince4real(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

Baba! if u fvk up for this Ministerial Appointment, u will lose a loyal and core supporter.
take note.
it's just d constitution dat will compel him to do d right thing in appointing ministers if not it will go same way. #noregretinvotingGEJ
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by ping72: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please can someone tell me how a political appointment in itself improves the life of the average Nigerian on the streets?
Only politicians, their families, friends and cronies benefit from such appointments; and they alone reserve the right to complain.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
man shut your igbotic no pie having ass up dayum angry
[/s]

outrageously, smelly, contemptible yolobar cretin with ugly facial marks! grin shameless fool from a race where family members poop in a bowl and still use it to dish out dinner. Disgusting, bleaching bastard
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by PublicAssurance: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
What has Buhari done for your father and his fellow Ibos. Onye Ori.....Anumanu..... Nna gi bu nkita
WIZGUY69:

na ur father be mumu.
anuofia
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by PublicAssurance: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
What has Buhari done for your father and his fellow Ibos. Onye Ori.....Anumanu..... Nne gi bu nkita
WIZGUY69:

na ur father be mumu.
anuofia
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by WIZGUY69(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
What has Buhari done for your father and his fellow Ibos. Onye Ori.....Anumanu..... Nna gi bu nkita

F.cktard!
stop spamming my mentions.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Bdemmy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
zendy:

And who's right is it to form Biafra?

Your right na, why not. Oya form it and back it with constitution.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Harmvirus(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kai! Change indeed Smh.. I rep 0% # proudlyIgbo
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by PublicAssurance: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Your parents are both F.cktards.quote author=WIZGUY69 post=37430240]

F.cktard!
stop spamming my mentions.[/quote]
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:

Igbo names dont sound dat way,u must be yoruba man
what name?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
AfroKnight:

If you were to choose a team you mean to tell me that most of them won't be people of similar ethnicity? Even if you didn't plan it that way it is bound to happen naturally. This is Nigeria. The greater percentage of our preferred and trusted colleagues and friends are from our ethnic regions especially if you grew up and worked in your region.

I guess u didn't listen to urself before u replied.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by cornelin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
Even the so called northerners were not expatriates. The zoo managers has been feeding us poos as administrative heads siince 1914

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
chuna1985:

I guess u didn't listen to urself before u replied.

I am now certain you decided not to see reason the first time. I know your type.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Algoz: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
So federal character is only applicable in Jamb and unity schools

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.