Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (41686 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:
Although I agree with some of your logic, I find a few things in this post to somewhat misleading.

First of all, there are true prophets and men of God out there. The problem is that there are also fakes and one needs to ask God for the spirit of discernment to know the real from the fake.

Secondly, it is possible for a man of God to speak the mind of God towards an individual through the power of the Spirit - especially in marriage.

God knows who He wants us to get married to, His perfect will for us. We cannot just 'choose' but rely on God to bring that person to us and reveal His will to us. There is this misconception that we can 'marry any one we want' and that's wrong.

Marrying the wrong person can cripple a person's destiny!

I perfectly understand but then the spirit of GOD is never the author of confusion and that is why i get so confused if the same man of GOD who clearly tells you a certain man is not yours can not go ahead to reveal to you who the person is talking about the specifics as stated in my last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by davidsgal(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:
Me sef I don't understand this prophet thing. One prophet will tell u this is the man for u, another one will tell you he isn't.

Prayer is free, communicate with God by yourself!!

fact
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Creamish(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:
Although I agree with some of your logic, I find a few things in this post to somewhat misleading.

First of all, there are true prophets and men of God out there. The problem is that there are also fakes and one needs to ask God for the spirit of discernment to know the real from the fake.

Secondly, it is possible for a man of God to speak the mind of God towards an individual through the power of the Spirit - especially in marriage. We should however, NOT rely on hearing from God through others but hearing from God ourselves and asking Him to use others to confirm His word to us.

God knows who He wants us to get married to, His perfect will for us. We cannot just 'choose' but rely on God to bring that person to us and reveal His will to us. There is this misconception that we can 'marry any one we want' and that's wrong.

Marrying the wrong person can cripple a person's destiny!

TRUE.

I'v had a "man of God" approach me with a bible saying "The Spirit revealed to him that I am his wife"... I just walked on by... had nuttn to say to him that wasn't going to be offensive.

God has blessed us with instincts. How much attention we pay to them determines how much of a success we might be. When u date someone and Uv got some doubts, always explore those doubts. Don't let "blind love" make U sweep dem under the carpet. They will be temporary residents of the carpet and the day they resurface, it would be hell.

Some Pastors are indeed gifted. When U get a prophecy, pray and fast so God can reveal which is true and which isn't.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn, there are many fake men under the guise of being real men of God...
It just takes d spirit of discernment to knw wat is really up as regards a life partner...if u have a personal relationship with God, u'r just gonna knw this is ur man when he comes around

Well said!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
What those so-called men of God don't understand is the very Bible they claim to know more about.

Jesus turned water into wine, so you can turn any unfavourable circumtance to your advantage as long as you are filled with the spirit of God.
But they make their gullible followers believe that their word is final and make any sort of prediction in the name of prophesy just to decieve and make people entire dependant on them.

I can never be decieved by any man of God (even the Pope) because I will compare your utterance with what I read in the Bible. Any slight contradiction then you are as good as dead to me and your teachings will automatically turn into mere observation.

I can't believe people still fall for their gimmicks whereas it was clearly stated that fake prophets will emerge and decieve many.

Anyway, you are free to believe any Pastor of your choice. As for for, I will only trust Jesus and what he instructed in the Bible.

Good luck ye all.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by GraceBestowed(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:

I perfectly understand but then the spirit of GOD is never the author of confusion and that is why i get so confused if the same man of GOD who clearly tells you a certain man is not yours can not go ahead to reveal to you who the person is talking about the specifics as stated in my last paragraph.

Many times we expect more from a man of God than God is prepared to share.

A true man of God is a vessel and will not embellish on what God has told him. God does not work according to our emotions but according to His will. If He wanted to tell a woman who her husband is, where he lives, what he does, He will - I've even seen it happen.

Again, this is why the spirit of discernment is important and we should all ask God for it.

A lot of times, the wisdom of God seems foolish to man but it all adds up.

