Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (53809 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Opinion: What If Goodluck Jonathan Was Still President And Buhari Lost In 2015? / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
djkirkoo2:
If i don't win there shall be flow of bloods. The dog & the baboon. Na who talk dat one? We will run a paralel govt. Who talk am? Stop sayin rubbish if u av notin offer. Dundee
...... See this baboon quoting out of context! What is dog and baboon? I guess you heard it during your beer parlour gist? Dog and baboon, since you can't even quote right and the one you can was quoted in all lies. I don't argue with pigs , cos i won't want to get dirty. Takia!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Eazydeek(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:
naso na..no time.. we no get president again.na extremist we get now

Nigerians got no bearing at the moment
No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

No budget ? Ewwwoooo see brain
Chai chai chai

Your parents wasted a lot of money sending you to school na , why u waste dem money na

Chai ...

Don't you know that the current budget we are on was made by GEJ and it will end in November ?

Chai wailers oooooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Eazydeek(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Utchgirl:
Nt until Bubu stop being tribalistic in his appointments.

Mama Peace i support u in dis one.

GEJ still remain d best !

U want biafra na
So what's your biz with buhari ?

Are u a Nigerian ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Adminisher: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is actually a crime. Mama Piss, this prison term is still chasing you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by djkirkoo2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
...... See this baboon quoting out of context! What is dog and baboon? I guess you heard it during your beer parlour gist? Dog and baboon, since you can't even quote right and the one you can was quoted in all lies. I don't argue with pigs , cos i won't want to get dirty. Takia!
I dnt giv a Bleep if u insult ur fada, as far as u knw wetin i dey talk den i dey ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eazydeek:

U want biafra na So what's your biz with buhari ?
Are u a Nigerian ?
Animal 4rm d zoo spoted !
Evn witout being told i knw u r 4rm d zoo.
Fvck u !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
He is still their president.... simple!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by experimentist: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Eyah, president of hotel bayelsa..ok na

Kontinu grin
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by MadCow1: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Imagine Okija juju calling someone wailer, today you're supporting Buhari because he won. Chameleon.

Check your watch.. I stopped supporting Jonathan a long time before the Elections.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Mbediogu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Fixamm post=37424727]naso na..no time.. we no get president again.na extremist we get now

No plans
No budget
No execution

[b][color=#006600][i]all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

Every woman has the right to display her husband's photo in her business place and even on her table, website etc.
The issue is whether Nigeria under His Excellency Buhari will be better than under Jonathan, or even as good as where there is no President at all. Truly PDP raped us front and back but this untest new party APC. . .
I am prayerful though pessimistic. I have to
be outspoken. With hindsight an APC Presidency under Fashola would have been better for us the masses. Go to Imo, Oshun and Oyo State and see humanoids (no longer humans) living several meters below poverty level, and four days is a long time - talk of four good years! Hopeless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by sultaan(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Private property they can put a pic of a cow as president of they want
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by PStacks(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

Words of an aggrieved ediot

When ur computer is infected with virus, u flush out the virus and do a hard re-start.

Buhari is going to cleanse this country.. Halt it first and give it a hard re-start..

Live in your Goodluck jonathan illusion..

Goodluck is don and dusted.

Goodluck is History..

Wake up my man.. Its #SaiBaba.. Its #SaiBuhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by AdorableBelle(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
dainformant:
According to an online user, the portrait of immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan is still hanging on the reception wall of a hotel reportedly owned by Dame Patience Jonathan (former first lady) in Yenogoa, Bayelsa state -as she has reportedly refused to acknowledge president Buhari as the number one citizen...This is how it was shared online... Is anything wrong with that IF THIS IS TRUE??

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/goodluck-jonathan-still-president-of.html

She is in order. Can't see any Nigerian law she broke there. It's her private property, not Federal Government of Nigeria property or any other government for that matter.
By the way, why do even most government establishments not fly Nigerian flag and nobody is bothered? There's the question to engage the op's mind rather than the fact Mrs. Jonathan chooses to see her husband ad king in her private property. Don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill.
Please let the poor woman be!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Topman0001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
-Interesting.... If GEJ is still d president, then patient is still d first lady.

