Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71848 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari appointment by Geopolitical zone

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

mr i am a marginalized ndigbo man and i want biafra because nobody likes me

3 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
petrov10:
my papa the old goat
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
mr i am a marginalized ndigbo man and i want biafra because nobody likes me
[/s]

Jeez! grin ur so lame and reta.rded like ur ancestors....gimme a better shot, son!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-i86AtbSR4_c/U9I_DK-wJuI/AAAAAAADPKs/raT1jSsymTE/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
emmykk:
the money that was paid for your school fees is a waste.if you dont have a brain that can rationalise pls keep quiet.

The yoruba that gave him that support if things are not working as they planned they and other SE know what to do.

Next term we will elect a better northern to complete the years that obj and gej has rule down south here..not this wicked old man.

Now if a well recognised violent south eastern group start formenting trouble we will start to complain.

[/s]

Fool, u sound deranged. Dont even know where to start attending to ur eediocy.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sensible people will wait till all appointments are done and those appointed have proven themselves incompetent before making noise but that is not the way with the children of anger in the south east of Nigeria.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

This no pie having ndigbo boy is in pain. bros i can share my pie with you if it will make you feel better

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
This no pie having ndigbo boy is in pain. bros i can share my pie with you if it will make you feel better
[/s]

I don't need a pie...i need ur sister's ass to rape grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793464_fearf_jpeg0e90d65945e3c7c07113f2743e67ad2e
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by erasokafor(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm.na him sabi,as far as those he appointed will deliver well no problem,one nigeria

Hw many yrs will it take us to realise that nigeria can't be one?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

as my nigga samuel jackson will say YOU NO PIE HAVING MOTHAFOKA lwkm

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
baba God don't forget to give dem tortoise and snail that will take dem to biafra
The tortise and the snail u have been nuturing in ur shrine abii!! Back to sender,In Jesus name,Amen
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by 9jamustchange: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's not a good precedence since the North won't be in power for ever. If it is based on voting pattern, a whole region should not suffer because few political greedy lots manipulated election against the collective wish of their people.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
as my nigga samuel jackson will say YOU NO PIE HAVING MOTHAFOKA
[/s]

irredeemably babbling scoundrel! you're dead today. after ur buried, i'd invite all the pregnant bitches from ur clan to have a spitting concession ur grave. grin

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by aalangel(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Do you have any problems with the Ibo man climbing to the top especially by hardwork?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:

The tortise and the snail u have been nuturing in ur shrine abii!! Back to sender,In Jesus name,Amen
hahahahahahahahaha he pain am as I planned,ok God give dem donkey to pack dem to biafra grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by viktor01(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Malawian:

actually, if buhari sleeps and fails to wake up, all his permuatations goes outa the window.
my only issue is that the commissioner will be a monstrosity in terms of cluelessness.

COMMON COMMISSIONER YOU MEAN? THAT IS MEAN
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by apcpdpallscam(f): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
kday:

Mr. Man. PMB is not a saint in life but he is incorruptible and thats what Nigeria need desperately at this moment. Whoever he chose to work with, we all know has to be ready to be scrutinized from day one by the public, all because of what PMB stands for and that is why a lot of people will be disappointed at end of the day because their man or "person" was vetted and failed the background check woefully. Let PMB Sanitize that cesspool we called government and forget this marginalisation nonsense. What did you benefit the last time who weren't marginalized?
ds country has a handful of decent technocrats in diverse ethnicity.all he needs to do is consult widely.by d way,we shud not b chameleons.each govt in d past has done one or two things to our betterment though it's not Eldorado dat doesn't mean we shud eat n clean mouth n luk on as we never did.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by olatade(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Since we are good at writing petitions against our leaders here in the south, then Buhari should ride on appointing pple he trust. Let all his appointment come from kastina all we need is governance. I could recall how Buhari was so passionate about Raji Fosola but today they have killed relationship with their unfounded petition. The best stadium in nigeria today was the handy work of Rotimi Amaechi, even president jonafraud testified to during his campaign at the stadiuma.but today, they have destroyed the man with lies. Southerners are terrible pple. Buhari na your back I dey jare.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
django1:
Sensible people will wait till all appointments are done and those appointed have proven themselves incompetent before making noise but that is not the way with the children of anger in the south east of Nigeria.
good talk. 100 cartons of alomo,50 plates of pepper soup and 1 million fresh virgins from iraq for you
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=37425768][/quote] no pie having mothafoka. stay off my mentions

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by apcpdpallscam(f): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
sagio09:
oga,which country u come b?When is el-rufai nd sunusi became his SA's?bros u need 2b current 2 avoid public disgrace .
read in between d line Oga.those aforementioned names are d new cabal n more influential than d president himself.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
olatade:
Since we are good at writing petitions against our leaders here in the south, then Buhari should ride on appointing pple he trust. Let all his appointment come from kastina all we need is governance. I could recall how Buhari was so passionate about Raji Fosola but today they have killed relationship with their unfounded petition. The best stadium in nigeri today was the handy work of Rotimi Amaechi, even president jonafraud testified to during his campaign at the stadiuma.but today, they have destroyed the man with lies. Southerners are terrible pple. Buhari na your back I dey jare.
me too I dey him back jo

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by aalangel(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Do you have any problem with the Ibo man making it to the top especially by hardwork?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by litetias(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even Buhari's ardent supporters are probably worried by now. This is kind of tribalistic

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
no pie having mothafoka. stay off my mentions
[/s]

Ur as good as dead, biitch nigga! i've dealt with tougher idiots from ur clan and they melt when they see me. with 17% share we're still better than all u masturbatory feces-collecting mutilation of decency bastards from the South West. u have only 10% after slaving for the DAURA COW LORD....shaaame! cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1788287_tribalmarks42300x199_jpeg31e2746077eb1724cee45db0814dcb46
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
hahahahahahahahaha he pain am as I planned,ok God give dem donkey to pack dem to biafra grin
Lol u'v made a terrible mistake,na Pmb go give u donkey to ride to ur enclave
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by ModiKen(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We are still 0%

Does it stop some one from the 75% appointment from shining my shoe? NO

Proudly 5%

Posterity wouldnt judge me for heading Nigeria to a wrong direction.
I didnt vote for APC and I dont regret it

Where would voting PDP and GEJ have led us to; the right direction?!

You are a joker!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=37426110][/quote] bros your issue is with buhari not with me. left to me i will give you crumbs to eat. maybe like 1 percent pie so you can keep your igbo mandible busy as you munch on the 1 percent. hungry igbo no pie having mothafoka

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
[[s]quote author=sukkot post=37426230] bros your issue is with buhari not with me. left to me i will give you crumbs to eat. maybe like 1 percent pie so you can keep your igbo mandible busy as you munch on the 1 percent. hungry igbo no pie having mothafoka[/quote][/s]

i've fvcked ur mom over 15 times, so when u call me mothafoker i didn't argue. and i had to wear her a face mask because she has bleached her face beyond redemption grin grin grin

[img]http://cameroonajajas.files./2013/03/cosmeticfaulty.jpg[/img]
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by viktor01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
zheroes:
may be we should also bring out a pie chart of how votes were casted for buhari. jokers indeed!!!!!!! you want to eat where you didn't sow? wait for your turn, next topic please.

WHEN BUHARI SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO MARGINALISE THOSE REGION THAT GAVE HIM LOW VOTES, SOME CLUELESS E-POLITICIANS WERE TRYING TO DEFEND HIM. I GUESS IT'S PRETTY CLEAR NOW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.