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by GraceBestowed(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Creamish:

TRUE.

I'v had a "man of God" approach me with a bible saying "The Spirit revealed to him that I am his wife"... I just walked on by... had nuttn to say to him that wasn't going to be offensive.

God has blessed us with instincts. How much attention we pay to them determines how much of a success we might be. When u date someone and Uv got some doubts, always explore those doubts. Don't let "blind love" make U sweep dem under the carpet. They will be temporary residents of the carpet and the day they resurface, it would be hell.

Some Pastors are indeed gifted. When U get a prophecy, pray and fast so God can reveal which is true and which isn't.

Exactly!! There are deceivers all over the place and the only Person than can guide you right is the Spirit of God.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:
That awkward moment when a prophet or pastor tells a lady that GOD has revealed to him that the man she is planning to marry is not the one for her.

As innocuous as this statement may sound,many ladies have been totally misled by many prophets who claim they hear from GOD or see stuffs. Many ladies have ended up as side dishes for these self acclaimed prophets and many baba ba n ye wo(Native spiritualists) have ended up marrying sweet chics as free wives all because these ladies just won't back down in their quest to seek spiritual direction on who is right or wrong for them.

As an individual,go on your kneels and pray to GOD to lead a responsible and man of purpose to you and wait on GOD. If any man comes your way,simply look for the vital signs to know if he is good for you or not and make up your mind without the need of running to spiritualists each time a new guy says hi to you.

There is no particular man for a particular woman and visavis and there is really no good or bad choice of spouse but what we have is YOUR CHOICE and when you make that choice, be ready to do your best to face the consequence.

Marriage is like a black market and no matter how sweet the courtship may be, no matter how superb that man or woman may be,there is always a dint of uncertainty lurking around and when it rears its head,be ready to face it head on without any feeling of regret.

The next time you see a man of GOD that tells you that man you love and that have also expressed sincere love towards you is not the one for you, simply take a deep breath and humbly ask the man of GOD to inquire from the same source and tell you right there the name of the right man for you,his tribe,skin color as well as house address and even the gender of the first born both of you will have together.

"Men of GOD" deceiving people from time memorial.
stop posting crap and misleading people....the honest truth is peeps like you are still single and lack no sense of what marriage entails....

For who ever cares to read,he made a solid point of praying urself but there's no prob if u seek ur pastor or prophet...some of us don't worship God wholeheartly so we may think we got the right answer thru our own imaginary illusion and think its God's reply to our prayer...

A lil true life story,someone I know follow this same advice and had hell in her marriage,she waited 18yrs before she could give birth even though she was clearly told that the guys was wrong for her...
Not everyone hears Gods voice so u need to check ur spiritually compatibility as well as the physical aspect

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by akin101: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is a very interesting topic. I fear that most contributors aren't doing it enough justice. I believe most of the contributions to this thread aren't married and haven't gone through the stage of seeking pastors spiritualist when they were ready to marry.

This are my humble contributions. Pls kindly note this are my opinions and my personal beliefs after passing through the subjective phenomena that we call life. If your beliefs differ or are opposing I clearly do not give a f&$k what you think or what u believe. I can only hold firm to my own life experiences and where they lead me to.
1. All of this so called pastors are liars. There is not one amongst them that sees a single thing. They can't see anything to save their own lives or save any other persons life

2. A large percentage of people have consulted pastors and spiritualist still end up divorced.

3. If you have a nagging feeling that you are making a wrong choice with respect marriage, you probably are. My advice to you would be to take some time out of the relationship, take some time away from all the pressure and clearly define the following.

A. Your assumptions
You may need to be clear on this. Wrong assumptions will set on a wrong road to a hell of a life. We all make decisions based on what we know or believe to be true. Be wise and test what you assume to be true about yourself your intended spouse and the generality of your situation

B. Ask yourself if you can live with this person in the same house under the worst of circumstances and still be happy. If your answer is yes. I believe you have solved at least 50% of the marriage puzzle.