In patient's voice-
There's God O°˚˚°
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Abugab(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
GEJ's picture can be there as Chairman of the hotel but the only bone of contention is if it is still written on the portrait president of Nigeria.
Whether mama peace acknowledges PMB as president or not, it doesn't change that fact and she will live with it till 2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by AGBARUSIA1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Funny...see what frustration can cause.
I used to be a fan of GEJ but my lAst tour to bayelsa/PH eroded all my likeness for this man
fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
The woman no get ona time. She has her Number 1 citizen already, 'once a President, always a president'

Does the hotel belong to Nigeria or Nigerians ?anyone who wants his picture hunged there shd take permission from the mgt plss.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Ivanspring(f): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
lateezy:
mama piss give honor to whom honour belong to.

Go and practice what you preach by not calling her ''piss''. Then come back and give your advice.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mama P giving them topics since 2010
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by linusbnn(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Wetin be dis Mama Peace problem self? Why is she so troublesome and uncultured?! I remembered during one of her sickening campaign back then, shouting 'if anyone comes to you and say they need Change, stone them, are you a bus conductor bla bla bla' just imagine that coming from a then sitting First Lady. God bless Aisha!

Bros go sleep,all na campaign
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by kindex(m): 4:13am On Aug 29, 2015
I de laf una people ooooo
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Ricswagger: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Utchgirl:
Nt until Bubu stop being tribalistic in his appointments.

Mama Peace i support u in dis one.

GEJ still remain d best !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by DedeNkem: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
I'm neither a fan of Jonah nor his wife, but you're wrong. She can display any portrait she likes in the hotel if she owns it.

There's no law that states you must display the president's portrait in your own business buildings. Nigeria is not North Korea.

The president's portrait are only required to be displayed only in government owned buildings.

By the way, how did she get the cash to build the hotel? Government take note!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by aremed(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

i dnt knw why som pple talk as if dey av no common sense,Jonathan used 6years...wat did he do. u ar condemning 3 months Buhari... am sorry to say...u are a big fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by raydodgemanhill: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2015
If this is actually true, does she realise this is treason. Nothing wrong in having your hubby's photos in your personal firm but when the photo addresses him as President and Commander in chief, then its treason.

dainformant:
According to an online user, the portrait of immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan is still hanging on the reception wall of a hotel reportedly owned by Dame Patience Jonathan (former first lady) in Yenogoa, Bayelsa state -as she has reportedly refused to acknowledge president Buhari as the number one citizen...This is how it was shared online... Is anything wrong with that IF THIS IS TRUE??

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/goodluck-jonathan-still-president-of.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ikorodureporta: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Eazydeek(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

Animal 4rm d zoo spoted !

Evn witout being told i knw u r 4rm d zoo.

Fvck u !

And you that you're not from Zoo , that you are from a Psychiatric centre we can see it even in your English

Its not " spoted " illiterate , its " spotted "
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Eazydeek:

And you that you're not from Zoo , that you are from a Psychiatric centre we can see it even in your English

Its not " spoted " illiterate , its " spotted "

Lollzz !

Do u knw d meaning of illiterate ?

Dt i omitted 't' in spotted dosn't make me an illiterate.

U can read wht u hv up dia and see d blunders u hv committed.

Dis is wht sombody dt is nt 4rm psychiatrist center hv written ;

''And you that you're not from zoo,that you are from the psychiatric center we can see it even in ur English

its not ''spoted'' illiterate, it's ''spotted''.

I laugh in my dialect and SMH 4 U !

Aturuawusa !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Eazydeek(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz !

Do u knw d meaning of illiterate ?

Dt i omitted 't' in spotted dosn't make me an illiterate.

U can read wht u hv up dia and see d blunders u hv committed.

Dis is wht sombody dt is nt 4rm psychiatrist center hv written ;

''And you that you're not from zoo,that you are from the psychiatric center we can see it even in ur English

its not ''spoted'' illiterate, it's ''spotted''.

I laugh in my dialect and SMH 4 U !

Aturuawusa !

ignorant is when you know at you doing is wrong but you kept on repeating it
Being stupid is your lineage daily bread

buy butter join am
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eazydeek:

ignorant is when you know at you doing is wrong but you kept on repeating it
Being stupid is your lineage daily bread

buy butter join am

Lollzz !

Yet another blunder.

U dnt evn knw wia 2 use present/ past tense.

I pity ur English teacher.

FYI ;Try and read wht u hv up dia again.Jus 2 see hw u r displaying ur ignorance on line.

Anunpama !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Eazydeek(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz !

Yet another blomder.

U dnt evn knw wia 2 use present/ past tense.

I pity ur English teasher.

FYI ;Try and read wht u hv up dia again.Jus 2 see hw u r displaying ur ignorance on line.

Anunpama !

E-goat dey edit my post

Check yours too hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.