Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic (30424 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by swagdopey: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
k
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Jarus(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
In the Long Run we are all dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by ignis: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
We all know that baba one chance is an extremist.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by oneda(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
We know
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by makazona(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is that so?
When is the long term?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by walemadu: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari has failed already. he should know that elections are over and that Nigerians have been divided. instead of him to fight for oneness he has chose to play the ethnic card

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by chigoizie7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Well, I know that fools will still remain fools no matter what.

PMB has made the key appointments to the key positions and top offices in Naija, what remains of other positions are just chaff's.

I know many of u will tell me that we still have ministers to appoint.

Ministers that he has seen no reason to appoint in the 1st place, if the ministers are so important to PMB, he would have appointed them long before now, but, NO, he is OK with the permanent secretaries.

So, weather he balances with appoints with ministers or Not, they are just as USELESS as they have not been working with him up to this moment.

Of course he will balance the appointment with chaff's, whose positions are nothing to write home about for HIM(PMB).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by sammyj: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
True talk.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
makazona:
Is that so? When is the long term?

In the fullness of time Nah, have u forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by MrPristine: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok we are waiting
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

Which work. Misinformation, libel and Propaganda. If so, he should resign and find something more honorable. If not, PMB will mess him up so much so, that Bleach and Ariel will be a hopeless remedy
...... Oh, its you? You are not worth explaining things to, cos the more i try, the more you cling to the Clueless, Powerless transformer. Nice day.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Rexnegro(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
Balance or no balance, he should appoint the right people.
did you read the thread at all ? femi adesina said so far pmb has appointed people that merited those positions and some by election and next in rank.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Icon4s(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Means u agree it is not balanced as of now.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Rexnegro(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Defend his boss or doing his work?!
Both...you can't defend ur boss by not doing you job na
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by RexTramadol1: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
I hate balance

Keep it up, give the thieves no chance!

Appoint the looters that we can't prove to loot!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by HirstMOG(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Same thing he said when he was called on political platform this morning that he "believe" (faith at work) PMB will balance the appointments with subsequent appointments. That is when the flesh has been eaten then the patient dog will now eat the fatest bone, cos patient dog de forbid the flesh!!! A slave will always support his master.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Dekatron(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
When the best positions have all been virtually occupied by

ABOK.IS

YEYE

I

MISS

GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

did you read the thread at all ? femi adesina said so far pmb has appointed people that merited those positions and some by election and next in rank.
or you just read my comment upside down
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by notoriousbabe: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok we are waiting,but if I no see my name inside,he never balance and the wailing will continue until baba settles me
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
i really hope youre joking because if youre not then you must be really confused. . . there are more open positions, not that they will sack any of the already appointed ministers
oshyno:
Are u saying he is going to sack them and replace them with guyz from south. This Buhari guy is dummer than hw I placed him. What then is all the wait for if they are on temporary base.

Meeeeeeehnn this administration is soo fvcking confused. I just hope they won't shout federal character when it comes to admission into schools cuz am awaere we have different cut of marks for different states.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by chigoizie7(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

There is always a two sides of a coin bro,

If all those u mentioned had mellowed down to work with GEJ( despite political party affiliations and all that,) PMB would still have lost the same way he has been loosing, and all these wouldn't be happening.

They should accept their fates(the corrupt amongst them)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by oshyno(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem:

u are the one confused. he is saying that far more positions have still not yet been filled up so no need for anyones sack yet.

There is what we call kitchen cabinet. Which other position are u talking about. Ohh like the one they gave Ita Enang. Or NAIGCOMSAT. Grow up man. When you don't have representatives on Executive ,Judiciary and security forget it. I personally don't care who occupies what as far as hez doing a nice job. But they shudnt play federal character card if it doesn't go their way. Maybe u tell me other positions your refering to.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jarus:
In the Long Run we are all dead.

What will kill u? His mandate is 4 yrs, isn't it?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by adjoviomole(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Weda he will add others or not that inec position is wronG to have come from the same region with the president is wrong for any president. Very very wrong let us always say the truth.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by bellotaofeek: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is selfish and bias.... thats the fact! so no geo political zone again or he wanna tell us the competency required cant be seen from the southerners or westerners... Nepotism and corruption has something in common. " selfishness "

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Henry22(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
this is a consolation thread for my s/west brothers/sisters cos they have been crying blood all through today.........
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by slap1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I prefer fullness of time. Long run sounds more far-fetched. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
oghenetega100:
I support PMB 100%, but what's wrong is wrong, there are competent people from all over this wonderful country, not just in the north. On the other hand, the average northerner is very loyal to his own (fact), when "our brother " was there he did nothing for his people.
tell them oo my sister...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Kaybee14(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok. Let's wait & see how it will unfold. The most important thing is appointing people that have the interest of the masses at mind, irrespective of their ethnic background and not people with selfish interest. God bless Nigeria.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW SOME OF OUR QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by philips70(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I love this Femi Adesina, he will always come out to defend his boss.

In other news, is there any hope for Ameachi and Fashola in this govt?.

Just asking o. lol

Now this is it. When we have been spending all our strength to make sure people who supported Buhari from the south are demonized and made un-appointable why should we cry if he doesn't find them worthy of appointments?

In the meantime, let me drop these three attachments here to help explain the mind of the president and Ogbonaya Onu's expected appointment as SGF. Would have created a thread with it but the mods have seemingly blacklisted my threads from front page.
It's an interesting read but many will still call it brainwash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
oshyno:

There is what we call kitchen cabinet. Which other position are u talking about. Ohh like the one they gave Ita Enang. Or NAIGCOMSAT. Grow up man. When you don't have representatives on Executive ,Judiciary and security forget it.

Do u have an idea of Jonah-daft same kitchen cabinet? Compare those who Jonah-daft appointed to these positions Buhari has so far and come back to tell me that southerners aren't more than Northerners. He has appointed his trusted men. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Kingspin(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
When NPA has been occurred by one tribe just like the military because there men is at the head since 1960. For now, no hope and peace in Nigeria. When it merit some score 2/100 and still pass the examine. Shame to idiots ruling Nigeria not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.