C. Do not accept any pressure from external people about your choice of marriage. Make it clear to all parties inclusive of parents, friends and relative that they will not be the ones living with the choice of wife made. Most humans are useless with their good intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Nobody but you should know what's good for you. If you don't know what's good for you you are on a long thing and clearly not ready to get married.

That's all I have for now in my head. Hit like if you are thoughtful and learnt something from all that's said I just might add more lessons from my life experiences.

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Kikikikiki.... Nice one Toks. cheesy grin

But seriously, some revelations are true smiley
what revelations are true?? From who?? A pastor or prophet?? Like he is apostle john of d bible??..come on, dnt let some pessimist determine ur marriage life 4 u like marriage is sugar and milk filled like its cowbel and bournvita.....
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by agentakins: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit every week for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
akin101:
This is a very interesting topic. I fear that most contributors aren't doing it enough justice. I believe most of the contributions to this thread aren't married and haven't gone through the stage of seeking pastors spiritualist when they were ready to marry.

This are my humble contributions. Pls kindly note this are my opinions and my personal beliefs after passing through the subjective phenomena that we call life. If your beliefs differ or are opposing I clearly do not give a f&$k what you think or what u believe. I can only hold firm to my own life experiences and where they lead me to.
1. All of this so called pastors are liars. There is not one amongst them that sees a single thing. They can't see anything to save their own lives or save any other persons life

2. A large percentage of people have consulted pastors and spiritualist still end up divorced.

3. If you have a nagging feeling that you are making a wrong choice with respect marriage, you probably are. My advice to you would be to take some time out of the relationship, take some time away from all the pressure and clearly define the following.

A. Your assumptions
You may need to be clear on this. Wrong assumptions will set on a wrong road to a hell of a life. We all make decisions based on what we know or believe to be true. Be wise and test what you assume to be true about yourself your intended spouse and the generality of your situation

B. Ask yourself if you can live with this person in the same house under the worst of circumstances and still be happy. If your answer is yes. I believe you have solved at least 50% of the marriage puzzle.

C. Do not accept any pressure from external people about your choice of marriage. Make it clear to all parties inclusive of parents, friends and relative that they will not be the ones living with the choice of wife made. Most humans are useless with their good intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Nobody but you should know what's good for you. If you don't know what's good for you you are on a long thing and clearly not ready to get married.

That's all I have for now in my head. Hit like if you are thoughtful and learnt something from all that's said I just might add more lessons from my life experiences.

Nice
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=GraceBestowed post=41449924]

A true man of God is a vessel and will not embellish on what God has told him. God does not work according to our emotions but according to His will. If He wanted to tell a woman who her husband is, where he lives, what he does, He will - I've even seen it happen.

Again, this is why the spirit of discernment is important and we should all ask God for it.

