Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71854 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by emmykk(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem:
Good development and some fools will start talking as if 90% so far has come from the north. This chart doesnt suggest any Northern Agenda crap. Besides, we still have far more positions not yet occupied or fixed than the ones that have been fixed so why all the shouting?
the money that was paid for your school fees is a waste.if you dont have a brain that can rationalise pls keep quiet.

The yoruba that gave him that support if things are not working as they planned they and other SE know what to do.

Next term we will elect a better northern to complete the years that obj and gej has rule down south here..not this wicked old man.

Now if a well recognised violent south eastern group start formenting trouble we will start to complain.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Firefire(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
chamboy:
gerrout of here
Shoroniyen

Oro ni ooo, in the fullness of time, e ma wa omi loju, e o ni ri. angry
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
e done pain am well well shocked grin grin grin grin

You mean ur mum's c*nt hole dey pain am while sticking the pie in? Take am softly nah
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Where was your god when the terrorist buhari was making those one-sided appointments! Na only naked thunder go strike your entire generation in your graves...

Its your family and generations thunder will strike, not mine as I have said nothing to deserve your vain outrage. Mark this day that you insulted your Creator. When the retribution comes, you have you and your stupid self to blame.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
BIA ONUKU, SHUT UP MY FRIEND
heboe kwenu,biafra kwenu tongue
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
lawanson44:

You mean ur mum's c*nt hole dey pain am while sticking the pie in? Take am softly nah

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793277_epainam_pngfd50bf22fc7c789dc19079f33fa4a319

e done pain mr ndigbo-i-have-no-pie well well. kpele dear. you will be sufficient. have some of my pie hungry igbo man cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by freeage7(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

His words are still reflecting in our polity. The igbos are seriously marginalised.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingthreat:

Its your family and generations thunder will strike, not mine as I have said nothing to deserve your vain outrage. Mark this day that you insulted your Creator. When the retribution comes, you have you and your stupid self to blame.
I ONLY HAVE ONE ALMIGHTY GOD NOT YOUR FETISH god! loser!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by chamboy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:

Oro ni ooo, in the fullness of time, e ma wa omi loju, e o ni ri. angry
leave us like dis........ u can join awon Igbo
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Forwetinnah: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
cntabs:

We can't judge them before they start working. At the end of 4 years we can scrutinize performance.

...so when a competent deputy from the South does a great job, the glory goes to a nincompoop Northern boss? *applause* (why shouldn't the Southern deputy handle the job in the first place? )
I'm not sure you even read my post..pity!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Firefire(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
chamboy:
leave us like dis........ u can join awon Igbo

Se mo mu e da ni ni?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
chuna1985:

just listen to ur self.

If you were to choose a team you mean to tell me that most of them won't be people of similar ethnicity? Even if you didn't plan it that way it is bound to happen naturally. This is Nigeria. The greater percentage of our preferred and trusted colleagues and friends are from our ethnic regions especially if you grew up and worked in your region.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Vice President - Yoruba

Senate President - Yoruba (just like Kachikwu is ibo)

Deputy Speaker - Yoruba

Senate Chief Whip - Yoruba

House Leader - Yoruba

Only an iddddiot like you will say Yorubas are not better placed today than they were four years ago. Keep wailing.

Buhari's appointments are lopsided, no doubt, but Yorubas have notched up nice elective positions to cushion the effect.
I lofu dis
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by wizard007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Taylor86:
y complaining

is buhari not a saint

father lord let biafra come to pass

fvck nigeria

If my guess is correct and you are 29 years with this low level reasoning, oya tell me what you benefited legally when your man was the main guy at the helm of affairs for 72 months.

All this quota system would do us no good, let the best men for the job do it, even if they are all from the north.

Keep shouting biafra!!! At your age like an oil deprived I pass my neighbour generator.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I lofu dis

Your signature... cheesy Hilarious. cheesy
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kechywillz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless south east,coz i know Pmb has already marginalized us but I know say as u dey heaven baba God u will never let us down,u'll always bless us and keep us safe,Baba pls bless our hustle the more. In Jesus name,Amen
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
natureblack:
Because the North is the only region with people that can "deliver". undecided

Buhari's appointments distinctively evince Northern agenda and political denomination plus hegemony.You don't need a degree in rocket science to see this.
lolz... Cool down,u just wait,if he buhari fails to deliver anything good,wat happen to Gej will surely befell him in no time.....
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
AfroKnight:

Your signature... cheesy Hilarious. cheesy
no mind those MURDERators
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by freeage7(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm.na him sabi,as far as those he appointed will deliver well no problem,one nigeria
Can anything good come from a despot? African leaders can never deliver on their electoral promises, Buhari is the president of Nigeria, so, I doubt if he can deliver on the unrealistic promises made. As events unfold, I will watch from the sideline. This is just the beginning of many dramas to come.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
no mind those MURDERators
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by albahafs: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
The next 24hr is for the # WaillingWailers well we know so here is a special gift for them The only Constitutional guideline for making Federal appointments is the Federal Character Principle.So far,PMB is still very far from violating that provision. As a matter of fact,he needs to relieve more southerners of Federal appointments in other not to violate the Federal Character principle. 1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki 10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi 14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie 29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:

e done pain mr ndigbo-i-have-no-pie well well. kpele dear. you will be sufficient. have some of my pie hungry igbo man cheesy
[/s]

u this hate-filled, jobless retardeen with horrible facial marks from the South West, will u die the day u didn't mention the igbos or SE?

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by gidado14(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:
For those that prefer to see the skewed appointments in picture..

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/189117-outrage-grows-across-nigeria-as-buharis-lopsided-appointments-continue.html
SOUTH EAST GOT WHAT THEY VOTED
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by gidjah(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

Baba! if u fvk up for this Ministerial Appointment, u will lose a loyal and core supporter.
take note.
he will losse it big time my bro,I noticed our southern leaders can not confront him ,this is partly because most of them have soiled hands ,so so deep in unloyal acts and corrupt practices.so who will ascend to the hill of the Lord ........Clean hands and pure heart..!!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
freeage7:

Can anything good come from a despot? African leaders can never deliver on their electoral promises, Buhari is the president of Nigeria, so, I doubt if he can deliver on the unrealistic promises made. As events unfold, I will watch from the sideline. This is just the beginning of many dramas to come.
lolz.. Just chilled, why not give him some time?huh you can start complaining or judging after his 100days in office
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

another hungry igbo man with no pie. you want a slice of mine ? kedu ? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
kechywillz:
God bless south east,coz i know Pmb has already marginalized us but I know say as u dey heaven baba God u will never let us down,u'll always bless us and keep us safe,Baba pls bless our hustle the more. In Jesus name,Amen
baba God don't forget to give dem tortoise and snail that will take dem to biafra
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by menxer: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Creative opposition is better than wailing for wailing sake.

I love this pie chart, let this be updated when the full cabinet is in place.
A similar chart should be made of GEJ's cabinet for comparison.

At the end of the day, a pie should be made detailing the administration's achievements and failures. grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
sukkot:

another hungry igbo man with no pie. you want a slice of mine ? kedu ? tongue
[/s]

i'm from Rivers, for ur info. but u may call me igbo if that can heal your mom's stretchmarks and over-bleached face.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by cupidFlint(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

Are you tryna' imply that the Igbos are very good and industrious in any sphere they find themselves in?

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AprokoMan: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:

e done pain mr zero [b]17% pie[/b]
even without nothing, i'm still proud and happy i never voted the terrorist like ur coward tribe cool
[img]http://chelumumba.files./2013/07/bleacher.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.