Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (53770 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Opinion: What If Goodluck Jonathan Was Still President And Buhari Lost In 2015? / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
APC malicious propaganda again.
You are really shameless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:
So the picture in a PRIVATE hotel should conform to APC policy? Una dey crazy angry angry angry
Your thinking beats me...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Your thinking beats me...

hopefully you are not a sai chanting almajiri
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by 2goodbobo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
You must respect the law of the land. her behavior is nothing but "treason"! How would she have felt or reacted if

some had done such during her Hubby's tenure?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by eluquenson(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mama peace is dreaming seriously
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by eliwa47(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
lateezy:
mama piss give honor to whom honour belong to.
Abi! i tire ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Jexyme(f): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mama de Mama!

Her world her style...............
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by nobeku: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:
naso na..no time.. we no get president again.na extremist we get now

Nigerians got no bearing at the moment
No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

YOu are so stupeed that your stupeeedity is heading towards a national emergency..Nothing can put a stop to it...Its God given!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by litetias(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
K

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
2goodbobo:
You must respect the law of the land. her behavior is nothing but "treason"! How would she have felt or reacted if

some had done such during her Hubby's tenure?

What law has that picture violated undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:

hopefully you are not a sai chanting almajiri
Continue my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by philips70(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:
So the picture in a PRIVATE hotel should conform to APC policy? Una dey crazy angry angry angry

Portraits of a president, governor in a public place, a portrait that carries the national logo with the title president and C-in-C APC policy? APC of yesterday?
Fear God na.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
philips70:

Portraits of a president, governor in a public place APC policy? APC of yesterday?
Fear God na.
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Firefire(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
omenka:
You are really shameless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Continue my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done.

I know, hopefully after my 72 virgins are done performing their duties.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Sanfranka(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thats what am saying... Our BABA is a photographic presido... Dnt be surprise to hear that he is probing the hotel managar for that.. Sai baba, sai shuoo!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:

I know, hopefully after my 72 virgins are done performing their duties.
Hopefully Mate...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Hopefully Mate...

You got that right
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by philips70(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:

Una no go bring barcanista from where una keep am? Hope una never use am make money this one una eyes still dey red with no government money to share?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by atlwireles: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
philips70:

Una no go bring barcanista from where una keep am? Hope una never use am make money this one una eyes still dey red with no government money to share?
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by christinie(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Wetin be dis Mama Peace problem self? Why is she so troublesome and uncultured?! I remembered during one of her sickening campaign back then, shouting 'if anyone comes to you and say they need Change, stone them, are you a bus conductor bla bla bla' just imagine that coming from a then sitting First Lady. God bless Aisha!
is it the Aisha that bought N15m and N10m diamond wrist watch and diamond ring respectively or the same Aisha that said she's no longer answering 1st Lady but still operates from the Office of the 1st lady as Wife of the President and does everything they do? Oh Aisha! Keep throwing your parties and spending you cash money while these wretched e-rats keep defending you. I like your style ma!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by christinie(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
So this is what the Buhari's camp want to use to distract us from his yesterday and other days lopsided appointments? These people think we are kids. Mxm.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ceejay80s(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
I pray buhari deals with this woman one day, and all these gra gra go stop, make dem find one money wey she embezzle , then put am for her neck, she go calm down by force
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hanging her husband"s portrait in her business arena is nw a bad thing?I taya 4 som ppl sha..afteral most ppl hang their family portrait in their office..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by suxkill: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
I smell lies!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
is it the Aisha that bought N15m and N10m diamond wrist watch and diamond ring respectively or the same Aisha that said she's no longer answering 1st Lady but still operates from the Office of the 1st lady as Wife of the President and does everything they do? Oh Aisha! Keep throwing your parties and spending you cash money while these wretched e-rats keep defending you. I like your style ma!
...... God bless Aishat Buhari. An epitome of what a First Lady should look like and a woman that is so full of carriage and poise! BTW, have you ever heard her speak? Oh no............
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by coolluk(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:
naso na..no time.. we no get president again.na extremist we get now

Nigerians got no bearing at the moment
No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

lol, wailing wailing wailing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Abbey24(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
dainformant:
According to an online user, the portrait of immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan is still hanging on the reception wall of a hotel reportedly owned by Dame Patience Jonathan (former first lady) in Yenogoa, Bayelsa state -as she has reportedly refused to acknowledge president Buhari as the number one citizen...This is how it was shared online... Is anything wrong with that IF THIS IS TRUE??

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/goodluck-jonathan-still-president-of.html
An illitrate is always an illitrate dis woman was only fortunate to burst into political scene, imagine a once permanent secretary saying "doctors are responding to treatment nd what a view! There is God oooooooooooooooh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Redstone(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
GEJ? is this true?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ademoladeji(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
She can even hang her picshure there to claim the FORCED LADY's title as our amiable Wife of the president isn't as power-drunken as she was.

I just don't understand the long standing hatred the people of SS and SE has against Buhari/APC

GOD Bless 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.