[/quo
te]
This is very valid,how can a man who wallow in sin expect directions from God!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by bys: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Funny enough how people always want God to talk to them when it comes to Marriage even when they never hear him speak to them on other life issues...
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by HBB1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have lived around many of this men if God. Most of them misuse their offices- or better still people are just not responsible. If an adult has to run to another man for any decision he has to make (marriage, work...) he remains immature all his life. A good man of God would wean dependent people off himself- which is the essence of his office, abi his own holy spirit is different?
FYI, pastors are getting divorced aplenty, many of their wives are not 'really' Happy, some just put up an act.
Reminds me of a scene in Roots (kinta kintay). The father of Kinta goes to the medicine man on his name day to ask what name he should call him. The medicine man asks if his wife has been cheating on him, he replies, 'no,' the man then tells him if it's his son, it's his business.
Someone who's ready for marriage won't be jumping around with a list of names seeking peoples opinions. The same person will still run around in the marriage seeking 'help' when two adults (alone) could just mind their business and their marriage.
Atheists are having happy marriages if you don't know.
Marriage should be a union of two people who have agreeable mindsets- whether a Bonnie and Clyde or Enoch and Folu Adeboye.
Most marriages fail not because they didn't love each other but because they didn't know how to live together- Myles Munroe (paraphrased).
My sister got married without telling anybody because a madman told her she wouldn't conceive if she does so. Other siblings have had normal marriages without wahala- even the children of the so called 'God's mouthpiece'
A 'man' makes his decisions and lives with the consequences.
If a girl has to carry my name up and down, she isn't ready yet, bye bye.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
HBB1:
I have lived around many of this men if God. Most of them misuse their offices- or better still people are just not responsible. If an adult has to run to another man for any decision he has to make (marriage, work...) he remains immature all his life. A good man of God would wean dependent people off himself- which is the essence of his office, abi his own holy spirit is different?
FYI, pastors are getting divorced aplenty, many of their wives are not 'really' Happy, some just put up an act.
Reminds me of a scene in Roots (kinta kintay). The father of Kinta goes to the medicine man on his name day to ask what name he should call him. The medicine man asks if his wife has been cheating on him, he replies, 'no,' the man then tells him if it's his son, it's his business.
Someone who's ready for marriage won't be jumping around with a list of names seeking peoples opinions. The same person will still run around in the marriage seeking 'help' when two adults (alone) could just mind their business and their marriage.
Atheists are having happy marriages if you don't know.
Marriage should be a union of two people who have agreeable mindsets- whether a Bonnie and Clyde or Enoch and Folu Adeboye.
Most marriages fail not because they didn't love each other but because they didn't know how to live together- Myles Munroe (paraphrased).
My sister got married without telling anybody because a madman told her she wouldn't conceive if she does so. Other siblings have had normal marriages without wahala- even the children of the so called 'God's mouthpiece'
A 'man' makes his decisions and lives with the consequences.
If a girl has to carry my name up and down, she isn't ready yet, bye bye.

Very insightful
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by PascalJ(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:

U ave deep knowledge of things. Guess u are a woman of God. Pls would love to talk to u. Add me on my wats app no - +2348167846370
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
PascalJ:

U ave deep knowledge of things. Guess u are a woman of God. Pls would love to talk to u. Add me on my wats app no - +2348167846370
Yes she does!
That thing,that way,that choice which looks so bright and inviting to a man,the end might lead to destruction.
Many of us haven't lived right,am not a saint! If you are living a life of purpose God would direct you!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
One thing is,on a personal level I have met a man who told me things,a lot of things! Guess what he died october 2011 but mind you all he said is happening live!
Its all about meeting the right people,one way to know the right man of God is to put them to test,how?
Ask them a question you already know it answers!
Where I'm today are all as a result of Gods divine directions,there are time he speaks via other people. Funny enough he has to me via an 11year old boy right here in port harcourt,what the little boy said is happening live,but mind you during our conversation I knew he wasn't the one speaking.
When you pray,when you have discerning spirit,you would hear from God live,he will send divine informants.
Lemmie keep shut jaare!
There are different types of destinies.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
God's not in the business of picking spouse for people.

The only one he did pick for someone, he was blamed at the end of the day.

Only foolz go to a prophet/pastor/imman blablabla for approval!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:

Exactly!! There are deceivers all over the place and the only Person than can guide you right is the Spirit of God.
I adore your spiritual maturity.
Please keep it up.
When you live a life of purpose and make persistent effort to serve God of course he would show up and direct our paths.
I belong to Jesus!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Moana(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol!

