Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? (1875 Views)

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? by yemstok(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
Be honest. I've come to realise that these guys have more than one g.f. How many g.f do u have and what function do they perform?

None! why do you want to know?
Re: Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Z

E

R

O
Re: Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? by DEXTROVERT: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
delectablegyal:
Be honest. I've come to realise that these guys have more than one g.f. How many g.f do u have and what function do they perform?

I always pray to have one, but I found out that most ladies don't like to be the only lady in a guys hrt, cos they misbehave wn u treat them so special with anything they want.....i now believe that when u hold an egg too tightly it may crack and break, and if loosely it may fall and break.....so are these ladies
Re: Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? by fajani(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Not all ladies keep boyfriends, i stand to defend you ladies... But na guy get covetousness too much.

Another truth.. Extremely beautiful girls have a lot of bf vice versa
Re: Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? by fajani(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

I always pray to have one, but I found out that most ladies don't like to be the only lady in a guys hrt, cos they misbehave wn u treat them so special with anything they want.....i now believe that when u hold an egg too tightly it may crack and break, and if loosely it may fall and break.....so are these ladies

disagree

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation??? / Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... / Do You See Anything Wrong In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.