Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71857 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Even though the statement by ahmadu bello reeks of tribalism and ethnic bigotry, but it is still the humble truth.

He simply confirmed that the igbos are highly ambitious tribe who detest mediocrity.

They simply believe that when one works hard, the result of that hard work manifest but to him ( Ahmadu Bello and brothers), it makes them to feel paranoid and intimediatd.....

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

weak. come with something harder

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by wiseoneking: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
henryuzor:

Mumu how many percent votes did the SE give PMB?
SE cannot reap where they did not sow
lol. Just check your mouth"mumu". 10% ?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by molas02: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Later some morons and hyper-tech lunatics on Nairaland will come out and say that we are in one Nigeria! MAY GOD STRIKE THE GOD FORSAKING BUFFOONS WHO WOULD SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA IN THIS LIFE!

BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............
How and wen?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:

Lol u'v made a terrible mistake,na Pmb go give u donkey to ride to ur enclave
I got you notorioubabe 5-0 kechywillz grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
weak. come with something harder

that I fvcked ur mom is "weak"? shocked wonderful! U want to have a younger brother?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

non pie having, women skirt wearing igbo cretin, stay off my mentions

bunch of men in skirt

[img]http://www.westafrikaans.nl/WebRoot/StoreLNL/Shops/64510627/MediaGallery/igbo-men.jpg[/img]
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I got you notorioubabe 5-0 kechywillz grin
For u mind abi!! E be like say u dey like find trouble,i been they on my own,u come dey quote me,i go swear ofor for u ooo. cheesy
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by jamace(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
So, the North ate almost all the PIE? Na wa o shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Dstarst(f): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
God dey ooo! I'm proud to b 4rm south east. No matter what happens, God ll provide.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by DonaldGenes(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We are still 0%

Does it stop some one from the 75% appointment from shining my shoe? NO

Proudly 5%

Posterity wouldnt judge me for heading Nigeria to a wrong direction.
I didnt vote for APC and I dont regret it

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:

For u mind abi!! E be like say u dey like find trouble,i been they on my own,u come dey quote me,i go swear ofor for u ooo. cheesy
twuobu is my middle name,dats why I register here,to look for twuobu grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
non pie having, women skirt wearing igbo cretin, stay off my mentions

bunch of men in skirt

[img]http://www.westafrikaans.nl/WebRoot/StoreLNL/Shops/64510627/MediaGallery/igbo-men.jpg[/img]

magnificent! colorful and gallant men! well, try comparing them with ur father grin ......or ur uncles from ibadan zoo

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

nobody got time for your childish games. come with some substance or stay gone. you are no competition. i eat igbo men for dinner. you are just snack.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
twuobu is my middle name,dats why I register here,to look for twuobu grin
Lol. That name funny oo,na which language be dat
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
nobody got time for your childish games. come with some substance or stay gone. you are no competition. i eat igbo men for dinner. you are just snack.
[/s]

if u run thunder will fire you and ur family. no excuses yet.....the game is just about to start. i've tagged u a victim already. soon, i'll be sending u down to the grave of ur father's and y'all can have an owambe family reunion in hell....just hold on. i'm loading
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:

Lol. That name funny oo,na which language be dat
na igbo now grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

shut your igbotic ass up. this dummy is really feeling himself. because i am playing with you ? you are a dummy. you bring no substance to the table. your fellow igbos at least try to argue with points and information. what are you 10 years old ? cretin. no substance just noise making

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dstarst:
God dey ooo! I'm proud to b 4rm south east. No matter what happens, God ll provide.
especiallly through toto grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by 247Dior(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol south west how market??
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by adamubk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
# Nigeria : Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's lopsided
ethnicity list of heads of departments

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by legaxi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like for COMPETENCY shear for FEDERAL CHARACTER
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by frank043(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37421347]Am I surprised?...No!

In fact, I want this same pattern to follow in the appointment of ministers, So that we the wailers will be vindicated.

Take a look at the quote the poster above me wrote, This is coming from Ahmadu Bello himself, Do you think Buhari is not a true Fulani?...Do you think he'll not tow the same route as that jihadist Ahmadu Bello??

A zoo indeed. [/quote

If he tries to tow that exact same route, what happened to Bello will happen to him.... I guess we all know what happened to Bello?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na igbo now grin
Igbo names dont sound dat way,u must be yoruba man
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder what will satisfy Nigerians. People were crying that Buhari should appoint fresh people instead of the known politicians especially people like Amechi n co. Now they're complaining Buhari didn't appoint Fashola Chief of Staff or Amaechi as SGF. Na wah ooo Na competence me I vote for ooo no be Yoruuba, Hausa or Igbo. Many times people coming from their region have failed the regions so I don't understand all the cries about federal character when those appointed in the past failed their people. A good example is Ogunlewe as Minister of Works who allowed almost all the roads in Lagos to collapse because of his fight with Tinubu. A recent example is Orubebe as Minister of Niger-Delta with little or nothing to show for it. Not to talk of Baba Iyabo that refused to do Otta roads .
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by fejikudz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy Why una dey complain
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Mcowubaba: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
400billionman:

Baba's level of illiteracy is very glaring.

It does not concern me, but how mentally low many Nigerians are is what worries me. You will still hear people comment, so far as the appointees do the job.
Don't mind them..
People that say such are unintelligent, undemocratic, silly, foolish, illogical nd are clandestine certified ethnic bigots nd untamed feeble-minded uncivilised urchins..cheesy
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Holyman3(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Without Burning down Rochas Okorocha and Ch
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by mummydirect(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
It might still take sometime for South East to start scoring goals in this administration shocked
Am sure by now most south easterners would have liberate their mind from holding any position in baba bubus govt. That is y i keep saying that it is only by God's mercy will anyone make heaven. D bible teaches us to love our neighbors as our selves and to forgive those who might ave offended us. If I were to be president buhari, i will appoint the easterners, just to prove a point to them but alas, he is allowing politics to overshadow His religions teachings of forgiveness. Our leaders and politicians have forgotten that every actions and words spoken will b accounted for on d last day. May God help our dear country and leaders, amen. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by freeage7(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz.. Just chilled, why not give him some time?huh you can start complaining or judging after his 100days in office
With this lopsided appointments made, I do not think I need 100 days to judge Buhari. Buhari is playing by the rules. Strengthen the north and weaken other region politically. Buhari is a true Fulani.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Holyman3(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Let's go get Amechi, Okorocha and Ngige, the three political harlots that Brought this upon us.

We need to start burning houses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.