That is the beauty of being a E-commerce yahoo yahoo consultant. I do my business 90% on the internet and whenever im free i just do my thing.
Tell me you are not enjoying my writings.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by loveclux: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]All these endtime prophets using their endtime mouth to give endtime prophesy....
angry

I attended a church program and d prophet declared that my dream husband will locate me in 21days time only for me to attend another program after 7days and the prophet said my dream husband will locate me in easter thereby shifting the previous prophesy
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
loveclux:
[color=#000099][/color]All these endtime prophets using their endtime mouth to give endtime prophesy....
angry

I attended a church program and d prophet declared that my dream husband will locate me in 21days time only for me to attend another program after 7days and the prophet said my dream husband will locate me in easter thereby shifting the previous prophesy

And have you found him?
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by mubarak001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:

No wahala my sis.

I am a very prolific freelance writer and i can create 10 different threads a day for the next 10years without any form of similarities of contents.

So just don't mind me when i send many topics,its a passion.

Kindly pm mi
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by acooriz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
All this one na story... Wise babes don't fall for such crap
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Her cream is 6k, facials: 3k... 9k rituals every month
Least of hercloth 22k
Least of her shoe 18k
Hair, Oh hair, let's not mention
She doesn't eat much, just that she eat rich !
Surprising, she can cook.
No sun please, chill environ

Monthly upkeep, 250k !

She'd make a great wify, wudnt she? Toks?
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by UIA04(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
@toks2008 as much as I love reading most of your posts I'll like to disagree with you on this one
Yes it's true that as Christians we must pray for the right partners we must also be able to differentiate between a real prophet and a fake one. Though we pray I tell you some ladies aren't spiritually mature to know the right person don't forget some people can pretend a lot during courtship Devils in sheep clothing hence you can't always use the physical to know the will of God. spiritual immaturity coupled with pressure from family may make people ignore the still small voice of the Holy spirit hence the need for a spiritual father just like we still need the opinion of our biological father

A true life experience of a church member who was warned to wait though the man she brought was the right man but he needed to still be groomed spiritually before marrying her. But she said no pastor this one will run away again. She got married left the church got pregnant lost it to domestic abuse the marriage didn't last more than three years she became mentally ill.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
UIA04:
@toks2008 as much as I love reading most of your posts I'll like to disagree with you on this one
Yes it's true that as Christians we must pray for the right partners we must also be able to differentiate between a real prophet and a fake one. Though we pray I tell you some ladies aren't spiritually mature to know the right person don't forget some people can pretend a lot during courtship Devils in sheep clothing hence you can't always use the physical to know the will of God. spiritual immaturity coupled with pressure from family may make people ignore the still small voice of the Holy spirit hence the need for a spiritual father just like we still need the opinion of our biological father

A true life experience of a church member who was warned to wait though the man she brought was the right man but he needed to still be groomed spiritually before marrying her. But she said no pastor this one will run away again. She got married left the church got pregnant lost it to domestic abuse the marriage didn't last more than three years she became mentally ill.

Issorite.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Oluboonmi(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's good to listen to godly counsel, and messages from God to you. The only problem is that there are lots and lots of people who'll tell you they are from God, while they are not. But thank God! We don't have to pay any amount to be heard by God and hear from him directly. Go can to the throne of grace and let God lead us. Believe me if u are sure God is leading you, even when trouble comes in the future, your legs will stand gidigba ni o. The thought that maybe u married wrongly will not have a place in ur heart, cos u are sure God led u.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by DrDunamis(m): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice post, but I really "think" sorry I mean I really know you should be mindful of what pours out of just to write a post. My point is you're contradicting yourself by mere facts of your points. You call said group of people You're talking about "prophets and men of God", but those names in their definitions or meaning have nothing to do with what you're talking about. If your said group of people are truly who they claim to be I.e the prophets and men of God, then there's no being deceived. when they say your fiancee is not the right person for you, they couldn't have been any clearer or more correct.
Please refrain from referring to your said topic of discussion as prophets and men of God because I don't think if you know what it means to be a prophet or man of God, you'll write such a post about them.
Thank you!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by obowunmi(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2015
GraceBestowed:

That is God confirming His word to the person!

You are not wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.